Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-06-2009, 11:14 AM   #1
Color my world
Banned
crystal00000 is the cats pajamas!crystal00000 is the cats pajamas!crystal00000 is the cats pajamas!crystal00000 is the cats pajamas!crystal00000 is the cats pajamas!crystal00000 is the cats pajamas!

Default [Actions Glitch] {No Wave} (Early Kiss)

I recieved my Kiss action EARLY but its only in my "recorded" area! i've never had it as a button! And today, my WAVE Dissapeared!

I've had the kiss in my recording area for a while, but i've NOT completed ANY KA courses, so i shouldn't have bonus motions! the highest level i'm on is 2&3!

*I asked my friends' permmisions, and they said i could check their accounts, none of them had waves, all of them had an action you had to earn from the kinzville academy [KA] in their recorded area, one was dacing, one was flip, etc etc:*
Attached Images
File Type: jpggone!.jpg (70.2 KB, 12 views)

Last edited by crystal00000; 10-07-2009 at 11:16 PM..
crystal00000 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-06-2009, 03:21 PM   #2
marnabear
Webkinz :)

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Default Re: [Actions Glitch] {No Wave} (Early Kiss)

Sorry if your wave disappeared, but is this really a critical problem? If I had this problem I would call it trivial.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 10-07-2009, 11:14 PM   #3
Color my world
Banned
crystal00000 is the cats pajamas!crystal00000 is the cats pajamas!crystal00000 is the cats pajamas!crystal00000 is the cats pajamas!crystal00000 is the cats pajamas!crystal00000 is the cats pajamas!

I truely never liked my wave.....
Old 10-08-2009, 08:31 AM   #4
AmericanBaronin
Gifted

KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!

Not sure what kind of problem this is from. I have some that are level 5 that just finally got one single action {should have been more, there are different classes at 5 but maybe it's completing 5 not just getting there, I need to check that}. The main confusing thing to me, so confusing I haven't written up any kind of report since haven't figured it out much, is that on level 3 class 10 I was getting message {repeatedly with each pet, the 20 plus that went through at that time} that they had moved up to whole new level. Level 3 still had 10 classes to go to get to level 4. Also when my first pet got through level 4 to start level 5 in cooking and grooming he got the griddle & the grooming table which I thought wasn't supposed to get until completing level 5 not just starting it. I'm sure all these problems there are related to your problem just not sure how yet.
KeyLargo is offline Female
Old 10-08-2009, 03:03 PM   #5
Color my world
Banned

Thanks for your help

so its not just the actions.... just the kinville academy?
Closed

Tags
crystal00000 was here, do that wave!, guess who? its you!