Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-27-2012, 10:24 PM   #11
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep
Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep

Default Re: 9pm 25Jan Bonus WOW not working on Asian acct.

So frustrating, I was waiting for this extra, and the last one, for challenges.
Jennielou is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-27-2012, 10:29 PM   #12
95 wacky Records!
Gifted

dolphin95 swims in greatness
dolphin95 swims in greatness

View Post Originally Posted by Jennielou
So frustrating, I was waiting for this extra, and the last one, for challenges.
Same thing for me. I was excited about being able to finish a challenge with the extra WOW spin. Oh well, I will finish it tomorrow. Glad to know that I am not the only one who hasn't been able to get the extra spin recently.
dolphin95 is offline Female
Old 01-27-2012, 10:59 PM   #13
Ponies&Potter&am
Webkinz :)

scoutreeve has much to be proud ofscoutreeve has much to be proud ofscoutreeve has much to be proud ofscoutreeve has much to be proud of

everyone who was notified that they got a pixie pod seed when they clicked for a bonus spree roll-you actually got the spree roll. if you go onto the spree game, it should have a bonus roll there for you to use.
scoutreeve is offline Female
Old 01-28-2012, 12:10 AM   #14
Web Records!

WebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum master
WebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum master

This has been happening for the past two weeks across all my five accounts, whether Asian, Euro or NA. It doesn't matter whether I've already spun the daily WOW yet or not; either way I'm told I've already used my spin for the day.
WebCats139 is offline Female
Old 01-28-2012, 01:00 AM   #15
iamawackywinner2

gomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Button
gomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Button

Default Re: 9pm 25Jan & prev & ongoing Bonus WOW not working on Asian/Eur/US accts.

Same for me in Euro, NAmer, and Asian. There are many glitches right now. Too bad.
gomommu41 is offline Female
Old 01-28-2012, 02:46 AM   #16
Goes By ★Brittany★
Gifted

filthyfury was born a herofilthyfury was born a herofilthyfury was born a hero
filthyfury was born a herofilthyfury was born a herofilthyfury was born a herofilthyfury was born a herofilthyfury was born a herofilthyfury was born a herofilthyfury was born a herofilthyfury was born a herofilthyfury was born a herofilthyfury was born a hero

Default Re: 9pm 25Jan & prev & ongoing Bonus WOW not working on Asian/Eur/US accts.

Quote:
everyone who was notified that they got a pixie pod seed when they clicked for a bonus spree roll-you actually got the spree roll. if you go onto the spree game, it should have a bonus roll there for you to use.
haha i didn't even notice any of this, i clicked the bonus spin without paying attention to what i was getting but when i saw that i got a seed i was like "huh? i didn't think i clicked on a thing for an extra seed but ok, cool" then i went into spree later and had another roll and thought " i thought i used all my rolls yesterday??" i guess this explains all of that! that's funny!
filthyfury is offline Female
Old 01-29-2012, 04:47 PM   #17
Happy Holidays!!
Gift Coach

valntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicness
valntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicness

Thank you for this Glitch Report.
I was wondering why it did not work.
I even went to the extreme of clearing my cache a few times to see if it was my laptop.

It is still not working for Asian and Euro today.
Let's hope they fix it before 5pm in NA today.
valntom is offline Female
Old 01-29-2012, 05:03 PM   #18

CJT179 has a brilliant futureCJT179 has a brilliant futureCJT179 has a brilliant futureCJT179 has a brilliant futureCJT179 has a brilliant future

Thank you for bringing this up, as this has been an ongoing problem for me as well.

At this time, 5pm KT on January 29, 2012, the glitch has still not been fixed.
CJT179 is offline Male
Old 01-29-2012, 05:11 PM   #19
ael613

dolphin9797 is a jewel in the roughdolphin9797 is a jewel in the rough

View Post Originally Posted by CJT179
Thank you for bringing this up, as this has been an ongoing problem for me as well.

At this time, 5pm KT on January 29, 2012, the glitch has still not been fixed.
Same here. I just did the Wheel of Wow (hadn't done it yet today) and was not able to do it a 2nd time even though this hour is supposed to have a bonus spin.
dolphin9797 is offline Female
Old 01-29-2012, 05:15 PM   #20
Diabetes Awareness

Dorri is a name known to allDorri is a name known to allDorri is a name known to all

Not working for me either! Guess we all miss out on the 'bonus' spin today!
Dorri is offline Female
Closed

Tags
luke & steph = love, luke + steph = leph love