Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-08-2011, 10:17 AM   #51
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss
mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss

Default Re: Ads blocking part of screen

Yes, it works.
I also found a thread that may relate to this. Perhaps this will help? http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...screen-714256/
mickey26 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-08-2011, 10:22 AM   #52
Lil Kinz
schmidt5clan is on a distinguished road

THANK YOU SO MUCH! ALL FIXED
Old 10-08-2011, 10:23 AM   #53
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss
mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss

Fantastic! I'm so glad its all fixed now.
mickey26 is offline Female
Old 10-10-2011, 06:57 PM   #54
ImBigfoot
Webkinz :)

ImBigfoot is cool as a bunny clownImBigfoot is cool as a bunny clownImBigfoot is cool as a bunny clownImBigfoot is cool as a bunny clownImBigfoot is cool as a bunny clownImBigfoot is cool as a bunny clownImBigfoot is cool as a bunny clownImBigfoot is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: Ads popping up over Webkinz screen

View Post Originally Posted by Butterflies
Update: .. After attempting various solutions to the horizontal dock cut-off and the right hand ad moving towards the middle of the playing field, I have found a solution that works for me!

Once you have logged into WW and you see your half-dock, simply press control and the plus sign once or twice as needed... something with this last update seems to have adjusted the playing area size ..

My WW is back to normal .. I hope this works for anyone else with this issue ..
I'm having the same problem but control & plus sign didn't work for me.
ImBigfoot is offline Female
Old 10-11-2011, 07:52 PM   #55
ImBigfoot

ImBigfoot is cool as a bunny clownImBigfoot is cool as a bunny clownImBigfoot is cool as a bunny clownImBigfoot is cool as a bunny clownImBigfoot is cool as a bunny clownImBigfoot is cool as a bunny clownImBigfoot is cool as a bunny clownImBigfoot is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: Ads popping up over Webkinz screen

I tried it a few more times. Now it works!
ImBigfoot is offline Female
Old 10-15-2011, 10:03 PM   #56
KraftyKinz

Default Ads blocking half the screen

I have another computer so its ok but I cant even exit out of the wshop. The ads block the entire menu so I can't see the buttons for any of the places. Help!

Click the image to open in full size.

This one is minor

Last edited by KraftyKinz; 10-16-2011 at 12:49 PM..
Old 10-16-2011, 02:31 AM   #57
Wacky luvz Jelly!

jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness
jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Ads blocking half the screen

I have that problem when I play on my Dad's laptop. I like to try to do the strength classes when I'm over there, but i can't even change which pet is up unless I go into the room and click on the other pet, so I try to make sure that the one that is doing the strength class is up before I go over there. It's frustrating, but I don't have any idea what might fix it. It doesn't happen on the other computers, and it's on all accounts, so it doesn't have anything to do with which server you're on.
jellytab is offline Female
Old 10-16-2011, 12:49 PM   #58
KraftyKinz

Yeah, I cant change my pet either because the ads shift the whole screen and covers up the thing. It's normal on my dad's laptop which is the one I'm usually on. But, the computer that has the messed up ads is the only computer that I can capture the screen on so I can't update my house tour. Its frustrating
Old 10-26-2011, 01:02 PM   #59

honeybunny0517 is just really nicehoneybunny0517 is just really nice

Do you think having your WW in full screen causes the bug?
honeybunny0517 is offline Female
Old 11-01-2011, 09:48 PM   #60

dartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all around

It happens on my older lap top all the time. Rebooting and clearing cache doesn't help, but changing the browser sometimes does help.
Closed

Tags
jesus loves you!