Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-13-2010, 10:23 AM   #1
Webkinz :)
lfsgrammy1 is on a distinguished road

Default account gone crazy

Since Saturday night i have had to change my password at least eight times. Everytime i log in there is stuff in my dock that should be in rooms. My wish tokens are gone. Now my clothes are disappearing! What is happening?

Well friends, thanks for all your replies first of all. I did speak to Ganz and they are certain someone hacked my account. I didn't think someone could be that mean. They stole lots of my psi's, persephone shop clothes and even wish tokens. I am so sad I don't think i will buy anymore. I have never given my user name or password and am on everyday. I kept changing password and i guess they just kept getting in. I hope this never happens to any of you true KINZ friends.

AS FOR THE HACKER...HOPE YOU ARE NEXT YOU BIG OLD MEANIE!!!

Last edited by lfsgrammy1; 07-16-2010 at 09:34 PM.. Reason: they are in my account again
lfsgrammy1 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-13-2010, 10:25 AM   #2

tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.
tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.

Default Re: account gone crazy

whoa! You should contact ganz!!!!
tarabella9 is offline Female
Old 07-13-2010, 10:27 AM   #3
Gir Rocks!

megaly is the bees knees!megaly is the bees knees!megaly is the bees knees!megaly is the bees knees!megaly is the bees knees!megaly is the bees knees!

Default [langtitle=de]Re: account gone crazy[/langtitle]

[lang=de]Wow! I'm really sorry about that. I would contact GANZ.[/lang]
megaly is offline Female
Old 07-13-2010, 11:11 AM   #4

webpol134 is on a distinguished road

I think you need to contact ganz but maybe someone HACK YOUR ACCOUNT ?!wording cause if someone hacked you he is put the pets clothes off and putt of the stuff over the rooms and maybe someone collect in your account tokens so he use them and then the tokens are GONE ! i dont think is a glitch . i can help you if you will answer this question : are you log in to webkinz world EVERY DAY or once a time like once a month or something like this . if your answer is that you log in every day to WW it says i think is a glitch but if you log in once a time i think your account get hacked ! trying to help you !
Old 07-13-2010, 11:14 AM   #5
ZOMGravity

ZOMGravity is an unknown quantity at this point

the only possible way for this to be happening is that someone from Ganz has modified your account. Try contacting Ganz.

-ZOMG♥
ZOMGravity is offline Male
Old 07-13-2010, 11:14 AM   #6

it happen to me few times when i had 1 webkinz hacker change my pets room and clothes an they put off the pet clothes of !
Old 07-13-2010, 11:18 AM   #7
<3 Records!

SelenaRules<3 has lots of talentSelenaRules<3 has lots of talentSelenaRules<3 has lots of talentSelenaRules<3 has lots of talentSelenaRules<3 has lots of talentSelenaRules<3 has lots of talentSelenaRules<3 has lots of talentSelenaRules<3 has lots of talentSelenaRules<3 has lots of talentSelenaRules<3 has lots of talentSelenaRules<3 has lots of talentSelenaRules<3 has lots of talentSelenaRules<3 has lots of talentSelenaRules<3 has lots of talent

Default [langtitle=de]Re: account gone crazy[/langtitle]

I'm so sorry about this!

I would call Ganz and tell them what's happening.
SelenaRules<3 is offline Female
Old 07-13-2010, 11:25 AM   #8
Gifted

SunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talent
SunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talent

I would call GANZ. It might be a hacker, who knows a webkinz code (thats why no matter how many times you change your password, they can get back in) Thats what happened to me.
SunnyPup20 is offline Female
Old 07-13-2010, 11:30 AM   #9

maybe change your username ! when i got everytime hacker i change few time my username and i dont tell my new one to someone i know he can get into my account !
Old 07-13-2010, 11:39 AM   #10
ee bit o' Irish!
Gift Guru

amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!

Oh No!!!! I am SO sorry. If changing your password does not help, I agree that it sounds like someone has one of your secret pet codes. Call Ganz asap. I hope you have not lost too much! I am just so very sorry.
Closed