Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-24-2011, 01:56 AM   #21
Jesus is aware
Webkinz :)

RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!

Default Re: Alyssa Star Challenge freezes account

It freezes on me no matter what I do...get the star or not...let her talk or not (I have several accounts and have been experimenting with all situations)...it just is not cooperating.

With the kinzpost it has been suggested that it is a flash problem and here also it keeps telling me to send a flash report so maybe it is......the fix has been suggested to uninstall the new updated flash version and reinstall the last older version and there is a guide in our how to section someone just posted on the 19th.

I find the same flash/freeze problem when I try to buy something in the wshop and try to 'return to categories' instead of x-ing out......I'm definitly thinking its a flash problem.
RMMimii is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-24-2011, 06:32 AM   #22
hpgama is a splendid one to beholdhpgama is a splendid one to beholdhpgama is a splendid one to beholdhpgama is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by RMMimii
It freezes on me no matter what I do...get the star or not...let her talk or not (I have several accounts and have been experimenting with all situations)...it just is not cooperating.

With the kinzpost it has been suggested that it is a flash problem and here also it keeps telling me to send a flash report so maybe it is......the fix has been suggested to uninstall the new updated flash version and reinstall the last older version and there is a guide in our how to section someone just posted on the 19th.

I find the same flash/freeze problem when I try to buy something in the wshop and try to 'return to categories' instead of x-ing out......I'm definitly thinking its a flash problem.
RMMimi....I could have written this verbatim. Every issue you have so am I and personally I've had about enough of not getting my prizes, time wasted to log back in ...etc etc.
I don't think we should have to uninstall a current flash version, WK should be working to update their system to work under ANY version. Should we uninstall...it's only a matter of time when another issue will crop up because we're not current in flash.

I adore WK but in the past few months all I've had is frustration and it's leading me to log on less and less....that translates to buying less also ahmmmm....WEBKINZ........please dedicate techies to work these growing issues out or hire those that can. Sorry for being so harsh, but not happy with my investment.
hpgama is offline Female
Old 08-25-2011, 05:07 PM   #23
criagirl
Gifted

cria defies all odds
cria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all odds

I've been having the same problem freezing. I haven't found a star since it started, so I can't tell you if it happens then too, or not. I was able to do it on a computer at work and it didn't freeze. (I'm sure no one has updated flash player there, so maybe that is the problem?).
I'm on a mac and using the latest edition of fire fox.
fingers crossed for this getting fixed soon.
cria is offline Female
Old 08-27-2011, 02:13 PM   #24
greenspryte

greenspryte is a glorious beacon of lightgreenspryte is a glorious beacon of lightgreenspryte is a glorious beacon of light

WI Subscriber

I'd been having that problem but worked fine today
greenspryte is offline Female
Old 08-27-2011, 02:16 PM   #25
Diabetes Awareness
Gifted
NedOwl has disabled reputation

The star challenge freezing when you try to x out is one of the *many* problems caused by the latest version of flash. (Yes even the later version of flash that webkinz thought might work)

So if you don't want to do it then your only options right now are to either get out of that section another way (if possible) or downgrade your flash.
Old 08-29-2011, 06:14 PM   #26
Gifted

meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence
meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence

I have had this problem too...I will try to let Alyssa finish her schpeel before I x out...
meandspencer is offline Female
Old 08-29-2011, 11:37 PM   #27
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

Look at the other glitch reports about the flash player. This is the same problem.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 08-30-2011, 01:00 AM   #28
i wish i was a

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

doesnt matter what i do or alyssa does, at the end it freezes not only my acct in ww but my ie8 browser as well so i must close everything and start over , not just ww. this is a huge problem when you are working on many things on your computer and take a 'fun break' in ww , but now cant due to this junk. no way am i uninstalling flash as i need this for my other things i do on my computer......... my machine isnt just for ww ....... my gosh. my investment should pay for them to fix this kind of junk........ especially after so long of time. but they wont. they never do unless it benefits them. and now they are adding a game with alyssas but i wont be able to enjoy it because efverything freezes when i try to get a star............... im sick of having to jump thru ten hoops to play in ww anymore. FIX IT.
BASMAT is offline Female
Old 08-30-2011, 04:38 AM   #29
luvey53

luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by hpgama
RMMimi....I could have written this verbatim. Every issue you have so am I and personally I've had about enough of not getting my prizes, time wasted to log back in ...etc etc.
I don't think we should have to uninstall a current flash version, WK should be working to update their system to work under ANY version. Should we uninstall...it's only a matter of time when another issue will crop up because we're not current in flash.

I adore WK but in the past few months all I've had is frustration and it's leading me to log on less and less....that translates to buying less also ahmmmm....WEBKINZ........please dedicate techies to work these growing issues out or hire those that can. Sorry for being so harsh, but not happy with my investment.
EXACTLY !!!!! Wow I knew if I came here to WI I would get results. As always I am having the same problem with Alyssa's Star Challenge. I have to close out my game and log back in after freezing. Thank heavn fo WI.
luvey53 is offline Female
Old 08-30-2011, 11:06 AM   #30
Diabetes Awareness

queen_nicki is a jewel in the roughqueen_nicki is a jewel in the rough

Oh, this happened to me too! I haven't been able to do Alyssa's star challenge in a long time...
queen_nicki is offline Female
Closed