Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-29-2010, 01:49 PM   #11
Gift Guru

Mynoey is sweet stuff
Mynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuff

Default Re: Alantiles

OK...can't play it. Loads to a blue screen (with or without the loading bar still visible). Log out button doesn't work. Have to refresh and reload the site.

This isn't just one acct. This is seven accounts on two different computers, FF and IE, multiple servers; I think a total of 6 servers. Only thing the same is both computers are Vista.
Mynoey is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-29-2010, 01:55 PM   #12
I love cute
Webkinz :)

triplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguise
triplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguise

I am able to do it, but at the end, the screen doesn't work correctly. I just have to press the "X" button when I get to the kinzcash screen,
triplet 1 is offline Female
Old 09-29-2010, 03:36 PM   #13

LMPhilbric is an unknown quantity at this point

I switched from IE to Firefox and was able to play the game. I played classic and got the badge, but when I did the regular play, I cleared level 1 and then got the blue screen and it locked up.
Old 09-29-2010, 04:42 PM   #14
Yipes bunnies

Lucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to all
Lucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to all

it wont load. brand new computer running win7 using IE. i wll just wait a bit, no rush for me.
Lucy Hippo is offline Female
Old 09-29-2010, 08:12 PM   #15
Wacky luvz Jelly!

jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness
jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness

I"m also getting the blue screen, and can't even log out. Have to "x" out the window and log in again. My sister's son was able to play and, and she told me that he found it to be lots of fun.
jellytab is offline Female
Old 09-29-2010, 11:03 PM   #16

WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!

Im having the problems too.

Is it just me, or when Ganz does something new...there's just gotta be a problem with it?
WebkinzBatRulz is offline Female
Old 09-30-2010, 09:57 AM   #17
Is happy
Gift Guru

4000kitties is a genius through and through
4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through

View Post Originally Posted by WebkinzBatRulz
Im having the problems too.

Is it just me, or when Ganz does something new...there's just gotta be a problem with it?
I tried again this morning, I see loading bars and then blue screen. Still have to F5 to get out.

Firefox, IE7, Opera, makes no difference, and yes I have cleared my cache, etc.

It seems to me Ganz fixes what isn't broken (KinzCare), and lets things that are broken stay broken (I still am getting Super Tokens with no kinzcash) for way to long.
4000kitties is offline Female
Closed