Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-23-2010, 01:19 PM   #21
Liberty
Webkinz :)

SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!

Default Re: 3rd Day of Dock not loeading

I haven't been able to access my newest pet's gift box because of the loading issue! Hopefully they will get it fixed by the end of the year!
SugarFrenzy is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-23-2010, 01:52 PM   #22
I lOvE mY mAgIc DoG

surprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roost

I have had this problem for over a week now on Server 3. I am about fed up with all of this. I think I have been more then patient. I have tried four different browsers, cleaned my cache, tried from the wshop and from the trading room and Nada. This is cause to be more than frustrated. I really hope they can fix this . Ok so everyone says its due to heavy traffic. What in the world is going to happen when all the retired accounts make a comeback? I guess i need to ask myself if this aggravation is really worth it. We buy the products with the understanding we can access all there is on webkinz. I just wish they would figure it out.
Old 12-23-2010, 01:52 PM   #23

Taku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talent

I have that too, till this morning, then it worked and i opened it, i put some food that i will feed to my pets into a fridge into different rooms. if the dock won't load, (like right now) and my pets get hungry, i will feed them those foods... that is what i do.

it is not working again, so i will log out and back in... oh well, that is their gift to us - being patient. lol

Merry Christmas
Taku2 is offline Female
Old 12-23-2010, 01:54 PM   #24
Gifted

megan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellence
megan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellence

I'm so sorry, mine isn't loading either at the moment. However, I've had luck getting it to unload after nine PM EST, as strange as it sounds. I hope yours will unload soon!
Old 12-23-2010, 02:20 PM   #25
Babs1978

Babs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comrade
Babs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comrade

I just started having loading problems on my main acct, called ganz and they are looking into it. It seems to be happening to some people not all. They are investigating the problem. Guess we will have to wait and see.
Babs is offline Female
Old 12-23-2010, 02:20 PM   #26

Lightning wows us all with wonderLightning wows us all with wonderLightning wows us all with wonderLightning wows us all with wonderLightning wows us all with wonderLightning wows us all with wonderLightning wows us all with wonderLightning wows us all with wonderLightning wows us all with wonderLightning wows us all with wonder

I think that Webkinz is on a little bit of "overload". It is best to try and go on after 8:30 when there aren't so many people on.
Lightning is offline Female
Old 12-23-2010, 02:26 PM   #27

Pandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacity
Pandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacity

Ganz needs to make the dock already loaded when you arrive it is soo annoying I have never had this problem till today!!:wa llbash:
Pandalover4ever is offline Female
Old 12-23-2010, 04:03 PM   #28
batgirl2021

batgirl2021 is a name known to allbatgirl2021 is a name known to allbatgirl2021 is a name known to all

Dock not loading for me either. Mazin' Hampsters kicked me out too. And to bad, I was finding "Veggies"! Will Ganz ever get all of these issues fixed? I gave up one day early this week and missed Miss Birdy in the Clubhouse!!!
batgirl2021 is offline Female
Old 12-23-2010, 04:05 PM   #29

couttsebug is just really nicecouttsebug is just really nice

nothing works...Christmas Day is going to be so much fun.....NOT!!!!!!!
Old 12-23-2010, 04:49 PM   #30

DeeDeeD is an unknown quantity at this point

This really stinks because I don't usually have time to play much, and was really looking forward to playing over break. What a bust.
Closed