Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-22-2012, 11:49 AM   #1
iamawackywinner2
Webkinz :)

gomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Button
gomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Button

Default Alyssa Star Challenge

For about 2 months now on all browsers there has been as long as 1 to 2 minute wait between star selection for it to shows the results. It is taking 5 minutes or more to finish the challenge and see if I got a Star or not. This has caused me to miss out on Star Challenge many times because it is taking so long. With multiple accounts it just takes up too much time to do this activity. Ganz, please help.
gomommu41 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-22-2012, 01:09 PM   #2
i'm amelia

beach_babe is cool as a bunny clownbeach_babe is cool as a bunny clownbeach_babe is cool as a bunny clownbeach_babe is cool as a bunny clownbeach_babe is cool as a bunny clownbeach_babe is cool as a bunny clownbeach_babe is cool as a bunny clownbeach_babe is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: Alyssa Star Challenge

i'm sorry this has been happening to you): my suggestion would be to use a different, faster computer. i hope it gets fixed :3
beach_babe is offline Female
Old 01-22-2012, 02:02 PM   #3

Ritzcracker is stuck on replay
Ritzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replay

I'm wondering if this may be a computer problem. Mine only takes a few seconds to load. Have you tried different browsers? Do you clear your cache regularly? Do you have access to a different computer you can try it out on? You could try using a friend's computer or a public library. I would explore a few different options, and see if it makes any difference, which would tell you if the problem is your computer or something else.
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Old 01-22-2012, 02:23 PM   #4
iamawackywinner2

gomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Button
gomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Button

Thanks for your suggestions. I do use a very fast machine , a new Apple desktop with Mac OSX and tried Safari and Firefox. This began when I was using my older Dell with IE, Firefox and Safari. Also fast machine although not as fast as the new Apple. I clear cache several time a day.
Old 01-22-2012, 04:34 PM   #5
Autism Awareness

fishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonder

Aw I'm terribly sorry to hear that has been happening. I believe right now the best thing to do is to contact webkinz. Simply go to webkinz.com and click customer service. The answer should be there!
fishypuffy123 is offline Female
Old 01-23-2012, 11:23 AM   #6
iamawackywinner2

Thank you fishypuffy. Today I am using Safari and Star challenge is much better. It may be a Firefox glitch. Firefox has crashed twice in the past 2 days.
Old 01-23-2012, 12:37 PM   #7
Diabetes Awareness

stephsmom98 is worth the waitstephsmom98 is worth the wait
stephsmom98 is worth the waitstephsmom98 is worth the waitstephsmom98 is worth the waitstephsmom98 is worth the waitstephsmom98 is worth the waitstephsmom98 is worth the waitstephsmom98 is worth the waitstephsmom98 is worth the waitstephsmom98 is worth the waitstephsmom98 is worth the waitstephsmom98 is worth the waitstephsmom98 is worth the waitstephsmom98 is worth the waitstephsmom98 is worth the waitstephsmom98 is worth the wait

I got similar problems on both my new and old computer (Firefox)
Old 01-24-2012, 04:44 AM   #8
Theatre910

Twizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicness
Twizzlerz is epic beyond epicness

We have had so many issues with Firefox for WW since the summer.

The slowness is across multiple browsers, but not always consistent.
Even on the fast library computers it is slower than it used to be.
I think they just have too many patches in their code.

Support the NO SOPA movement - stay aware of upcoming legislation.
Member: Save the Twinkees! & other Hostess treats. Join in the Gamez section.
Twizzlerz is offline Female
Old 01-24-2012, 06:43 AM   #9
danzkinz

danzkinz wows us all with wonderdanzkinz wows us all with wonderdanzkinz wows us all with wonderdanzkinz wows us all with wonderdanzkinz wows us all with wonderdanzkinz wows us all with wonderdanzkinz wows us all with wonderdanzkinz wows us all with wonderdanzkinz wows us all with wonderdanzkinz wows us all with wonder

Maybe its a Flash problem? The newer versions see to be very unstable on certain games and sometimes don't work at all. I uninstalled the latest version and put an older version and all works ok with me. I also turn off updates so it doesn't keep asking me to install the newer version!

Have you noticed the computer being slow for other websites? Just wondering if you have spyware running and need to run a program to clear all caches/temp internet files that are stored in windows.
danzkinz is offline Male
Old 01-24-2012, 12:29 PM   #10
iamawackywinner2

Thanks Danzkinz. With this new Apple Mac OS X there is no spyware problems. I had not thought about the flash. I will uninstall that and go back to using the Firefox ver 8.0.1. The new ver 9.0.1 had many problems on WW when in Beta. Thanks for the Flash reminder. I will also turn off the updates. Hopefully all these changes will make WW more enjoyable.
I will report back later today with the results.
Closed