Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-17-2011, 07:07 PM   #21
Gift Guru

Mynoey is sweet stuff
Mynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuff

Default Re: 500 - Internal Server Error

It's been up and down for me for several hours now. Right now, it's down again.
Mynoey is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-17-2011, 07:08 PM   #22
Wacky luvz Jelly!
Webkinz :)

jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness
jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness

Down here on server 8.
jellytab is offline Female
Old 03-17-2011, 07:08 PM   #23
PEEP!
Gift Guru

adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence
adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence

I was in ww it was acting awful. i logged out then back in and poof I have the same problem.
adrkmfdm is offline Female
Old 03-17-2011, 07:09 PM   #24
raw1968 is just really niceraw1968 is just really nice

Back down for me again; guess no gardens tonight.
Old 03-17-2011, 07:10 PM   #25
Lrnpanda
Gift Guru

Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!

It's not working for me, what a drag - I just got home from work and can't successfully log on or stay logged on to any account
Lrnpanda is offline Female
Old 03-17-2011, 07:11 PM   #26
Gifted

meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence
meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence

I did one account just fine and now I can't get on...I can't get my guitar on WKN either
meandspencer is offline Female
Old 03-17-2011, 07:11 PM   #27
batgirl2021

batgirl2021 is a name known to allbatgirl2021 is a name known to allbatgirl2021 is a name known to all

Maybe it comes and goes because of the strong winds we're having this evening.
batgirl2021 is offline Female
Old 03-17-2011, 07:12 PM   #28

Mamapatrick is a golden guideMamapatrick is a golden guideMamapatrick is a golden guideMamapatrick is a golden guideMamapatrick is a golden guideMamapatrick is a golden guideMamapatrick is a golden guideMamapatrick is a golden guideMamapatrick is a golden guideMamapatrick is a golden guideMamapatrick is a golden guideMamapatrick is a golden guideMamapatrick is a golden guideMamapatrick is a golden guide

Having trouble here too. Thanks to whoever posted the direct link, that seemed to help. I have a party at 9, so I was getting nervous. Now, if I just don't get kicked out.
Mamapatrick is offline Female
Old 03-17-2011, 07:13 PM   #29
ants a REAL peacock!

Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!

I can't get in to finish my leprechaun search. I can log in, I can get to the clubhouse, but then everything freezes and I get the "please wait" and the "please wait" never goes away and I can't even log out unless I force my browser closed.
Hibiscus is offline Female
Old 03-17-2011, 07:14 PM   #30
az up Doc?

KinzDiva is the cats pajamas!KinzDiva is the cats pajamas!KinzDiva is the cats pajamas!KinzDiva is the cats pajamas!KinzDiva is the cats pajamas!KinzDiva is the cats pajamas!

...and here's what I get when trying to log on to my Asian accounts to purchase the rare...darn you Ganz!

Click the image to open in full size.
KinzDiva is offline Female
Closed

Tags
another glitch, frustrating