Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-05-2011, 03:27 PM   #101
Wacky Holidays!
Webkinz :)

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

Default Re: Adoption prizes...blank...

View Post Originally Posted by bronkinz
You can also go to the Adoption Center and "x" out, sending you back to your room and re-storing your dock. Then you can get your things from storage again, where it will be at the far right of furniture or objects, as applicable. I try to keep exclusives at no more than 1 each, so if the new item shows at the beginning of the section or there are two, I can tell what I got.
Thanks for the tip!
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-06-2011, 01:22 AM   #102
jeanenehea
Banned
jeanenehea is the cats pajamas!jeanenehea is the cats pajamas!jeanenehea is the cats pajamas!jeanenehea is the cats pajamas!jeanenehea is the cats pajamas!jeanenehea is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by Lolith
For the last LOTS of WW pets adopted to my account and the accounts of my DDs the prize "pop up" that you get when you drag your pet's PSI gift into their room says....absolutely nothing. It is just blank. It doesn't show what the item is, or the balloon or the exclusive item you are supposed to get as well.

Why this is a problem is that I really have a hard time being able to determine if I got an exclusive item or not. I guess I could count what I have and then figure it out, but I never remember to and I guess i keep hoping that they will fix it during a maintenance.

I looked through the glitch reports, but didn't see this mentioned...sorry if this is a duplicate!
This has happened to me for the past 11 adoptions (since Christmas). It is irritating as I don't know what each animal got for his/her adoption. It was really bad when I adopted 8 little birds all at once and had no idea what food went to which bird or which PSI was theirs!
PLEASE fix this!
Jeanene
jeanenehea is offline Female
Old 01-06-2011, 06:37 PM   #103
I miss you, Red
Gift Guru

Lolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter covered
Lolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter covered

View Post Originally Posted by SnowCrystal
After I adopt a pet, in order to get to the pet's gift box, I have to load the dock or it is not visible; otherwise you are right, that it should be easy if it is in your dock without having to load it; but that has never been the case for me.
I think I am confused...what do you mean load the dock? Sorry to be so dense!
thanks so much for helping this far too!!!
Lolith is offline Female
Old 01-06-2011, 07:11 PM   #104
e in DwarfWithdrawal

SoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guide

Lolith -

They mean press the "Get Items From Storage" so that [hopefully] all your
items will show up in your "dock" - the set of nine pictures at a time you see.
I say hopefully, because recently we are getting more frequent "loads" that result in an empty dock [items will be there next time] or it thinks everything is loaded but just shows the 9 there when the session started
and the "menu" for the dock [again, items will be there next time].

Definitely a frustrating problem.
SoccerSlave is offline Female
Old 01-06-2011, 07:20 PM   #105
I miss you, Red
Gift Guru

Lolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter covered
Lolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter covered

View Post Originally Posted by SoccerSlave
Lolith -

They mean press the "Get Items From Storage" so that [hopefully] all your
items will show up in your "dock" - the set of nine pictures at a time you see.
I say hopefully, because recently we are getting more frequent "loads" that result in an empty dock [items will be there next time] or it thinks everything is loaded but just shows the 9 there when the session started
and the "menu" for the dock [again, items will be there next time].

Definitely a frustrating problem.
OH! I get it now...thank you SO much! That does make sense. I know what you mean about the "empty" dock too. Thank you!
Lolith is offline Female
Old 03-06-2011, 11:06 AM   #106
Hi, I'm DRAEGANWOLF
Gift Guru

kbamomea is just really nicekbamomea is just really nice

Default Adoption Gifts don't show up in box

Hello. Is anyone else having a problem with their adoption gifts not showing up in the box where it says you have received these special gifts? I see the sparkling stars but nothing else. My dock has so many items I can't tell what I've received. Thanks for any info!
Kba
kbamomea is offline Female
Old 03-06-2011, 11:11 AM   #107
psalm 27:1

hpfan9 is sweet stuff
hpfan9 is sweet stuffhpfan9 is sweet stuffhpfan9 is sweet stuffhpfan9 is sweet stuffhpfan9 is sweet stuffhpfan9 is sweet stuffhpfan9 is sweet stuff

Default Re: Adoption Gifts don't show up in box

Yuppers. That's what happens to me. Don't worry though, you still get the gifts. Sometimes you have to wait for X in the cornor to appear, but it doesn't harm it at all.
hpfan9 is offline Female
Old 03-06-2011, 11:15 AM   #108
TIRED OF BEING WACKY

girlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledge

Ok, so recently I adopted 2 hop bunnies. When I adopted the first one, I only got the PSI's in t, nothing else exept a bonus box. On my secondary account, I adopted one to release it's expiredness. When I opened the box, I GOT my exlusives to show up, AND got a seprate PSI box. So I don't know what happend or even WHAT to say. Sorry! At least your not the only one.
girlwholovesdog is offline Male
Old 03-06-2011, 11:35 AM   #109
mydaisybug

leftykinz will become famous soon enough

I adopted a Pinktastic Peacock today and it also didn't show any gifts in the "here's your gifts" letter. Instead I just saw sparkles and stars, I checked my dock though and I did receive an exclusive (sandwich table), food and psi-so I guess it's a glitch, though not one I am excited about!
leftykinz is offline Female
Old 03-06-2011, 11:47 AM   #110
Gifted

Cheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fish
Cheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fish

Yep this happened to me as well. I adopted a midnight monster the other day and it didn't show the items. But don't worry, if you look through your dock you will find them
Cheesy1 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
4 pets, angelbaby125 was here!