Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-19-2012, 09:57 AM   #71
Theatre910
Webkinz :)

Twizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicness
Twizzlerz is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: 9pm 25Jan & prev & ongoing Bonus WOW not working on Asian/Eur/US accts.

Issue still continued through this weekend.

For our Italian friends:
Happy St. Joseph's Day -
La Festa di San Giuseppe - March 19th

Support the NO SOPA movement - stay aware of upcoming legislation.
Member: Save the Twinkees! & other Hostess treats. Join in the Are You Game? section
Twizzlerz is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-19-2012, 10:53 AM   #72
ebkinz Day - YAY!
Gifted

WetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicness
WetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Default Re: No Extra Spin on Wheel of Wow?!

View Post Originally Posted by Linduh
I have had this problem for so long I don't even bother trying anymore it just frustrates me too much.
I tried it recently and it still isn't working. Usually I just skip it, same reason as yours.
I'll send a comment today.
WetNose is offline Female
Old 03-19-2012, 04:50 PM   #73
iamawackywinner2

gomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Button
gomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Button

Default Re: 9pm 25Jan & prev & ongoing Bonus WOW not working on Asian/Eur/US accts.

Not working for me for a very long time now. I always played it.
gomommu41 is offline Female
Old 03-21-2012, 05:05 AM   #74
LOVE is from God
Gift Guru

Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art
Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art

Bonus Spin on Wheel of WOW - STILL not working for anyone in our family.

Not with any browser.
Not with any timezone account (US, Euro or Asia).

And we really really REALLY want those Lime Green Track pants!

Bankskinz is offline Female
Old 03-21-2012, 08:11 AM   #75
Goes By ★Brittany★
Gifted

filthyfury was born a herofilthyfury was born a herofilthyfury was born a hero
filthyfury was born a herofilthyfury was born a herofilthyfury was born a herofilthyfury was born a herofilthyfury was born a herofilthyfury was born a herofilthyfury was born a herofilthyfury was born a herofilthyfury was born a herofilthyfury was born a hero

I haven't been able to do the extra spin in forever either.

They should just give out those free spin coupons instead until it gets fixed.
filthyfury is offline Female
Old 03-21-2012, 01:25 PM   #76
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

I would think they would be able to fix this by now. If they know it's an "issue" as they call it, then they should remove it from the daily activities until they know it works. But they never seem to test to make sure things work. I would like them to stop adding new things until some of the old "issues" are fixed.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 03-24-2012, 03:11 PM   #77
Theatre910

Twizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicness

Ganz - How hard can this be? It WAS working fine, should be a simple flag reset.

BUT, the NO-BRAINER, quick and easy work around, would be to make the hourly

Receive a WOW bonus spin coupon

Then no code manipulations needed.

DO any analysts work there????

Old 03-30-2012, 01:26 PM   #78
Theatre910

Well, this problem is not resolved with the new wheel.

I think my suggestion of a coupon on the hourly is the quickest solution.

If you agree, e-mail it, send it via the Kinzville Times comments, mention it when you're on the
phone with them. They need to wake up on this (especially with the added prizes as incentive!)!!!

Old 03-30-2012, 06:23 PM   #79
GemaL oves Wacky!

GemaL is a name known to allGemaL is a name known to allGemaL is a name known to all

Donation Award 

Geez, Gamz...How do you change the wheel without fixing it too?
GemaL is offline Female
Old 03-30-2012, 07:09 PM   #80
uv all my little

Nattie hit the reputation jackpot!Nattie hit the reputation jackpot!
Nattie hit the reputation jackpot!Nattie hit the reputation jackpot!

View Post Originally Posted by GemaL
Geez, Gamz...How do you change the wheel without fixing it too?
Great Question!!!
Nattie is offline Female
Closed

Tags
luke & steph = love, luke + steph = leph love