Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-12-2011, 09:59 AM   #1
Bunniez luv karrits
Webkinz :)

karrit defies all odds
karrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all odds

Default Alyssa Star Challenge freezes account

I've been having an issue with Alyssa's Star Challenge. It only happens if I don't get a star. When I try to exit Webkinz totally freezes up on me but only if I haven't gotten a star. I have to close the page & log back in to my account If I get a star everything works fine.
karrit is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-12-2011, 10:07 AM   #2

Priceless has disabled reputation

Default Re: Alyssa Star Challenge freezes account

Which browser do you use? Maybe it's your broswer? Also try Clearing your Cache/Cookies. I'm sorry this is happening to you, hope you can fix it as soon as possible!
Priceless is offline Male
Old 08-12-2011, 10:13 AM   #3
Bunniez luv karrits

karrit defies all odds
karrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all odds

I've done all of that. The freeze up is the same as what is happening for people in kinz post.
I'm having that issue too but I've been able to work around that one by going back to the map between each mail rather than clicking on the return to kinz post bar.
karrit is offline Female
Old 08-12-2011, 10:17 AM   #4
ishing U A Great Day
Gift Guru

Vickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tell
Vickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tell

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by karrit
I've been having an issue with Alyssa's Star Challenge. It only happens if I don't get a star. When I try to exit Webkinz totally freezes up on me but only if I haven't gotten a star. I have to close the page & log back in to my account If I get a star everything works fine.
I just got a star in the challenge. I kept it and when I went to exit out of the game it froze on me and I had to end task in order to exit out of WW. So it must not matter if you get a star or not for this to happen.
Vickie is offline Female
Old 08-12-2011, 10:23 AM   #5

jemkinz is sweet stuff
jemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuff

Donation Award 

Probably cuz they are working on it -- we're supposed to get a special updated version soon.
jemkinz is offline Female
Old 08-12-2011, 10:26 AM   #6
Bunniez luv karrits

karrit defies all odds

View Post Originally Posted by Vickie
I just got a star in the challenge. I kept it and when I went to exit out of the game it froze on me and I had to end task in order to exit out of WW. So it must not matter if you get a star or not for this to happen.
That's the opposite of m problem. It works fine if I get a star but freezes if I don't.
karrit is offline Female
Old 08-12-2011, 10:36 AM   #7
ishing U A Great Day
Gift Guru

Vickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tell
Vickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tell

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by karrit
That's the opposite of m problem. It works fine if I get a star but freezes if I don't.
It must be just messed up all together. At least we know it's not our computer or browser. Guess we will have to sit back and wait for them to fix it.

I just went back in to the star challenge to see if it kept my star for me that I found and kept ( I had 3 of them before) and sure enough it didn't give me credit for that star and I still have just the 3. Not very happy about that since if I'd have sold it back I would have gotten 475 kc but whose to say I would have even gotton that since the game is messed up.

Last edited by Vickie; 08-12-2011 at 10:45 AM..
Vickie is offline Female
Old 08-12-2011, 11:08 AM   #8
willow234 is a WIzard
willow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzard

Karrit is right; this is the same as the kinzpost problem. I have found that if you let Alyssa finish yapping, you won't freeze up; trying to "X" out early is when thebrowser freezes. At least that's how it is for me.
willow234 is offline Female
Old 08-12-2011, 12:30 PM   #9
I now has bunny!!!!!
Gifted

KelCoo70 has a reputation beyond reputeKelCoo70 has a reputation beyond reputeKelCoo70 has a reputation beyond reputeKelCoo70 has a reputation beyond reputeKelCoo70 has a reputation beyond reputeKelCoo70 has a reputation beyond repute

willow234 is right!! It also freezes up on me and I get the Adobe crash screen whenever I try to "x" out of ANYTHING on WW, not just the star challenge.
KelCoo70 is offline Female
Old 08-14-2011, 12:54 PM   #10
ishing U A Great Day
Gift Guru

Donation Award 

I let Alyssa stop yapping before I moved on and the game didn't freeze on me today. But, I kept the star(Blushing Bulb) I found today which I already had 6 of and later went back to check and see if I had the one I found added to my collection which should have made it 7 was not added! Makes me rather upset to not get my star I found!

Last edited by Vickie; 08-14-2011 at 12:57 PM..
Vickie is offline Female
Closed