Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-15-2009, 09:22 AM   #31
ould you?
Gift Guru

Amygirl8 has disabled reputation

Default Re: *Zumbuddies~no parties, happiness drops at 80%

I enjoy playing w/ my friends buddy. She doesn't really get how to mke them go up, and she lets me go on her account to earn her zummies. I enjoy playing with the zum, but then i have to make some KC after since i usually spend around 500 KC
Amygirl8 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-15-2009, 09:27 AM   #32
Is Back!
Gifted

Jumping Wizard is a forum hero
Jumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum hero

Default Re: *Zumbuddies~no parties, happiness drops at 80%

This is a very bad glitch... I know of MANY people who are upset, spending hours to get the happiness up, and then get no zummies.
Jumping Wizard is offline Male
Old 11-20-2009, 10:05 AM   #33
22fiette
Webkinz :)

Belle Quesnel is the bees knees!Belle Quesnel is the bees knees!Belle Quesnel is the bees knees!Belle Quesnel is the bees knees!Belle Quesnel is the bees knees!Belle Quesnel is the bees knees!Belle Quesnel is the bees knees!

Default Re: *Zumbuddies Can No Longer Have Parties

I've bought my first zum two weeks ago, never had a party. My complaint is, I don't get enough of the blue zummies, and to buy prizes you need more of the blue and purple. Right now I have
100 blue, 236 purple, 543 yellow 468 pink.
Give us more blue zummies please.
Belle Quesnel is offline Female
Old 11-20-2009, 10:21 AM   #34
yournotme
Gift Guru

yournotme is a WI addict!
yournotme is a WI addict!yournotme is a WI addict!yournotme is a WI addict!yournotme is a WI addict!yournotme is a WI addict!yournotme is a WI addict!yournotme is a WI addict!yournotme is a WI addict!

Donation Award 

My son entered one Zum on his account (it's the lazy Zum) just to get an idea of how to take care of the little guys. We've spent around 3-4 hours every night trying to make the little guy happy taking turns tending to his needs. We can't get his happiness passed 82%, and the second we do his happiness dips right back down. I have no clue how much we've spent on him because we haven't been keeping track, but they're a lot more work than I was anticipating.

We are having the most difficulty collecting pink Zums from him, so we can't really even purchase much since it's so unbalanced. I know my other 3 kids are going to be nagging me to let them enter their codes tomorrow even though they're already frustrated just trying to take care of this little guy.

Can someone with a better experience let me know - Do you think it's worth letting each of them enter their own Zums on seperate accounts or are the Zums better in a group?
Nothings worse than a weekend of frustration.
Old 11-21-2009, 04:12 AM   #35

gattshall6 will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by yournotme

Can someone with a better experience let me know - Do you think it's worth letting each of them enter their own Zums on seperate accounts or are the Zums better in a group?
Nothings worse than a weekend of frustration.
To me, it is easier to have more than one zumbuddy on one account. I have 4 on one account. Since you're already taking the time to make one happy, you may as well do multiples. You get many more zummies that way in the same amount of time and some of the toys like the pie in the sky, soccer ball and rainbow thing can be shared, so if they share a toy, the cost is 1/2. Be prepared to spend the kinzcash though. I think they should give you kinzcash as a bonus when you enter a Zumbuddy code. They are expensive.

I have also had mine for a couple weeks now and have never had a party. I don't even bother checking their happiness any more. I just try to collect the zummies for the prizes. The cloud machine is really cool. It floats in your yard and puffs out letter clouds. The Rover car is neat too.
gattshall6 is offline Female
Old 11-22-2009, 04:16 PM   #36
soupbeanman

Grantm56 is a jewel in the roughGrantm56 is a jewel in the rough

THEY HAVE TO FIX THIS!
Grantm56 is offline Male
Old 11-22-2009, 08:26 PM   #37
I'm back to a

bluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guide

I now don't really look at the happiness meter anymore; I just play with it no matter what is the meter level, and it still does give me a great ammount of zummies every 30 minutes. Although I do hope this will be fixed, for now I just suggest to not look at the hapiness meter and get upset about it
bluey1998 is offline Female
Old 11-22-2009, 09:59 PM   #38
Lil Kinz

Kinah9353 is on a distinguished road

aww. no more zumbuddy parties.
Kinah9353 is offline Female
Old 11-25-2009, 01:18 PM   #39
I'm Bri & I♥rap

black magic is just really niceblack magic is just really nice

aw!!! i havent got a party not once... no wonder my zums happines wouldnt go up yesterday.......... oh well....
black magic is offline Female
Old 11-25-2009, 03:02 PM   #40
jet3461

Elephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonder

I thought something was wrong with me, because I just got my Zum right after they changed the programming. Also, I would be more willing to play with my Zum and try to get it to 100% if it weren't so expensive...
Elephant is offline Male
Closed