Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-03-2012, 12:57 AM   #91
LOVE is from God
Gift Guru

Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art
Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art

Default Re: 9pm 25Jan & prev & ongoing Bonus WOW not working on Asian/Eur/US accts.

Thank you for calling.
Whenever we try to call from Asia they say: "Oh, we see you aren't located in North America, are you?" (implied: we don't care)

Still not working for any of us either.
All 8 accounts for our family - extra spin is totally useless, and it causes us to loose our REGULAR spin for the day as well.

Easter Blessings ~
Banks

View Post Originally Posted by kirtoglou
I called earlier today and asked them how they could redesign the Wheel of Wow and not fix it?
She said it was fixed with maint.
I told her to try it. She was a sweet person, and as surprised, as I was, that it didn't work!
She sent a work request to tech support and received an answer, while we were talking.
They are looking into why it doesn't work, as they THOUGHT they had fixed it.
I guess they don't actually check the stuff they fix, to see if it works.
said it probably won't be fixed, till next maint.
Bankskinz is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-05-2012, 04:17 PM   #92
!
Webkinz :)

meeshelyse is a forum hero
meeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum hero

Default Re: 9pm 25Jan & prev & ongoing Bonus WOW not working on Asian/Eur/US accts.

Stilllllll brokennn..
meeshelyse is offline Female
Old 04-06-2012, 02:05 PM   #93
Jesus is aware

RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!

This seemed to be fixed on Wednesday after the maintenance ....(Yeah)....but then it was broke again yesterday (if it was ever fixed at all...maybe it was just my imagination)
RMMimii is offline Female
Old 04-06-2012, 02:09 PM   #94
LOVE is from God
Gift Guru

Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art
Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art

STILL BROKEN -

urgh!!!
Old 04-11-2012, 06:55 AM   #95
Theatre910

Twizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicness
Twizzlerz is epic beyond epicness

WOW - It seems fixed with today's maintenance!!!

Support the NO SOPA movement - stay aware of upcoming legislation.
Member: Save the Twinkies! & other Hostess treats. Join in the Are You Game? section.
Twizzlerz is offline Female
Old 04-11-2012, 07:50 AM   #96
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

I just tried after maintainence .... and it's STILL not working for me

Click the image to open in full size.
funkyc63 is offline Female
Old 04-11-2012, 01:20 PM   #97
LOVE is from God
Gift Guru

Ours WORKS now - reg & bonus!
Old 04-11-2012, 02:31 PM   #98
Jesus is aware

RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!

Mine's working
RMMimii is offline Female
Old 04-11-2012, 04:24 PM   #99
!

meeshelyse is a forum hero
meeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum hero

Working for me!! Phew!
meeshelyse is offline Female
Old 04-11-2012, 11:00 PM   #100

s7sma is a name known to alls7sma is a name known to alls7sma is a name known to all

Mine worked on 2of 3 accounts the one that didn't work I was on Chrome.
s7sma is offline Female
Closed

Tags
luke & steph = love, luke + steph = leph love