Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-23-2013, 07:54 PM   #1
Bunniez luv karrits
Webkinz :)

karrit knows no boundskarrit knows no bounds
karrit knows no boundskarrit knows no boundskarrit knows no boundskarrit knows no boundskarrit knows no boundskarrit knows no boundskarrit knows no bounds

Default Allyssa Floaty Gone before 11:59:59 PM EST

The Alyssa Floaty on GPC is no longer working. I believe based on the time all the ads & floaties have been resetting that the contests are expiring when the computer/server clock hits GMT Time which is computer zero hour. This would explain why they haven't been resetting at Midnight Kinz time like they used to. I was not able to get my Alyssa House Lamp today due to this ongoing clock glitch which I consider to be critical since every contest has been expiring before the time they tell us they should end.
karrit is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-23-2013, 08:27 PM   #2
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Allyssa Floaty Gone before 11:59:59 PM EST

They said the contest ended on March 23 at 11:59 but they did not give a time zone. But we should have been able to assume it was NA Kinztime and not something else.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 03-23-2013, 08:41 PM   #3
Bunniez luv karrits

karrit knows no boundskarrit knows no bounds
karrit knows no boundskarrit knows no boundskarrit knows no boundskarrit knows no boundskarrit knows no boundskarrit knows no boundskarrit knows no bounds

The article said "Start looking for Alyssa to float across your Ganz Parent Club screen at 2pm EST on Friday March 15th, 2013 and don't stop until March 23rd at 11:59pm EST." So it definitely ended early if we are going by the time they said. That's why I came up with the GMT hypothesis.
karrit is offline Female
Old 03-23-2013, 09:42 PM   #4
AintNoWayJose

AintNoWay knows the way
AintNoWay knows the wayAintNoWay knows the wayAintNoWay knows the way

Well, that's kind of annoying.. I always do my WKN dailies at night, so I guess I can cross fairy chasing off of tonight's schedule.
AintNoWay is offline Male
Old 03-24-2013, 02:57 PM   #5
Wacky luvz Jelly!

jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness
jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness

I was also disappointed that it ended early. After no float for a while, I checked the contest page, and it was no longer listed late afternoon yesterday. I found the ad that showed it wasn't supposed to end until midnight yesterday, but since it was no longer listed in the active contest area, I didn't waste a lot of time looking for her. Luckily, I got several of the lamps on previous days. I love them!
jellytab is offline Female
Closed