Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-17-2011, 08:50 AM   #1
Luv Wacky POI
Webkinz :)

kuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no bounds
kuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no bounds

Default Adventure park - Under water not loading

I am stuck in a mini quest for the second day now. I can get into the park but if I click to go under water to see Sera the map keeps loading until you get logged out due to inactivity.
I cleared cache numerous times, switched to every browser I have on my system but nothing !!!
It's very frustrating. Anyone else has this happen? I am on server 5 , american deluxe account....
Now I can't even get to my daily quest because I still have to do 2 tasks on the mini quest.
Any suggestions? Thanks...
kuhl123 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-17-2011, 09:07 AM   #2
kiyomi63

Noralee defies all oddsNoralee defies all odds
Noralee defies all odds

Default Re: Adventure park - Under water not loading

View Post Originally Posted by kuhl123
I am stuck in a mini quest for the second day now. I can get into the park but if I click to go under water to see Sera the map keeps loading until you get logged out due to inactivity.
I cleared cache numerous times, switched to every browser I have on my system but nothing !!!
It's very frustrating. Anyone else has this happen? I am on server 5 , american deluxe account....
Now I can't even get to my daily quest because I still have to do 2 tasks on the mini quest.
This problem has been happening for the last month in AP... and usually it is what your pet is wearing!! You get into the park itself fine but then the other three areas (cloud kingdom, caves or underwater area) won't load for you... Padmina finally got back up to the cloud kingdom after she took all of her clothes off and tried again with nothing on at all!! There's a thread in the Adventure Park area that explains this glitch in more details if you are interested but I think if you try taking your pet into the park buck naked that maybe your loading problems will also be over at long last!!
Noralee is offline Female
Old 09-17-2011, 09:07 AM   #3
eleehu00
Lil Kinz
neelie is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by kuhl123

I had the same problem. I cleared my cache numerous times also. It came to be that I was wearing the indian chief hat from deluxe account. When I removed my hat, everything was normal and I was able to get back in and loading of different scenes were now normal. Try removing the items you were wearing or change them to something else. Good Luck.
neelie is offline Female
Old 09-17-2011, 09:56 AM   #4
Luv Wacky POI

kuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no bounds
kuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no bounds

OMG.... my pet is wearing that head too but it does not at all show in the park.... thanks guys I will try your advise and 'strip' LOL... let you know if I have success.... thanks a bunch - Glad we have WI

***Update*** It worked.... thank you sooooo much - I was able to finish the quest so my friend and I were able to get the price. I think the head piece was the issue because when you are under water you get the 'bubble' over your pets head - that seems to collide.... sunglasses are working though according to my DH . Thanks again

Last edited by kuhl123; 09-17-2011 at 09:56 AM..
kuhl123 is offline Female
Old 09-18-2011, 07:18 PM   #5
naname01
Gifted

MaryEllenMc is a jewel in the roughMaryEllenMc is a jewel in the rough

View Post Originally Posted by Noralee
This problem has been happening for the last month in AP... and usually it is what your pet is wearing!! You get into the park itself fine but then the other three areas (cloud kingdom, caves or underwater area) won't load for you... Padmina finally got back up to the cloud kingdom after she took all of her clothes off and tried again with nothing on at all!! There's a thread in the Adventure Park area that explains this glitch in more details if you are interested but I think if you try taking your pet into the park buck naked that maybe your loading problems will also be over at long last!!
Thanks. This worked great for me.
Old 09-19-2011, 04:52 PM   #6
Wacky luvz Jelly!

jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness
jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness

My sister was having trouble getting into underwater, too. I just read her these messages, so she took off the lunar boots, city dress, and sparkles tiara and tried to go back in. However, she was on Google Chrome, and the adventure park is giving a blue screen on there and you can't even get into the park. She had to go cook supper for her family, so I went in on Internet explorer and found out that she can indeed now go down into the underwater area.
So many little details to remember to make this thing work. I hope that they are able to get their programmers to fix some of these glitches. In the meantime, our critters will have to watch what they wear and we will have to rememeber, Internet Explorer to get into the park, Google Chrome to play Zingo Pop if it's one of the quest challenges, then back to IE to let them know we have completed the task. Sigh.
jellytab is offline Female
Old 09-21-2011, 10:17 AM   #7

cooper is a glorious beacon of lightcooper is a glorious beacon of lightcooper is a glorious beacon of light

Thumbs up Re: Adventure park - Under water not loading

Well hurrah!
I have stuck for many days, so wanted to check here and yippee! an answer and problem solved.
Thanks!!!!!
Old 09-21-2011, 10:32 AM   #8

pagehanna knows the way
pagehanna knows the waypagehanna knows the waypagehanna knows the waypagehanna knows the way

I've been stuck for two days and couldn't get underwater. I took the pink pony's clothes off after reading this and it worked!
pagehanna is offline Female
Old 09-23-2011, 07:45 AM   #9
beckybug3

beckybug3 is just really nicebeckybug3 is just really nice

My problem is related, but not quite the same. When I am told to take a message to Boris, Sera, or Rafi, the area does not open. I have to log out and go back in for the park to 'see' that I am to go into this area. I have this problem with multiple pets and various clothes (or the lack thereof). The quest sometimes does not end after i have gotten my prize.
beckybug3 is offline Female
Closed