Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-01-2010, 01:26 PM   #61
pee queen
Webkinz :)

webkinzro is an unparalleled talent
webkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talent

Default [langtitle=de]Re: Not showing gifts given! :O[/langtitle]

View Post Originally Posted by gramearp
Yes it has happened to me also to my granddaughters. I called Webkinz and reported it. They said they would talk to the techs about it. This was a couple weeks ago. I hope they fix it soon as I too have a hard time finding what exclusive I have gotten.

gramearp 185 pets
thanks for reporting it to ganz! (:
webkinzro is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-05-2010, 10:35 AM   #62
Hai! :3

angelbaby125 is a splendid one to beholdangelbaby125 is a splendid one to beholdangelbaby125 is a splendid one to beholdangelbaby125 is a splendid one to behold

Exclamation Gifts won't show?

When I adopted my 4 pets that I got, I opened their gifts, as usual, and nothing showed up! I looked through my dock and thankfully the gifts were there. Has anyone else had this problem? I've had this 4 times!!! Thanks!
angelbaby125 is offline Female
Old 08-05-2010, 10:55 AM   #63

flutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guide

Default Re: Gifts won't show?

Yep, you're not alone, this has been a glitch for a while already. I always have to see how many items I have in my dock before I open a box and make sure it goes up by the right amount, that's how I know I've received all the new items. Quite an annoying glitch, especially when you have quite a few items in the dock already!!
flutterby7 is offline Female
Old 08-06-2010, 08:37 AM   #64

webpol134 is on a distinguished road

Thumbs down Not showing gift given :/

Everytime the last time that i adopting regular webkinz and opening the gift box i got tada : SPARKELS ONLY !
now i have to search for my gifts in my dock and this problem cause i has like tons of things in my doke !
that never was to me before !
thats stink !
maybe to call ganz ?
Old 08-06-2010, 09:52 AM   #65

angelbaby125 is a splendid one to beholdangelbaby125 is a splendid one to beholdangelbaby125 is a splendid one to beholdangelbaby125 is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by flutterby7
Yep, you're not alone, this has been a glitch for a while already. I always have to see how many items I have in my dock before I open a box and make sure it goes up by the right amount, that's how I know I've received all the new items. Quite an annoying glitch, especially when you have quite a few items in the dock already!!
alright thanks! They really need to fix that.
Old 08-06-2010, 09:54 AM   #66

Default Re: Not showing gift given :/

Maybe. I made a thread on that too. You should call Ganz. (But they probably already know)
Old 08-06-2010, 09:56 AM   #67
Love
Gifted

taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!

Default Re: Not showing gift given :/

Happened to me the other day too, kind of annoying, but at least we still get the gifts in our docks
taytertots is offline Female
Old 08-06-2010, 03:28 PM   #68

snowcrystal311 knows the way
snowcrystal311 knows the waysnowcrystal311 knows the way

weird. . . . . . that glitch never happened to me

snowcrystal311 is offline Female
Old 08-08-2010, 01:27 AM   #69
i wish i was a

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

Default NO GIFT WITH ADOPTION AVATAR BOX --and empty graphics.

FOR THE LAST few pets ive adopted i get a blank screen ( no visual)for when i open my avatar box, so i dont know what my adotion first gift is and must search for what my psi is..................
when i open my blue box i do get a visual for my gift and see my adoption gift. i am wondering if this is happening to anyone else because it seems im only getting one adoption gift for about two weeks now............... i want to know if more people have this before i call ganz about it, or to compare notes.......................... I think im being cheated out of an exclusive........... but with no graphic i cant proove which one i didnt get!

anyone else???????????????
BASMAT is offline Female
Old 08-08-2010, 10:03 AM   #70

Jemamich is a name known to allJemamich is a name known to allJemamich is a name known to all

Question How do you feel about this?

I have adopted several new webkinz lately and when the big congratulations screen pops up, it does not have the pictures of the items won on it any more. Of course you know what the PSI and PSF is but then you get something else too. I have to go through my dock to figure out what the other prize is. On my account that is not too bad, but I helped my grandaughter adopt a new webkinz and I did not know what all she had in her dock.

I guess I just like to see right away what I am getting. I feel disappointed when it does not show it like it used to

How do all of you think about this?

Thanks, Jem
Jemamich is offline Female
Closed

Tags
4 pets, angelbaby125 was here!