Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-16-2009, 11:14 AM   #21
Gift Guru

sgiles53 has a reputation beyond reputesgiles53 has a reputation beyond reputesgiles53 has a reputation beyond reputesgiles53 has a reputation beyond reputesgiles53 has a reputation beyond reputesgiles53 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: magical forest freezes when fairy giving the prize

It is in the woodland wonders, and it actually has been happening to me ever since they fixed the frozen doors for the key prizes. my sister has experienced the same problem.

WE think it is the keys freezing it up..We have not received a single key since they fixed the doors!!!
Sponsored Links
Old 11-16-2009, 11:21 AM   #22
Asacardimus
Gift Guru

Asacardimus is an unparalleled talent
Asacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talent

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 3 
Default Re: magical forest freezes when fairy giving the prize

I have not been having this problem. Have you done all the usual? Cleared Cache and Cookies. Logged out, switched off, turned back on, cleared cache and cookies and then logged in again? Last resort is to try a different browser. That said. I have to go report a different problem...
Asacardimus is offline Female
Old 11-16-2009, 11:32 AM   #23
Gift Guru

sgiles53 has a reputation beyond reputesgiles53 has a reputation beyond reputesgiles53 has a reputation beyond reputesgiles53 has a reputation beyond reputesgiles53 has a reputation beyond reputesgiles53 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Woodland wonders freezing and no keys

I called ganz today. and they said they will test my account. She wasn't aware of anyone else reporting this problem. I told her other folks here have posted about it
Old 11-16-2009, 03:07 PM   #24
Wacky Holidays!
Webkinz :)

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

Default Re: *Woodland Wonders Freezes, No Keys Awarded

The last time I got a key in the Woodland Wonders game was on Oct 28th at 1:21am (before the maintenance). I have been doing 11 accounts with the following number of figures registered: 68, 51, 51, 50, 40, 34, and 5 accounts with only 1 figure registered. I also get the problem with the box dropping and then the screen freezing. Lately, I have gotten keys in the Magic Mire but NOT the Woodland Wonders game. I used to get keys pretty regularly in the Woodland Wonders game, but not any more.

I went through my spreadsheet and here is the list of keys that I have found in the Woodland Wonders game since October (most of the accounts were already sitting with 15 silver keys waiting for the door glitch to be fixed; so that is why my list doesn't contain very many silver keys):

Oct 1, emerald key on account with 40 figures;
Oct 2, emerald key on account with 51 figures;
Oct 5 and Oct 6, gold key on account with 40 figures;
Oct 7, emerald key on account with 68 figures;
Oct 8, gold key on account with 51 figures;
Oct 8 and Oct 9, silver key on account with 34 figures;
Oct 11, emerald key on account with 50 figures;
Oct 13, gold key on account with 40 figures;
Oct 14, silver key on account with 1 figure;
Oct 16, 17th and 18th, gold key on account with 50 figures;
Oct 25, gold key on account with 50 figures;
Oct 28, 1:21am before maintenance, gold key on account with 1 figure.
This is the very last key that I have gotten in the Woodland Wonders game.

I do believe there is a problem with not being able to get keys in the Woodland Wonders game. I have also been getting an alarming amount of sap glop lately on the accounts with 68, 51, and 51 figures registered.

SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 11-17-2009, 02:01 PM   #25
wackywhoplays
Gift Guru

momwhoplays has too much Rep to tellmomwhoplays has too much Rep to tellmomwhoplays has too much Rep to tellmomwhoplays has too much Rep to tell
momwhoplays has too much Rep to tellmomwhoplays has too much Rep to tellmomwhoplays has too much Rep to tellmomwhoplays has too much Rep to tellmomwhoplays has too much Rep to tellmomwhoplays has too much Rep to tellmomwhoplays has too much Rep to tellmomwhoplays has too much Rep to tellmomwhoplays has too much Rep to tell

Interesting, SnowCrystal & Sgiles. Thx for the detailed info. I was able to open the silver & gold key doors & get a prize, but not sure if I've gotten a key from Mire Forest or woodland since Oct 31th. Will keep checking
momwhoplays is offline Female
Old 11-18-2009, 03:51 AM   #26
i wish i was a

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

wll, i know i was having all sorts of problems with the ff and ww................. freezing. i didnt get my prize many times. but yesterday idid and i also got a key on ww and ff and when i opened my silver keys i didnt get logged out and that was yeaterday............ in my acct the font has changed in the forest and the script messages are there too.................. prooving to me at least that they reprogrammed someting a few days ago

is anyone gotten keys except me? iw as not getting them and now i am...............
BASMAT is offline Female
Old 11-18-2009, 10:40 AM   #27
wackywhoplays
Gift Guru

momwhoplays has too much Rep to tellmomwhoplays has too much Rep to tellmomwhoplays has too much Rep to tellmomwhoplays has too much Rep to tell
momwhoplays has too much Rep to tellmomwhoplays has too much Rep to tellmomwhoplays has too much Rep to tellmomwhoplays has too much Rep to tellmomwhoplays has too much Rep to tellmomwhoplays has too much Rep to tellmomwhoplays has too much Rep to tellmomwhoplays has too much Rep to tellmomwhoplays has too much Rep to tell

I just got a silver key today, in the magic mire.

Maybe Ganz has fixed this glitch?
momwhoplays is offline Female
Old 11-18-2009, 10:59 AM   #28
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by BASMAT
wll, i know i was having all sorts of problems with the ff and ww................. freezing. i didnt get my prize many times. but yesterday idid and i also got a key on ww and ff and when i opened my silver keys i didnt get logged out and that was yeaterday............ in my acct the font has changed in the forest and the script messages are there too.................. prooving to me at least that they reprogrammed someting a few days ago

is anyone gotten keys except me? iw as not getting them and now i am...............
The only difference in font I notice is when it is messed up and looks like you can see what appears to be HTML coding or something. I have not gotten a key in the Woodland yet (since the end of October); today, I have had no problem with "malfunctioning" fairies in the Woodland.

I am hoping that they fixed the glitch. I am also hoping that they didn't make it harder to receive keys.

Last edited by SnowCrystal; 11-18-2009 at 11:01 AM.. Reason: typo
Old 11-20-2009, 04:14 PM   #29
Wacky Holidays!

I found a silver key today in the Woodland Wonders game. It was on my account with 51 figures registered! Yeah!!

Click the image to open in full size.

Attached Images
File Type: jpgw09 silver key Woodland Wonders.JPG (83.1 KB, 18 views)
Old 11-23-2009, 09:34 AM   #30
1collector
Gifted

wkwcollecter is cool as a bunny clownwkwcollecter is cool as a bunny clownwkwcollecter is cool as a bunny clownwkwcollecter is cool as a bunny clownwkwcollecter is cool as a bunny clownwkwcollecter is cool as a bunny clownwkwcollecter is cool as a bunny clownwkwcollecter is cool as a bunny clown

Donation Award 

I had found a gold key in woodland wonders yestuday
wkwcollecter is offline Female
Closed