Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-24-2009, 11:13 PM   #21
callismom
Gift Guru

Hypatia rules the roostHypatia rules the roostHypatia rules the roostHypatia rules the roostHypatia rules the roostHypatia rules the roostHypatia rules the roostHypatia rules the roostHypatia rules the roostHypatia rules the roostHypatia rules the roostHypatia rules the roost

Default Re: *Zum Rooms Will Not Load

Glad to know I'm not the only one!
Hypatia is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-25-2009, 01:23 AM   #22
Webkinz :)

Margo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be true
Margo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be true

Default Re: I can't get into Zumwhere today.

I just tried and it locked me up so that even the log out button didn't work.
Margo is offline Female
Old 11-25-2009, 01:51 AM   #23
Gift Guru

skatergirl80 has a reputation beyond reputeskatergirl80 has a reputation beyond reputeskatergirl80 has a reputation beyond reputeskatergirl80 has a reputation beyond reputeskatergirl80 has a reputation beyond reputeskatergirl80 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: I can't get into Zumwhere today.

I had this problem yesterday morning but then I was able to get in. Tonight I'm also having problems

Also it doesn't help to restart your computer or to clear your cache just to share that info.
Old 11-25-2009, 05:34 AM   #24
Webkinz :)

Ladyt has disabled reputation

Add me to the list.......... I haven't had time to play with them in 2 or 3 days and now I finally have time it's broken
Old 11-25-2009, 06:10 AM   #25
uvs their bunny<3
Gift Trainee

mashley is sweet stuff
mashley is sweet stuffmashley is sweet stuffmashley is sweet stuffmashley is sweet stuffmashley is sweet stuffmashley is sweet stuffmashley is sweet stuff

It is still down this morning. It froze up my browser trying to 'X' out. I had to force quit. Annoying.
Old 11-25-2009, 07:18 AM   #26
acky as an okapi!
Gifted

illycoffee flows towards the sea of knowledgeillycoffee flows towards the sea of knowledgeillycoffee flows towards the sea of knowledgeillycoffee flows towards the sea of knowledgeillycoffee flows towards the sea of knowledgeillycoffee flows towards the sea of knowledgeillycoffee flows towards the sea of knowledgeillycoffee flows towards the sea of knowledge

WI Subscriber

I can not get on either I think it might be a glitch because there are alot of glitches around on webkinz.

mine just froze up
Old 11-25-2009, 07:31 AM   #27
Catsinparadise
Gifted

catsinparadise has a reputation beyond reputecatsinparadise has a reputation beyond reputecatsinparadise has a reputation beyond reputecatsinparadise has a reputation beyond reputecatsinparadise has a reputation beyond reputecatsinparadise has a reputation beyond repute

I was going to ask a question here about the zums, now I wonder if I should even ask. Anyway, here goes I just bought 6 zumbuddies. I have 3 accounts. Do those of you have the zums think I should put them all on one account or spread them around. I could put 2 on each account, or put 4 on one and one each on the other two. Of course, this is all if it works?????
catsinparadise is offline Female
Old 11-25-2009, 07:39 AM   #28
acky as an okapi!
Gifted

illycoffee flows towards the sea of knowledgeillycoffee flows towards the sea of knowledgeillycoffee flows towards the sea of knowledgeillycoffee flows towards the sea of knowledgeillycoffee flows towards the sea of knowledgeillycoffee flows towards the sea of knowledgeillycoffee flows towards the sea of knowledgeillycoffee flows towards the sea of knowledge

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by catsinparadise
I was going to ask a question here about the zums, now I wonder if I should even ask. Anyway, here goes I just bought 6 zumbuddies. I have 3 accounts. Do those of you have the zums think I should put them all on one account or spread them around. I could put 2 on each account, or put 4 on one and one each on the other two. Of course, this is all if it works?????
well I would do whatever you feel like doing like I would put 2 or more on the accounts so they could play together then you would get more zummies and then buy more things

They cost are ALOT of kinzcoins just to keep care of them

Old 11-25-2009, 08:23 AM   #29
ants to catch up!
Gift Guru

Skipper783 is the bees knees!Skipper783 is the bees knees!Skipper783 is the bees knees!Skipper783 is the bees knees!Skipper783 is the bees knees!Skipper783 is the bees knees!Skipper783 is the bees knees!

I was in yesterday morning for half an hour but haven't been able to get back in since...always gets stuck on "loading pet"...
Skipper783 is offline Female
Old 11-25-2009, 08:30 AM   #30
Gift Guru

skatergirl80 has a reputation beyond reputeskatergirl80 has a reputation beyond reputeskatergirl80 has a reputation beyond reputeskatergirl80 has a reputation beyond reputeskatergirl80 has a reputation beyond reputeskatergirl80 has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by catsinparadise
Are they all your accounts, or are the kids/siblings? If they are all your I would say put at least 5 of them on the same account. (there can only be 5 in a room)

They are a lot of work and you probably will want all of the zummies you earn to be on one account so you can spend them easier. It takes a awhile to build up the blue zummies and a lot of kc.

If the account are not all your split them up so the feature is unlocked on all accounts.

Good luck, Skater
Closed

Tags
all hail mr. burrito, cheese!