Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-23-2010, 09:59 PM   #21
blessedx5
Gift Guru

blessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable character
blessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable character

Default Re: No Exclusive with adoption

I had the same problem with my son today. He adopted his new lil polar bear and it just showed sparkles. I have no clue if he actually got an exclusive though because he has so much in his dock and I didn't even think of checking what he had/how much etc before adopting. He got his pet item so he is happy though. He also got the bonus box (he ended up with the topsy turvey window) so I'm pretty sure everything was there ok just not showing up.

Hopefully you got yours too but it was just something you already had (so it's a duplicate) or something like that.
blessedx5 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-23-2010, 10:21 PM   #22
Webkinz :)

kaslina has a brilliant futurekaslina has a brilliant futurekaslina has a brilliant futurekaslina has a brilliant futurekaslina has a brilliant future

My DD had the same problem, but when we looked in her dock, the new items were there.
kaslina is offline Female
Old 07-23-2010, 10:31 PM   #23
Diabetes Awareness

stephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguise
stephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguise

Thanks. I looked and didn't see anything. Then again, I have a lot in my docks, I don't remember what was there so I probably got something
Old 07-23-2010, 10:35 PM   #24

HampsterGiggles is sweet stuff
HampsterGiggles is sweet stuffHampsterGiggles is sweet stuffHampsterGiggles is sweet stuffHampsterGiggles is sweet stuffHampsterGiggles is sweet stuffHampsterGiggles is sweet stuff

Default Re: Not showing gifts given! :O

IDK why that happened, sorry about that.
HampsterGiggles is offline Female
Old 07-23-2010, 10:40 PM   #25
BOOM!
Gifted

vansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzro
Attention!:
I know to look back in my dock,and I also know where.I have so many items that I don't know what I was given.
(Btw,your allowed to write in red to draw attention to a certain spot on the first post)
So it shows the gift box.Then whenever you open it this happens:
Click the image to open in full size.

So is this happening to anyone else?

BTW,I still got the chair

Happened to me too, exact same pet...
Old 07-23-2010, 10:47 PM   #26
Lil Kinz
eastcoastkinz is on a distinguished road

Default [langtitle=de]Re: Not showing gifts given! :O[/langtitle]

[lang=de]I've adopted about 10 webkinz with the same glitch GANZ!! -_-[/lang]
Old 07-24-2010, 09:27 AM   #27
purrfectpoppins
Gift Guru

deblynn has accomplished something fantabulous
deblynn has accomplished something fantabulousdeblynn has accomplished something fantabulousdeblynn has accomplished something fantabulousdeblynn has accomplished something fantabulousdeblynn has accomplished something fantabulousdeblynn has accomplished something fantabulous

I had that happen on my last adoption, but the items were in my dock. Of course, if you have TOO many items in your dock, it is hard to tell what you got.
deblynn is offline Female
Old 07-24-2010, 09:28 AM   #28
elcome 2014!!
Gift Coach

funmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellence
funmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellence

Donation Award 

I adopted my Signature Deer the day before yesterday and I just got sparkles in my gift box when it was opened too. I had to go to the dock to see what I got
Must just be a glitch.
Old 07-24-2010, 09:31 AM   #29

rodsbaby is just really nicerodsbaby is just really nice

same thing here on my last adoption, i got sparkles, so i do not know what i got, because i have so much in my dock!
hope they get this fixed soon
rodsbaby is offline Female
Old 07-24-2010, 09:40 AM   #30
Hey I'm Karyssa!
Gifted

yummy98 is a splendid one to beholdyummy98 is a splendid one to beholdyummy98 is a splendid one to beholdyummy98 is a splendid one to behold

I adopted my signature deer yesterday and got sparkle instead ok my items!!!! i WAS wondering if anybody else had the same problem I guess ya but I checked my dock and I got the items

I guess a lot of people are having the same problem!
yummy98 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
4 pets, angelbaby125 was here!