Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-08-2010, 06:28 PM   #1
jj8
Gift Guru

jj8 has disabled reputation

Default All the badges?

I just went to my MyPage and I was looking at badges, I have all of them. I mean ALL of them. Is this something that could cause problems on my account or an unharmful glitch that will just be my luck?
Sponsored Links
Old 03-08-2010, 07:02 PM   #2
uvs his wife andDD/S

CanesFan knows the way
CanesFan knows the wayCanesFan knows the wayCanesFan knows the wayCanesFan knows the way

Default Re: All the badges?

Are you saying a glitch gave you all of them, or did you gain all of them?
CanesFan is offline Male
Old 03-08-2010, 07:15 PM   #3
❀◕‿◕❀
Gifted

Isk8er wows us all with wonderIsk8er wows us all with wonderIsk8er wows us all with wonderIsk8er wows us all with wonderIsk8er wows us all with wonderIsk8er wows us all with wonderIsk8er wows us all with wonderIsk8er wows us all with wonderIsk8er wows us all with wonderIsk8er wows us all with wonder

I'm pretty sure it won't cause any glitches, although I may be wrong.

Last edited by Isk8er; 03-08-2010 at 07:21 PM..
Isk8er is offline Female
Old 03-08-2010, 07:18 PM   #4
jj8
Gift Guru

jj8 has disabled reputation

I never aerned them all but they're bac kto normal now. ()
Old 03-12-2010, 09:13 PM   #5
TheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guide

Default Badge Glitch -- Woah! What Happened Here?!

Okay, so I was on MyPage and I clicked on badges icon. What came up was the weirdest, awesomest thing I have ever seen on Webkinz. ALL the badges came up. Every one I've ever heard of and seen and... it was crazy. First this I wanted to do was 'x' and post on here, but I thought better of it and looked through the badges. I found 6 badges I had never heard of before. (Sorry, no pictures!)

~ Berry Farmer (A badge with a bush that had Jumbleberries & Sugarberries on it)
~ 2009 Christmas Gift Collector (A red Santa's bag with a blue & yellow present in it)
~ Eager Beaver Word Wizard (Both Beaver's from Eager Beaver's heads)
~ I Won, I Won, I Won (Golden Heart w/ golden stars on the bottom)
~ Lily Padz Dry Heights (No picture, just the name)
~ Lily Padz Tree Frog (No picture, just the name)

Last edited by TheFlamedance; 03-12-2010 at 09:26 PM..
TheFlamedance is offline Female
Old 03-12-2010, 09:22 PM   #6
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Default Re: Badge Glitch -- Woah! What Happened Here?!

You can see a complete list of all known badges in the WIki here:

--> MyPage - Webkinz Insider Wiki

Some of the badges you posted were already known, but a few of them are new.
FIA is offline Female
Old 03-12-2010, 09:27 PM   #7
TheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guide

Default Re: Badge Glitch -- Woah! What Happened Here?!

View Post Originally Posted by FIA
You can see a complete list of all known badges in the WIki here:

--> MyPage - Webkinz Insider Wiki

Some of the badges you posted were already known, but a few of them are new.
thanks for telling me! I'm gonna go try to get that Polarberry badge right now!
TheFlamedance is offline Female
Old 03-13-2010, 01:19 PM   #8
Webkinz :)

trity is on a distinguished road

Default The coolest glitch ever!

Hi everyone, today I was witness to the greatest glitch ever in webkinz world. Well, at least for me it was even if it was for only a half an hour or so.
First of all I have to tell you that i colect badges (also i colect original room themes but that's another story).
So, I'm always trying to find a way to arrange my won badges in a certain way, to have them by categories, not by the way i won them.
Long story short, I went to "My Page", "My Stuff" and ... SHOCK! I have all possibe badges ever created in webkinz. WOW! I couldn't believe it. I slap my face... twice, and start taking screen shots and screen grabs to keep that for eternity.
It was the coolest thing ever, even if I somehow new that it wont last.
I put some screen shots so everybody can see what i'm talking about. (The screeen capture is too big, about 250 MB. Maybe I'll put it on ..tube someday.
Enjoy! I know I did.
Attached Images
File Type: jpgAll Badges 1.jpg (147.8 KB, 61 views)
File Type: jpgAll Badges 2.jpg (151.3 KB, 46 views)
File Type: jpgAll Badges 3.jpg (117.0 KB, 45 views)

Last edited by trity; 03-13-2010 at 05:09 PM.. Reason: mistype
trity is offline Female
Old 03-13-2010, 01:29 PM   #9
Lil Kinz

Rico1206WW is an unknown quantity at this point

Exclamation More badges than expected!

Earlier, about ten minutes ago or so, My sister logged in and won a quick draw earlier and received her badge but when putting it up on her page, she saw she had more badges than she have. She had the Skillfully built badge and a Jumble berry fields badge I had never heardof, it was called the Berry Farmer badge.And one badge called the I won,I Won, I won badge. Can someone tell her what went on? She'd like to know.
(AnswerTHIS post, and I'll tell her to read it)
Rico1206WW is offline Male
Old 03-13-2010, 01:42 PM   #10
. Fun In The Sun! .
Gifted

MyPersian is the cats pajamas!MyPersian is the cats pajamas!MyPersian is the cats pajamas!MyPersian is the cats pajamas!MyPersian is the cats pajamas!MyPersian is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: More badges than expected!

I think its just a glitch, because one time it said I had EVERY badge in Webkinz! I was so excited until when I logged off and Logged back on, it fixed and I had my same boring badges. LOL
MyPersian is offline Female
Closed

Tags
badges, cool glitch, glitch, hacker