Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-26-2009, 10:16 AM   #21
ღJalleyღ
Banned
celinab123 rules the roostcelinab123 rules the roostcelinab123 rules the roostcelinab123 rules the roostcelinab123 rules the roostcelinab123 rules the roostcelinab123 rules the roostcelinab123 rules the roostcelinab123 rules the roostcelinab123 rules the roostcelinab123 rules the roostcelinab123 rules the roost

Default Re: Can't log in - Deluxe accounts with "expired" message

Yes i have this problem with one of mine too.
celinab123 is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 09-26-2009, 10:23 AM   #22
boom to the bang
Gift Guru

Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!

View Post Originally Posted by Jarrah
They say..... call back Monday (the recording says business hours are M-F 9 to 5 sigh...)
Thanks for all your thoughtful investigation and being our strong voice in this frustrating situation Jarrah. I'm sure this will be fixed for us all Monday, but it's still very sad this happened during the Fallfest Finale.

I just found another account of mine that is locked out as well so... so that's 3 outta 5 that I can't do the Deluxe Wheel.

I see FIA put this glitch on the front page so maybe a Ganz Techie will see it today and fix us up.
Dash is offline Female
Old 09-26-2009, 10:37 AM   #23
Webkinz :)

hpquinlan has much to be proud ofhpquinlan has much to be proud ofhpquinlan has much to be proud ofhpquinlan has much to be proud ofhpquinlan has much to be proud of

I have 2 of my five that are expired. I don't think I started both accounts on the same day and we started our deluxe account on mother's day. Very upsetting to have this happen on Saturday!
hpquinlan is offline Female
Old 09-26-2009, 11:29 AM   #24
GamerGirly

GamerGirly is a jewel in the roughGamerGirly is a jewel in the rough

Yes...I too have one account I can Not get into...out of 5.

This is the only account I have that is on the Deluxe membership family plan that has not had any extra pets added to it since June of 08. The rest has had some Adoption since becoming a Deluxe Member.

I to became a Deluxe member because of all the benefits and Not having to worry about adopting any more pets on this account.

I wonder if we will all have to call them on Monday...of if it will just be turned back on?
GamerGirly is offline Female
Old 09-26-2009, 12:20 PM   #25
krqcmom
Gift Guru

Jarrah knows the way
Jarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by hpquinlan
I have 2 of my five that are expired. I don't think I started both accounts on the same day and we started our deluxe account on mother's day. Very upsetting to have this happen on Saturday!
I'm guessing that the accounts didn't all expire today - but someone in their wisdom turned off the program that says.... if the account is deluxe and it is past the expiry date that' OK.

My other accounts all still have expiry dates based on the last webkinz adopted - not the deluxe expiry date.
Jarrah is offline Female
Old 09-26-2009, 12:24 PM   #26

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicness

Hopefully, it's just a weird glitch that they will fix. I can't even believe how unfair it would be if they just decided to change their contract rules without notice.
Desty is offline Female
Old 09-26-2009, 03:24 PM   #27
Kendra918

Kendra918 is a name known to allKendra918 is a name known to allKendra918 is a name known to all

Good news! I just got into my Deluxe account that gave me the expired message this morning. Ganz must have fixed it.

The rest of you should try your accounts.
Kendra918 is offline Female
Old 09-26-2009, 11:22 PM   #28
krqcmom
Gift Guru

Jarrah knows the way
Jarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the way

Mine are working again.
Jarrah is offline Female
Old 09-27-2009, 11:46 AM   #29
AmericanBaronin
Gifted

KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!

Default Re: [Resolved] Can't log in - Deluxe accounts with "expired" message

I just this morning got notice on my asian deluxe that it was expiring, which still makes no sense, but was able to get in to it. Not sure why it took this long for it to work though to the same point as others but sure they will find a way to mess it up. It has just the one pet and I have no intention of getting another just to keep it in force -- that is why I put the deluxe on that one to begin with.
KeyLargo is offline Female
Closed