Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-07-2009, 06:15 PM   #11
lipglossbug
Gifted
xMEAGANx will become famous soon enough

Default Re: NOOO! this is really bad :(

View Post Originally Posted by liberrylady
I have 2 accounts on server wapi 1. On one of them, I can't log in at all. On the other one, my dock items have disappeared, and my gems are all gone. When I tried to do Alyssa's search, I got the speech as if I've never played it before. Same with Arte. I'm trying not to panic, especially after seeing other people having the same issues. All other accounts on different servers are working fine.
i have heard that this is happening to many people, so i really am hoping that ganz can fix this!!
Sponsored Links
Old 12-07-2009, 06:20 PM   #12
wolfyclub
Webkinz :)

Wolfyclub knows the way
Wolfyclub knows the wayWolfyclub knows the way

has anyone told ganz about it? if you don't want to, i will.
Wolfyclub is offline Female
Old 12-07-2009, 06:23 PM   #13

liberrylady has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by Wolfyclub
I would have, but I noticed the problem after they closed for the day.
liberrylady is offline Female
Old 12-07-2009, 06:25 PM   #14
lipglossbug
Gifted

i would, but i figured that you had to be 18 or older to call and my mom is not home, or email them, which i don't know what to say haha
Old 12-07-2009, 06:58 PM   #15
Wacky Biscuit♥
Gift Guru

MeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicness
MeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicness

Default Things To Do Menu not working

I click on my things to do menu and it just pops up a little and says 'Things To Do' and 'Log Out' I've logged out and back in and nothing's happened...
MeWuvKitties is offline Female
Old 12-07-2009, 07:00 PM   #16
lipglossbug
Gifted

Default Re: Things To Do Menu not working

this has happened to me. it started working now, but i have found MANY MANY MANY problems with my account
Old 12-07-2009, 07:17 PM   #17
Where is she?

vwcatbus is a glorious beacon of lightvwcatbus is a glorious beacon of lightvwcatbus is a glorious beacon of light

Default things to do menu

on my mom's account it is having huge loading issues and when we finally got on the "things to do" menu would only go up like half an inch and wouldn't show any thing to do. any one else?
vwcatbus is offline Female
Old 12-07-2009, 07:46 PM   #18
Wacky and
Gifted

aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day
aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day

Default Re: Things To Do Menu not working

I am having the same problem.
It just started in the last few hours on just the one acct.
I have 6 with no problems on others.
On the acct with problems it took about 550 things out of my dock.
My pets look new, like the health, happiness and hunger.
Then when I got in my room it gave me the new member speach with adoption ballons.
Many many problems
aug2168 is offline Female
Old 12-07-2009, 07:54 PM   #19
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

It sounds like this is a server problem. Two of my family's accounts had this problem a few months ago. I can warn you to NOT do your gem hunt or jobs. If your gem box shows 0 gems and you find one gem, then when this is fixed your gem box will only show 1 of that gem (if you keep it), instead of how many gems you really should have. Also, if you do your job, then it will take you back to level 1 of your job (it will not take you back to level 3 of your job when they fix it--you will have to work yourself back up). (That is if you can even get to the Curio shop or employment office).
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 12-07-2009, 08:03 PM   #20
ishing ....
Gift Guru

Ranger1985 has disabled reputation

Might I suggest to all of you this is happening to: The more of you that contact Ganz the better the likelihood of them getting to this sooner rather than later.
Ranger1985 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
feel bad 4 u guys