Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-14-2010, 11:51 PM   #1
Webkinz :)
koaquin is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Still can't log in to Webkinz World

I still can't log in -- frozen at the green screen. Been that way all day and I reported it here on Glitch Reports. Now my original report has disappeared from the Glitch Report forum. What's going on???
koaquin is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-23-2010, 03:50 PM   #2
LOVE is from God
Gift Guru

Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art
Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art

Exclamation Login Stalls ~ halts mid-load ~ CANNOT log in at all

4 Asian Deluxe Accounts & 1 European Account
(did all the normal stuff: downloaded latest update for Adobe flash player, tried a different browser, cleared cache, restarted comp, etc)

ALL aspects preceeding login info are really slow.
Then ~ If able to put in login info, load STILL gets stuck mid-way (may see the dock, but the rest stays green, or dock doesn't even show up at all - just green screen). Tried for over an hour and I give up. Its almost 3 am.
Bankskinz is offline Female
Old 06-23-2010, 06:04 PM   #3
Banned
softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!

Default Re: Login Stalls ~ halts mid-load ~ CANNOT log in at all

that happens sometimes to me. i just log out and log back in.
i'm super sorry but i really don't know a solution.
softballipod is offline Female
Old 06-23-2010, 09:00 PM   #4
riene

riene is on a distinguished road

Default adobe flash player

everytime i try to log in to webkin, it goes thru till i get the green screen, then it says adobe flash player plugin crashed...i reinstalled flash but still doing it, is this happening to anyone else, or is it my computer?
riene is offline Female
Old 06-23-2010, 09:18 PM   #5
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

Default Re: adobe flash player

View Post Originally Posted by riene
everytime i try to log in to webkin, it goes thru till i get the green screen, then it says adobe flash player plugin crashed...i reinstalled flash but still doing it, is this happening to anyone else, or is it my computer?

Did it say it crashed or did it ask if you wanted to abort the script? If it asks you to abort the script, then just say "no" and you should be able to log in. That happened to me twice today. If you still can't log in, then try rebooting your computer and then only have the Webkinz window open on your computer. That should speed things up a little bit.
(The Adobe script error usually pops up when things are running slow--it could be your computer that is slow or your internet connection or even the WW servers.)
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 06-23-2010, 09:23 PM   #6
j1230 is a jewel in the roughj1230 is a jewel in the rough

Did you upgrade today? I had to upgrade mozilla & adobe. It's been doing the same to me ever since.
j1230 is offline Male
Old 06-23-2010, 09:57 PM   #7
ow !!! I can fly

happy1979 is a name known to allhappy1979 is a name known to allhappy1979 is a name known to allhappy1979 is a name known to all

I Have FF and it works fine but I have one question how come when I use webkinz there an aol name in the address bar? I am not an aol user
happy1979 is offline Female
Old 06-23-2010, 09:58 PM   #8

AayilahAnimal90 knows the way
AayilahAnimal90 knows the wayAayilahAnimal90 knows the wayAayilahAnimal90 knows the way

sorry but i do not know
AayilahAnimal90 is offline Female
Old 06-23-2010, 11:32 PM   #9
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

Yes, it happened to me several times today on FF usually when I was trying to login two accounts. It happened before I updated flash and again afterwards. I think it is partly because webkinz has been so slow recently - please wait or that W for loading much more than usual.
marnabear is online now Female
Old 06-24-2010, 06:25 AM   #10
taywillow

Miss Willow will become famous soon enough

This is happening to me yesterday and today. I had to update FF yesterday when I opened the internet. So I updated it and then go to webkinz and it says that it has crashed the adobe flash player. I reinstalled the flash player, I restarted the computer tons of times. Logged in and out tons of times and still the same thing. It is very annoying because yesterday I did not get my gardens done and again today it looks like I won't get them done or be able to participate in any Daily Activities. I've tried to log in on my computer on 7 different accounts and all say the same thing.

I hope someone knows how to fix it.
Miss Willow is offline Female
Closed