Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-21-2010, 03:20 PM   #1
Webkinz :)
sk8trgirl92 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Any Mail?

I have been logging on to webkinz this week and i have noticed that my mail will not load. Everytime i click on it says please wait for a while and then it goes away and i dont get any mail. If the mail box does open, i can click on a letter but nothing will happen. I have tried cleaning out my inventory, thinking this was the issue, but it has not helped. I have a party invite, which i cant go to because i cant accept the invitation. Any suggestions?
sk8trgirl92 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-22-2010, 04:08 PM   #2
Happy New Year! 2011

Pollybear is the cats pajamas!Pollybear is the cats pajamas!Pollybear is the cats pajamas!Pollybear is the cats pajamas!Pollybear is the cats pajamas!Pollybear is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Any Mail?

This has been happening to me for months!!! I just today was able to open the Deluxe letter talking abot updtes and I agree it is very annoying!!! I have tried so many things and the only thing that works is just waiting at least 3 days but usually I have to wait 4 days. I know it's annoying and I'm sorry I don't have more help!!!
Pollybear is offline Female
Old 08-23-2010, 10:57 AM   #3

snowcrystal311 knows the way
snowcrystal311 knows the waysnowcrystal311 knows the way

that's kinda been happening to me but it usually always just takes a few minutes to load and then it's fine

snowcrystal311 is offline Female
Old 08-25-2010, 09:21 AM   #4
Happy New Year! 2011

Pollybear is the cats pajamas!Pollybear is the cats pajamas!Pollybear is the cats pajamas!Pollybear is the cats pajamas!Pollybear is the cats pajamas!Pollybear is the cats pajamas!

I was finally able to open mail that I got today and i didn't even have to wait. I was using a different more powerful computer so maybe your computer just can't handle it!
Pollybear is offline Female
Old 08-25-2010, 10:06 AM   #5

My mail is just collecting up still. I have 4 letters that i havent been able to open up since August 17th. Today when i clicked on it, it loaded for 2 minutes and then nothing happened. Now when i try to click on the mail nothing happens at all. I know it is not a problem with the computer, we dont have cheap ones, to put it that way!
Old 08-26-2010, 11:18 AM   #6
AuntieV
AuntieV is on a distinguished road

Last month, I wrote as I had been unable to open Kinz Post for over 3 months. Last week after the Up-date things improved !!!
Now when the "Please Wait" appears, I sign out, then re-enter Webkinz World, and usually the second or third time, it works.
For me, not matter how long I waited, the dreaded " Please Wait" never went off.
Not sure what the answer is BUT you are not alone!
Auntie V
AuntieV is offline Female
Old 08-27-2010, 05:33 PM   #7

thanks for the suggestion! i am going to try to log out a few times to get my mail! I really want to go to a party i was invited to, and i have to accept it!
Old 08-27-2010, 06:05 PM   #8
RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!

Well, this has been happening to me forever.. I don't know how to fix it or what it is. But I assume it's just some kind of glitch.
RexfordButchBD is offline Female
Old 08-31-2010, 04:01 PM   #9

Yeah, it must be a glitch. Meanwhile my kinz mail is just piling up!
Closed