Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!


Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-25-2011, 06:09 AM   #1
Webkinz :)
cheryljean will become famous soon enough

Default Academy

This morning seems that classes aren't working.

For intelligence on level 2 all the words were single letters and all the answers were 5 letter words. I tried every answer and they were all wrong.

For style it would not allow you to choose any outfit.

For cooking nothing ever appeared.

Seems to not be working at all
cheryljean is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-27-2011, 04:44 AM   #2
Gift Guru
 
karenpd's Avatar
karenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contest
karenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contest

Default Re: Academy

Ugh!!! I'm sorry this happened to you. And I'm sure you failed all the classes. If it keeps happening to you I would contact Ganz: Contact Ganz - Webkinz Insider Wiki
Good Luck!!!
karenpd is offline Female
Old 01-27-2011, 08:44 PM   #3
Gifted
 
meandspencer's Avatar
meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence
meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence

Default Re: Academy

That happened to me the other day with the intelligence one! It was so weird! And I was so mad!
I tried to do...one of the classes...I can't remember now which one...but the box with the instructions would not go away so the class was running...I think it was the intelligence one!...but I couldn't see anything or do anything except x out and fail...I hate when the academy glitches ...makes me SO mad!...but at least it's free now!
meandspencer is offline Female
Old 01-28-2011, 01:25 AM   #4
Webkinz :)
 
Ritzcracker's Avatar
Ritzcracker is stuck on replay
Ritzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replay

Default Re: Academy

View Post Originally Posted by meandspencer
That happened to me the other day with the intelligence one! It was so weird! And I was so mad!
I tried to do...one of the classes...I can't remember now which one...but the box with the instructions would not go away so the class was running...I think it was the intelligence one!...but I couldn't see anything or do anything except x out and fail...I hate when the academy glitches ...makes me SO mad!...but at least it's free now!
The second glitch happens when you click too fast. Make sure Ms Cowoline has stopped talking before you click on "go to class". A few seconds will make the difference.
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Old 01-28-2011, 04:22 PM   #5
Wacky Holidays!
Webkinz :)
 
SnowCrystal's Avatar
SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

Default Re: Academy

View Post Originally Posted by Ritzcracker
The second glitch happens when you click too fast. Make sure Ms Cowoline has stopped talking before you click on "go to class". A few seconds will make the difference.
That usually works, but unfortunately that doesn't always work. I have ALWAYS had the instruction screen cover up some deluxe classes (strength, intelligence and 1 other) when I use Firefox or chrome on my really, really old computer no matter how long I wait (I have even timed it so I waited an extra minute after Ms Cowoline has stopped talking and a minute between each step).

Now the strength class doesn't work properly on my really, really old computer using Internet Explorer (not sure why--it is usually Firefox that gives me the problems with "jerkyness" and skipping frames when doing the strength and agility classes). Now, I can't do high levels of agility or strength on any of my family's computers because there are missing/skipping frames during the class and it is impossible to hit the target (or jump the hurdle) when the frame that is missing is the one you need in order to hit the target (most of the time, the bar just jumps past the target and never goes within the target because there are missing frames--it is impossible to hit the target lately).
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 01-31-2011, 05:17 PM   #6
Webkinz :)
 
Ritzcracker's Avatar
Ritzcracker is stuck on replay
Ritzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replay

Default Re: Academy

View Post Originally Posted by SnowCrystal
That usually works, but unfortunately that doesn't always work. I have ALWAYS had the instruction screen cover up some deluxe classes (strength, intelligence and 1 other) when I use Firefox or chrome on my really, really old computer no matter how long I wait (I have even timed it so I waited an extra minute after Ms Cowoline has stopped talking and a minute between each step).

Now the strength class doesn't work properly on my really, really old computer using Internet Explorer (not sure why--it is usually Firefox that gives me the problems with "jerkyness" and skipping frames when doing the strength and agility classes). Now, I can't do high levels of agility or strength on any of my family's computers because there are missing/skipping frames during the class and it is impossible to hit the target (or jump the hurdle) when the frame that is missing is the one you need in order to hit the target (most of the time, the bar just jumps past the target and never goes within the target because there are missing frames--it is impossible to hit the target lately).
I have noticed that Deluxe is more likely to glitch than the regular classes. I've also had the problem with jerkyness, but it doesn't seem to matter which browser I'm using. One thing I have learned though, is not to have WI open while doing classes, as it sometimes starts downloading adds, which makes it jerky for me.
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Old 01-31-2011, 05:27 PM   #7
ell, Hello
Webkinz :)
 
NR1991's Avatar
NR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tell
NR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tell

Default Re: Academy

I know how you feel...I had those single letter words before, but only once thankfully. I have noticed lately that my speed classes are unpassable. I am only on level 2 and 3 on all my accounts, but for some reason I cannot get the green to move no matter how fast or slow I spin the dial. This is both reg. and deluxe. I am constantly failing. Does this happen to anyone else...or does anyone know what I might be doing wrong?
NR1991 is offline Female
Old 01-31-2011, 06:54 PM   #8
Wacky Holidays!
Webkinz :)
 
SnowCrystal's Avatar
SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

Default Re: Academy

View Post Originally Posted by NR1991
I know how you feel...I had those single letter words before, but only once thankfully. I have noticed lately that my speed classes are unpassable. I am only on level 2 and 3 on all my accounts, but for some reason I cannot get the green to move no matter how fast or slow I spin the dial. This is both reg. and deluxe. I am constantly failing. Does this happen to anyone else...or does anyone know what I might be doing wrong?
The speed class has been a problem for many others too. There is another glitch report on it.
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 01-31-2011, 07:01 PM   #9
Wacky Holidays!
Webkinz :)
 
SnowCrystal's Avatar
SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

Default Re: Academy

View Post Originally Posted by Ritzcracker
I have noticed that Deluxe is more likely to glitch than the regular classes. I've also had the problem with jerkyness, but it doesn't seem to matter which browser I'm using. One thing I have learned though, is not to have WI open while doing classes, as it sometimes starts downloading adds, which makes it jerky for me.
I have an insider,insider subscription on WI, so I don't have any ads. I think it is most likely the programming for Webkinz rotating ads that causes some of the problems (and the animated ads) and the fact that they did something to speed up every area of WW and in order to do that, they have done something so that all the "frames" don't appear and nothing is smooth anymore because of the "frame skipping". If you want to know what I mean, then just go to the magical forest and do Alyssa's star challenge. Sometimes I can catch a comet and other times I will see it for a second or 2 on one part of the screen and then it will magically disappear and jump to another part of the screen, making it impossible to catch (because even when it might appear, then the mouse clicking doesn't work on the comet where you see it at the moment). Sometimes I can't even see it say "miss" anymore when I click on a star. There are so many missing "frames" that it makes it terribly fast. That is also how the strength and agility classes have been for me lately, making them impossible to complete successfully on higher levels (and sometimes even the lower levels).

Good luck with your classes!
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 02-02-2011, 04:40 PM   #10
Lil Kinz
AngelaS418 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Academy

Since I went deluxe I have been having more problems than ever. I have the speed problems, the screen not going away so I can't see my classes, etc. Everyday I fail a few classes due to glitches. I found that I can only take: strength, speed, agility, and agility as my extra class or something glitches out. Also my levels are not changing on some of my pets. I should be on level 3 and all still say level 2. I am getting fed up. Will this be fixed?

Also, half the time when I go to the curio shop Arte won't talk to me and I can't click on anything. That is getting annoying and even if I log off and on it still won't work. I also have the star challenge problem and have been cheated out of prizes because Allyssa won't talk. I know this isn't for this thread but I am getting frustrated.

AngelaS418 is offline Female
Closed

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:46 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright © 2007-2013 Kopi Enterprises, LLC
WebkinzInsider.Com is not an official site of, sponsored by, nor affiliated with Ganz, Inc, Webkinz, Lil'Kinz, or Kinzville Newz and all character names, logos, and images are trademarks owned by Ganz, Inc.
no new posts