Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-26-2009, 08:39 AM   #11
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Deluxe Accounts~~Expired???

Yes, I have. I am current on all accounts.
Dixiecup is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-26-2009, 08:44 AM   #12
He Reigns
Webkinz :)

btvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonder

Deluxe accounts are only good for one year...you have to renew them then otherwise it goes back to a regular account...
btvs49 is offline Female
Old 09-26-2009, 08:46 AM   #13
krqcmom
Gift Guru

Jarrah knows the way
Jarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by btvs49
Deluxe accounts are only good for one year...you have to renew them then otherwise it goes back to a regular account...
Yes - that's true - but we've only been members for 6 months so far - we have 6 more to go!
Jarrah is offline Female
Old 09-26-2009, 08:47 AM   #14
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

I too have a deluxe account that said it was expired. I had to adopt a pet in order to enter the competitions and participate in the fall fest today. This makes me really upset. If I would have known this yesterday, I wouldn't have been rushing around to find a pet to adopt. As it turns out, I adopted a type of pet that was already on the account. I named the pet "DeluxeExpiredAct" (only allowed 16 characters)! I am going to call on Monday and have the pet taken off of the account (or taken off of the account when they get things straightened out). It is the only account (out of 11 of my family's accounts) that should have expired if it wasn't Deluxe. The other accounts adopted pets within the last year.

Here are some screen shots:

Attached Images
File Type: jpgw09 deluxe exp 1.JPG (111.9 KB, 20 views)
File Type: jpgw09 deluxe exp 2.JPG (164.7 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpgw09 deluxe exp 3.JPG (164.5 KB, 3 views)
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 09-26-2009, 08:52 AM   #15
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

My deluxe account should not have expired until April of next year!!

I have one more screen shot but I keep getting a network time-out when trying to add it. It is just the account with the pet in it on the newspaper page showing that it is a deluxe account.

Old 09-26-2009, 09:05 AM   #16
Wacky Holidays!

I also did not get a kinzpost saying the account was going to expire!
Old 09-26-2009, 09:33 AM   #17
I'm movin' on ♥

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Can't log in - Deluxe accounts with "expired" message

That's ridiculous! I guess that puts the 'surprise' in "Surprise Saturday" I hope they give you all the activities you'll miss out on this weekend! They have to honor their contract. My Deluxe account is ok today, so it's not affecting everyone. I hope they are working on this today!

Last edited by Desty; 09-26-2009 at 09:36 AM..
Desty is offline Female
Old 09-26-2009, 10:02 AM   #18
krqcmom
Gift Guru

Jarrah knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by Desty
That's ridiculous! I guess that puts the 'surprise' in "Surprise Saturday" I hope they give you all the activities you'll miss out on this weekend! They have to honor their contract. My Deluxe account is ok today, so it's not affecting everyone. I hope they are working on this today!
Sadly their contract is pretty much - "we can do anything we want" sigh....

The only good news is my kids both adopted pets within the last year - so they are fine.
Jarrah is offline Female
Old 09-26-2009, 10:08 AM   #19
Lil Kinz
winninghope is an unknown quantity at this point

Angry Re: Can't log in - Deluxe accounts with "expired" message

Same problem for me on all of my 4 family accounts...no webkinz for me today, i guess. has anybody contacted webkinz directly to tell them...what do they have to say for themselves? :abn:
Old 09-26-2009, 10:13 AM   #20
krqcmom
Gift Guru

Jarrah knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by winninghope
Same problem for me on all of my 4 family accounts...no webkinz for me today, i guess. has anybody contacted webkinz directly to tell them...what do they have to say for themselves? :abn:
They say..... call back Monday (the recording says business hours are M-F 9 to 5 sigh...)
Jarrah is offline Female
Closed