Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-10-2009, 09:21 PM   #11
Hermione Violet
Gift Guru

Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!
Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!

Default Re: Zumbuddies~no parties, happiness drops at 80%

View Post Originally Posted by Jennielou
That's helpful, but still verifies to me that no one is getting to 100%. I played tonight for over an hour, which no normal little kid will have the patience for, and got my one that I concentrated on alone up to 85% before it started dropping, and never upset it. I never got the amount of zummies shell did. It's very difficult and time consuming and kc consuming the way it is now. Not asking for easy, but no real reward for the time put in, that's disappointing, especially for a kid.
Absolutely, both shellwcross and I meant that parties are not currently possible.
Amneris is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-10-2009, 09:28 PM   #12
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep
Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep

View Post Originally Posted by Amneris
Absolutely, both shellwcross and I meant that parties are not currently possible.
Thanks...it's very frustrating. And I'm an adult with time in the evening, and I give up after awhile!
Jennielou is offline Female
Old 11-10-2009, 09:44 PM   #13
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep
Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep

Off topic a bit, I wish you could use kc to buy the furniture too. I haven't bothered using my zummies for that since I'm saving them for the prizes, with a long ways to go.
Old 11-10-2009, 10:12 PM   #14
Webkinz :)

CJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clown

cleared cache and cookies multiple times, signing off, back on again. had 4 parties in a hour, gave them what they asked for and NO ZUMMY. NOT ONE ZUMMY. What a rip off. We payed real money for this...ZUMBRATTIE
CJMM is offline Female
Old 11-11-2009, 11:40 AM   #15
soebled2
Gift Guru

lamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guide

No parties here either. I called Customer Service today and the gentleman replied that it was more difficult to throw parties. I insisted that it was "impossible" now, not just difficult. He said, "Well, yes, but aren't you getting more zummies now?" I said, yes, but zero parties. I asked if this was even a feature anymore? What about allowing up to one party a day if you care for your zummies for a fair amount of time? Personally, I wouldn't even care if they took the party feature off since we are getting zummies now - previously you could only get zummies through parties so they were kind of important. Just be honest with us and either say the party feature is no more - at least it isn't with the current programming, or make it so they are actually possible.

View Post Originally Posted by CJMM
cleared cache and cookies multiple times, signing off, back on again. had 4 parties in a hour, gave them what they asked for and NO ZUMMY. NOT ONE ZUMMY. What a rip off. We payed real money for this...ZUMBRATTIE
Somhow you are on the old programming still. Zummies are much easier to come by now, but parties are impossible with the new updates. Have you tried using a different browser?
lamb is offline Female
Old 11-11-2009, 01:17 PM   #16

Skkeeter is an unknown quantity at this point

We bought 5 Zumbuddies. After reading there were only 5 rooms. So...theres 10.95 Gantz lost by not having a room for
each Zum.
....Parties. We can not get our happiness above 83% PERIOD.

I doubt I will be playing with my Zums hardly at all until
a Party is possible. There is just no skill or challenge to the game.

I was asked to post to this Glitch thread so I did.
I still think phone calls would work also.

thanx
866-932-5469 (Gantz)

Sk
Skkeeter is offline Male
Old 11-11-2009, 01:22 PM   #17

shellwcross is cool as a bunny clownshellwcross is cool as a bunny clownshellwcross is cool as a bunny clownshellwcross is cool as a bunny clownshellwcross is cool as a bunny clownshellwcross is cool as a bunny clownshellwcross is cool as a bunny clownshellwcross is cool as a bunny clown

I just played with mine for an hour, and never got over 84%. And that was their highest. I spent most of the time between 74% and 80%.

I am glad they fixed the zummies, but it would be nice to get a party once in a while.
shellwcross is offline Female
Old 11-11-2009, 01:33 PM   #18
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Skkeeter
We bought 5 Zumbuddies. After reading there were only 5 rooms. So...theres 10.95 Gantz lost by not having a room for
each Zum.
....Parties. We can not get our happiness above 83% PERIOD.

I doubt I will be playing with my Zums hardly at all until
a Party is possible. There is just no skill or challenge to the game.

I was asked to post to this Glitch thread so I did.
I still think phone calls would work also.

thanx
866-932-5469 (Gantz)

Sk
Why would you say that? When you have 10 pets on Webkinz World you stop getting rooms. Apparently after you reach 5 pets it is that way with the Zums. Once you reach 10 Zums you will get another room, again, making your rooms 6. Not much different programming, really other than you can't buy the rooms (to my mind there is way less clutter this way.)
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 11-11-2009, 04:08 PM   #19

Skkeeter is an unknown quantity at this point

I say that because unlike WW I cant buy a room for the 6th Zum.
I also think they should have furniture for all 6 Zums. Not just

Way off topic anyway. I shouldnt have even posted that here....
the point should be.

FIX THE GAME...Ganz

Sk
Skkeeter is offline Male
Old 11-11-2009, 05:17 PM   #20
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by shellwcross
I just played with mine for an hour, and never got over 84%. And that was their highest. I spent most of the time between 74% and 80%.

I am glad they fixed the zummies, but it would be nice to get a party once in a while.
Yep, that's how mine is. I don't get that many zummies when playing, a few about every second or third time I give them what they want.
Closed