Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-11-2009, 06:35 PM   #21
sweetnothings82
Webkinz :)

sweetnothings82 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Zumbuddies~no parties, happiness drops at 80%

I have played with my Zum for hours and cannot raise it above 87% . It only stayed at 87% for a few minutes before dropping for no reason and I havn't gotten it that high since. I am scared to even tickle my zum for fear that it will drop me 7 to 10 % also I sneak it in there but it makes me nervous. .
sweetnothings82 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-11-2009, 06:55 PM   #22

Skkeeter is an unknown quantity at this point

I also wanted to note: Its been said here or in another thread.

I've noticed many times my Zum will get a drop in happiness points
the same time Im rewarded Zummies.

Gremlin, Glitch, ??

Sk
Skkeeter is offline Male
Old 11-12-2009, 08:50 AM   #23
Gift Guru

mommy1234 is a name known to allmommy1234 is a name known to allmommy1234 is a name known to all

We adopted two zums, love them, they are just too cute. But it is frustrating that I can't get them over 81% after 40 minutes of playing with them. Can't show my son a party, happiness dropping for no reason. Please fix it...it's such a fun feature!
mommy1234 is offline Female
Old 11-12-2009, 09:18 AM   #24
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

No parties here !!

Can't seem to get them above 90% with giving them everything they ask for and more.
Hopefully they are fixing this with todays maintainence !! (wishful thinking ?)
funkyc63 is offline Female
Old 11-13-2009, 01:11 AM   #25
Likes Art
Gift Guru

Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!

Default Re: *Zumbuddies~no parties, happiness drops at 80%

I played for a couple hours tonight spent 2000kc and the highest any of then got was 90%

Yesterday I got one zum up to 94% but it went down shortly after. the good news is that I finally got a prize!
Click the image to open in full size.This is my rainbow hologram and my strawberry cloud leopard, Frosting.
Wuzzle is offline Female
Old 11-13-2009, 11:19 AM   #26
soebled2
Gift Guru

lamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guide

I think it really needs to be stated too that the zummies are not evenly distributed. Sure we're getting more, but if they aren't more blues than anything else, this is what happens when you start trading them in.
Attached Images
File Type: jpgzummies.jpg (13.9 KB, 2 views)
lamb is offline Female
Old 11-13-2009, 09:18 PM   #27
Likes Art
Gift Guru

Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by lamb
I think it really needs to be stated too that the zummies are not evenly distributed. Sure we're getting more, but if they aren't more blues than anything else, this is what happens when you start trading them in.
I noticed that if i am able to meet the zum's needs really quickly, I get 4 blues! But i still have at least 150 less blue than everything else after getting two prizes.
Wuzzle is offline Female
Old 11-14-2009, 08:24 AM   #28

Skkeeter is an unknown quantity at this point

With the Zums being so hard to make happy, this takes
tooooo much kc.

Depressing is a good definition for this game.
Spend tons of kc work your b----t off to make them happy
happiness points go up, up 80% + oooohh Im starting to
get excited then....BAM points start dropping.

This is so frustrating.

Gantz said we need too call if we want it changed.
it shouldn't be this hard or expensive.

Gantz 866-932-5469

Sk
Skkeeter is offline Male
Old 11-14-2009, 08:27 AM   #29
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

That is right. The only way they will know if we are not happy with something not functioning correctly is if we all call when we have that problem. A couple of calls just lets them know that there is a slight problem that could just be a server issue. On the Other Hand...ALL of us calling They KNOW it needs to be dealt with
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 11-14-2009, 10:49 PM   #30
Gift Guru

Jazicat has much to be proud ofJazicat has much to be proud ofJazicat has much to be proud ofJazicat has much to be proud of

I love my Zum but am a little disapointed that I can't get the happiness past the mid to high 80's and it's so expensive to play with them. I think I would problably be more eager to get another if there weren't these problems.
Jazicat is offline Female
Closed