Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-08-2010, 11:13 AM   #81
e are jormariffic
Pupsaresocute is a forum hero
Pupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum hero

Default Re: How do you feel about this?

It has been happening to me, also. But I know I just got an exclusive I already had when I go to Furniture/objects and there isn't something new in there.

It takes the fun away..
Pupsaresocute is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-08-2010, 11:22 AM   #82
Gift Guru

MsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicness
MsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

It is happening in our accounts also.
I have called Ganz in reference to the problem. The Rep. said she would pass
the problem onto the programers and they would investigate.
They will apparently need a "Few" additional calls as she told me No One
else had called about a problem.
It is difficult to assertain your new additions , for ready access, as you might need them.
Your not alone. Be kind when and if you call. Let them know you appreciate their
effort.

Ganz--1-888-818-8770
MsHoliday is offline Female
Old 08-08-2010, 11:42 AM   #83
Webkinz :)

Jemamich is a name known to allJemamich is a name known to allJemamich is a name known to all

I am so glad I was not the only one who felt that way. I just kept fussing about it to myself and then decided to post it here to see how others felt. It is like opening a present and nothing is in the box. You have to go looking for it.

I will call Ganz and tell them nicely how I feel and see if they can put it back.

Thanks for replying
Jemamich is offline Female
Old 08-08-2010, 12:18 PM   #84

vampirechick is on a distinguished road

Default Re: NO GIFT WITH ADOPTION AVATAR BOX --and empty graphics.

that happened to me with one of mine and it was my last one, so I hope it won't happen again. I still got the stuff, but there wasn't any picture of what I got. I don't know why it happens, I hope it gets figured out soon though.
vampirechick is offline Female
Old 08-08-2010, 12:56 PM   #85
disney world.

loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!

Ganz should fix it. It's annoying, and not much fun!
loveaerosmith is offline Female
Old 08-08-2010, 11:02 PM   #86

megloveswebkinz is a glorious beacon of lightmegloveswebkinz is a glorious beacon of lightmegloveswebkinz is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: NO GIFT WITH ADOPTION AVATAR BOX --and empty graphics.

This is happening on my account as well as on my friend's account. I think I am getting the prizes but with no visual it makes it tough to figure out what the prizes were. Oddly enough, I adopted a Signature pet and saw the visual just fine but when I adopted my next regular pet, I only saw the twinkling star background. It has been several weeks for us all well.
Old 08-09-2010, 08:47 AM   #87

wishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: Not showing gifts given! :O

Well, I haven't recently adopted a pet, so it never happened to me. But they should fix it soon. Otherwise it's hard to tell what you got.
wishgirl78 is offline Female
Old 08-18-2010, 05:50 PM   #88
pee queen

webkinzro is an unparalleled talent
webkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talent

Default Re: Not showing gifts given! :O

Thanks for the comments!
webkinzro is offline Female
Old 10-22-2010, 09:23 AM   #89
kinzzcrazy will become famous soon enough

Default now no name either when you adaopt a pet

Now not only can't you see what your pet is getting but it there is no name in the banner so no picture can be taken if you wanted to. Also with not being able to access storage thee is no way of knowing what you got. No exclusive box is awarded and when you open up the 'extra' box nothing at all is awarded.

This is getting very annoying. Why bother adopting?
kinzzcrazy is offline Female
Old 10-22-2010, 09:28 AM   #90
Supermanfan2

WebkinzFrenzy is a jewel in the roughWebkinzFrenzy is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: now no name either when you adaopt a pet

View Post Originally Posted by kinzzcrazy
Now not only can't you see what your pet is getting but it there is no name in the banner so no picture can be taken if you wanted to. Also with not being able to access storage thee is no way of knowing what you got. No exclusive box is awarded and when you open up the 'extra' box nothing at all is awarded.

This is getting very annoying. Why bother adopting?

This is an issue with your computer, not with WW. I suggest you clear your cache, and check your internet speed connection. Do not have any other webpages or programs open when accessing WW, your connection speed is too slow or your cache is in dire need of clearing. The only issue that is actually WW related is not seeing the gifts with the main adoption screen. Everyone can see the separate exclusive gift and can certainly see the banner and their dock loads just fine.
WebkinzFrenzy is offline Female
Closed

Tags
4 pets, angelbaby125 was here!