Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-24-2011, 10:28 PM   #1
Lil Kinz
Flower power is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Allyssa's star search makes IE crash

If I don't find a star, Allyssa comes but the option box doesn't appear. If I press the X IE stops working.
Flower power is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-24-2011, 11:19 PM   #2
criagirl
Gifted

cria defies all odds
cria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all odds

Default Re: Allyssa's star search makes IE crash

same thing with FireFox... this was mentioned a while ago but it is really starting to get on my nerves!

By the way, Welcome to Webkinz Insider! you'll find a lot of support and at least comiseration here!
cria is offline Female
Old 09-24-2011, 11:19 PM   #3
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

Yes I've been having the same problem too. If no star on Alyssa's star challenge, everything stops working, Internet Explorer freezes up. I have to force the browser to close, and open it again, log back in, it's very troublesome.

If I find a star, everything is fine and works normally.
Webberlily is offline Female
Old 09-25-2011, 12:10 AM   #4
*crash*
Webkinz :)

TheIcedance radiates beauty and kindness all aroundTheIcedance radiates beauty and kindness all aroundTheIcedance radiates beauty and kindness all aroundTheIcedance radiates beauty and kindness all aroundTheIcedance radiates beauty and kindness all aroundTheIcedance radiates beauty and kindness all aroundTheIcedance radiates beauty and kindness all around

Really? I click the X before the collection part pops up. And my IE works just fine when I do that.
TheIcedance is offline Female
Old 09-25-2011, 01:03 AM   #5
omd00

montana mom is just really nicemontana mom is just really nice

Chrome is the best browser for Webkinz for me. I have experimented with a few, and you should try a few different ones before settling on IE. IE won't even load the wheel of yum or wheel of the month for me. "the Icedance" is right, though. I had your problem for a while, and I found if I hurried and hit X when I saw my third try was a miss, I could close out without freezing.
montana mom is offline Female
Old 09-26-2011, 05:56 AM   #6

DebDybs defies all odds
DebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all odds

Morning Everyone,
Found my last star this morning in Alyssa'a star search. For some strange reason, I cannot get the prize. I try clicking on the center orb, and it won't award me the prize. Any help or suggestions from anyone? Would appreciate any help at all.

All the Best,
DebDybs
Old 09-27-2011, 12:47 AM   #7
Gifted

isabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicness
isabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by DebDybs
Morning Everyone,
Found my last star this morning in Alyssa'a star search. For some strange reason, I cannot get the prize. I try clicking on the center orb, and it won't award me the prize. Any help or suggestions from anyone? Would appreciate any help at all.

All the Best,
DebDybs
Hello! Congratulations on completing your collection. You need to click on view collection and then click on the center orb. I hope this helps!

Flower Power - Welcome to WI
I'm sorry you are experiencing difficulty with Allyssa's star search. I was having the same issue with the older version of Adobe Flash Player. Here are a few things you can try: Download the newest version of Adobe Flash Player. Clear your cache, history and restart your computer. Also, you can try another browser. Chrome works great with Webkinz World. I hope this resolves the issue. Good luck to you!
isabella1665 is offline Female
Old 09-27-2011, 09:15 PM   #8
T9850

T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero
T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero

It happens to me as well. It's really annoying if you don't find a star after your three swings.
T9850 is offline Male
Closed