Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-20-2012, 04:59 AM   #51
Theatre910
Webkinz :)

Twizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicness
Twizzlerz is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: 9pm 25Jan & prev & ongoing Bonus WOW not working on Asian/Eur/US accts.

View Post Originally Posted by AnotherKinzDad
Hey! My bonus WOW spin coupon just worked!
Try yours now!!!
AKD

Based on my & others experience yesterday, I believe that when you clicked the event it was the first
time you accessed the WOW for the day (i.e. you had not yet gotten your daily spin).
So clicking the event used 1 spin.
Did you then try the "daily spin"? If you did, I am confident it said you had already taken it.

If you access the bonus one during the hour, you should total 2 spins for the day.
The problem is only 1 is given (whichever you press first,thus essentially the daily).
The 2nd spin is what people are not getting.
Twizzlerz is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-22-2012, 07:16 AM   #52
Theatre910

Twizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicness
Twizzlerz is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: 9pm 25Jan & prev & ongoing Bonus WOW not working on Asian/Eur/US accts.

The 2nd spin is still not being provided from the Wed 22 Feb 9pm spin (Asian just up).

Old 02-22-2012, 10:13 PM   #53

WeBkiNZ & Me is sweet stuff
WeBkiNZ & Me is sweet stuffWeBkiNZ & Me is sweet stuffWeBkiNZ & Me is sweet stuffWeBkiNZ & Me is sweet stuffWeBkiNZ & Me is sweet stuff

Default No Extra Spin on Wheel of Wow?!

Hello guys .
Has anyone else expirenced the No Extra Spin on the Wheel of Wow lately?
Today, ( February 22, 2012 ) there was an extra spin on the Wheel of Wow at 9 O'Clock KT , I clicked it, then clicked spin and it responded as saying "You already had your turn today, try again tomorrow. " ??

??????

Does anyone else experince it?
How do you fix this?
Thanks!
WeBkiNZ & Me is offline Female
Old 02-22-2012, 10:17 PM   #54
Camp NaNo WC: 12,023

dazzle6565 wows us all with wonderdazzle6565 wows us all with wonderdazzle6565 wows us all with wonderdazzle6565 wows us all with wonderdazzle6565 wows us all with wonderdazzle6565 wows us all with wonderdazzle6565 wows us all with wonderdazzle6565 wows us all with wonderdazzle6565 wows us all with wonderdazzle6565 wows us all with wonder

Default Re: No Extra Spin on Wheel of Wow?!

I have too
dazzle6565 is offline Female
Old 02-22-2012, 10:24 PM   #55
smart2006
smart2006 is an unknown quantity at this point

I have this too, I've had it for a month or so so far. My sister has it also.
smart2006 is offline Female
Old 02-22-2012, 10:26 PM   #56

Ritzcracker is stuck on replay
Ritzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replay

It's been broken for a long time - probably at least a month if not more. There are quite a few threads about this already.
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Old 02-23-2012, 04:44 PM   #57
Autism Awareness

fishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonder

I'm sorry this has been happening! Try using a different browser such as firefox or google chrome. Firefox might have the best luck. You can also let Ganz know about this problem and they may take the time to fix it! Here's the link if you wish to contact Ganz! Contact Us

Good luck & have a great day!
fishypuffy123 is offline Female
Old 02-23-2012, 04:53 PM   #58
webkinznancydrew2422

webkinzfan3ever is a name known to allwebkinzfan3ever is a name known to allwebkinzfan3ever is a name known to all

i have had this problem for a long time
webkinzfan3ever is offline Female
Old 02-23-2012, 05:06 PM   #59
e the people...

MintyPuppy is a splendid one to beholdMintyPuppy is a splendid one to beholdMintyPuppy is a splendid one to beholdMintyPuppy is a splendid one to behold

That happened to me, too! I was on Google Chrome last night and I tried 3 times to no avail.
It has worked just fine before, but I was also using Firefox those times.
MintyPuppy is offline Female
Old 02-23-2012, 05:07 PM   #60

Star Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonder

I have both Firefox and Internet Explorer. Neither one work on the "Extra Spin" on the WOW. It does work when I've used one of my "Free Spin" WOW coupons, just not on the "Extra Spin" on the Daily Activities. This has happened to me three or four times lately. The normal everyday WOW works just fine.

Star Child
Star Child is offline Female
Closed

Tags
luke & steph = love, luke + steph = leph love