Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-31-2012, 02:44 PM   #1
ho is Tinker?
Gifted

florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!

Default Adobe plug-in crashing

For the past couple of days I have been frequently crashing out of WW. I get a blue screen with a message box to the effect that the Adobe Flash plug-in could not be loaded and to reload and try again. Sometimes it crashes in the middle of something - today it was after completing an agility class - and when i logged back in it showed I failed.

I uninstalled adobe flash and reinstalled and yes I have the latest update.
florida is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-02-2012, 10:21 AM   #2
lol
Webkinz :)

warriorgirl wows us all with wonderwarriorgirl wows us all with wonderwarriorgirl wows us all with wonderwarriorgirl wows us all with wonderwarriorgirl wows us all with wonderwarriorgirl wows us all with wonderwarriorgirl wows us all with wonderwarriorgirl wows us all with wonderwarriorgirl wows us all with wonderwarriorgirl wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Adobe plug-in crashing

I wouldn't know much about this but, maybe ganz system doesn't recognize the new adobe flash, and maybe their systems need to be updated for that type of flash

Hope it starts working soon!
Old 02-02-2012, 10:48 AM   #3
mimigent

mimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledge

Adobe crashed constantly for me when I was loading items in my dock. I finally cleaned it up by selling alot of things, and it helped. However, the W shop load will only work for me in Explorer. Sometimes I use Firefox because it is faster, but the W shop load will crash it every time. I also have Windows XP which I have heard is being dropped by Adobe Flashplayer, so that maybe one of the problems. Anyway, you might try going into Webkinz thru Explorer only and see if that helps.
mimigent is offline Female
Old 02-02-2012, 11:23 AM   #4
hy, I'm ASC! :)

BalletLove:) is too good to be trueBalletLove:) is too good to be trueBalletLove:) is too good to be true
BalletLove:) is too good to be trueBalletLove:) is too good to be trueBalletLove:) is too good to be trueBalletLove:) is too good to be trueBalletLove:) is too good to be trueBalletLove:) is too good to be trueBalletLove:) is too good to be trueBalletLove:) is too good to be trueBalletLove:) is too good to be trueBalletLove:) is too good to be trueBalletLove:) is too good to be trueBalletLove:) is too good to be trueBalletLove:) is too good to be trueBalletLove:) is too good to be trueBalletLove:) is too good to be true

Always crashes right when I have a wonderful game, finish it, and then just before the piggy bank...it crashes. Without fail for the last two days. I have Windows 7.
BalletLove:) is offline Female
Old 02-09-2012, 12:47 AM   #5
Diddles1 & Happy

luvspets is on a distinguished road

I've been having the same problem. That and also, Webkinz just not loading at all. This is happening in IE and Google Chrome. I've deleted history, cookies etc., but the only thing I can do is restart my computer and start all over again!
Whatever it is... it's even having an effect here, I can't get the icons to load, just an error message saying 404 wont load.

Last edited by luvspets; 02-09-2012 at 12:48 AM.. Reason: by icons, I mean the smilies.
luvspets is offline Female
Old 02-09-2012, 12:49 PM   #6
ho is Tinker?
Gifted

florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!

Thanks everyone for commiserating. I think it has something to do with the snowman and other ads. i installed adblocker on firefox and it has been much better.
Old 02-10-2012, 12:07 PM   #7

BellaDakota is just really niceBellaDakota is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by florida
Thanks everyone for commiserating. I think it has something to do with the snowman and other ads. i installed adblocker on firefox and it has been much better.

Hi Florida. I've been having the same issue on Firefox. The snowman ad always causes a huge problem. How did you install adblocker? I've blocked pop-up windows, but I don't think that's the same thing.

Thanks for any help you can give me!
BellaDakota is offline Female
Old 02-10-2012, 03:21 PM   #8
ho is Tinker?
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by BellaDakota
Hi Florida. I've been having the same issue on Firefox. The snowman ad always causes a huge problem. How did you install adblocker? I've blocked pop-up windows, but I don't think that's the same thing.

Thanks for any help you can give me!
adblocker is a free plug-in for firefox. you can turn it on and off without restarting and block ads on a specific site or everywhere you browse too. you can find the info and download link here: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/fir.../adblock-plus/

it is pretty easy.
Closed