Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-24-2011, 11:33 AM   #11
Gifted

Midnightstars33 has disabled reputation

Default Re: HELP! Ad Blocking Screen

I'm not sure, I haven't been having that problem.
Maybe you could contact ganz or just wait a while for it to go away.
Sponsored Links
Old 07-24-2011, 11:51 AM   #12
e all love
Webkinz :)

pandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forum
pandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forum

I would suggest turning off ads that aren't from Ganz. Make sure you remember your answer if you do! Hope this helps!
Old 07-24-2011, 08:56 PM   #13
Lil Kinz

preppypie32 is an unknown quantity at this point

I cannot even click on the arrow!
preppypie32 is offline Female
Old 07-24-2011, 11:46 PM   #14
christiwr is a jewel in the roughchristiwr is a jewel in the rough

I am having the same problem on IE, Firefox, and Chrome. I've tried 3 different computers and have 7 different accounts that all have the same problem.

I noticed that the ad is for AEP Ohio. I wonder if it's an ad specific to the Ohio region and is only and is only effecting people in this region???

Last edited by christiwr; 07-24-2011 at 11:53 PM.. Reason: added more info
Old 07-25-2011, 06:45 AM   #15
willow234 is a WIzard
willow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzard

I called them about this Friday afternoon. They said if I was still having the problem on Monday to call them back, which I will. I hope the rest of you will call too so they know that everyone in our area is having this problem.
willow234 is offline Female
Old 07-25-2011, 08:01 AM   #16
e love Webkinz

GoldenGale is a splendid one to beholdGoldenGale is a splendid one to beholdGoldenGale is a splendid one to beholdGoldenGale is a splendid one to behold

I'll be calling this morning. I also think you might be right about it being a regional ad. Hope we can get this fixed soon.

Just logged in and the ad is gone!!! Hope it's fixed for everyone else!

Sorry to post again, but I am still having the problem, at least on my desktop using IE and Firefox. Guess I will be calling Ganz.

Last edited by GoldenGale; 07-25-2011 at 08:01 AM..
GoldenGale is offline Female
Old 07-25-2011, 10:48 AM   #17
oohoo I'm a
Gift Guru

jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!

Default Add over-taking webkinz screne

For a few weeks now I've been noticing this same advertisement taking over the bottom right hand corner of my screen. Has anyone else been having this issue? And, is there anything I can do to get rid of this? It is preventing me from scrolling through my storage.
Attached Images
File Type: jpgwebkinz 0001.jpg (171.7 KB, 13 views)
File Type: jpgwebkinz 0002.jpg (203.8 KB, 8 views)
jessicabarnhart is offline Female
Old 07-25-2011, 11:19 AM   #18
luv2writeNS has disabled reputation

Default Re: Add over-taking webkinz screne

Hmm, that does seem annoying, I haven't really seen it around strangely. I don't really know of any way to get rid of it other than an ad-blocking anti-virus software. You could also email Ganz about it telling them it prevents you from playing, so they could take it off, you never know.
Old 07-25-2011, 12:17 PM   #19
willow234 is a WIzard
willow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzard

It's fixed! If you're still having problems, try clearing your cache.

And now it's not fixed. I was able to log on to 3 accounts with no problem, and then that nasty ad came back.

Last edited by willow234; 07-25-2011 at 12:17 PM..
willow234 is offline Female
Old 07-25-2011, 12:27 PM   #20
•// ❣ ѕoх ❣ //•

luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness
luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness

That hasn't happened to me. When the at&t ad was out it did that try clearing your cookies and cache if that doesn't help call ganz good luck
luvzfrogs is offline Female
Closed

Tags
jesus loves you!