Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-30-2009, 10:50 AM   #1
laurenpets
Gifted

laurenkairalla has a spectacular aura about

Default *Woodland Wonders Freezes, No Keys Awarded

This Glitch has been verified and added to the Official Glitch Report: Webkinz World Glitch Report - Webkinz Insider Wiki

For the past 2 days when I go into Woodland wonders in the magical forest I can open it and click on a fairy. They will drop the box... but then nothing happens. I cannot click on anything, it does not give me a prize, nothing. I have to refresh the page. I have tried clearing my catch, and restarting, but it is not working. When I refresh and open the Magical forest, I can still open Woodland Wonders, It is as though I never tried. i hope that helps fix the problem.
laurenkairalla is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-30-2009, 10:55 AM   #2
ʎʞɔɐʍ ɐp sı ɯoɯɹǝʞɔo
Gift Guru

rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero
rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero

WI Subscriber
Default Re: woodland Wonders not giving prize

Hmm I have not had that problem.

Is your dock too full? If your dock is full there is no where for your prize to go.
rockermom is offline Female
Old 10-30-2009, 11:07 AM   #3
Gift Guru

outinthesun2003 wows us all with wonderoutinthesun2003 wows us all with wonderoutinthesun2003 wows us all with wonderoutinthesun2003 wows us all with wonderoutinthesun2003 wows us all with wonderoutinthesun2003 wows us all with wonderoutinthesun2003 wows us all with wonderoutinthesun2003 wows us all with wonderoutinthesun2003 wows us all with wonderoutinthesun2003 wows us all with wonder

The same things was happening to my DH and his account. He was able to finally get a prize after logging in and out several times and clearing cache.

He always keeps less then 1000 in his dock so thats not it...
outinthesun2003 is offline Female
Old 10-30-2009, 11:11 AM   #4
ʎʞɔɐʍ ɐp sı ɯoɯɹǝʞɔo
Gift Guru

rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero
rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero

WI Subscriber

Hmm I just did mine and got my prize fine. it may just be one of those weird glitches. but check your system and account out just in case.
rockermom is offline Female
Old 10-30-2009, 08:46 PM   #5
soebled2
Gift Guru

lamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guide

I also am having this problem. Just one one of my accounts. The fairy will drop the box and then the whole thing just freezes. I can't even see my mouse cursor but I can go over the log out box and it lights up so I click that and then I log out. I too can go back in then and do it again. It hasn't frozen on me twice in a row yet, thank goodness.
lamb is offline Female
Old 10-30-2009, 08:53 PM   #6
Webkinz :)

CatCrazyMom is the all night partyCatCrazyMom is the all night partyCatCrazyMom is the all night partyCatCrazyMom is the all night partyCatCrazyMom is the all night party
CatCrazyMom is the all night partyCatCrazyMom is the all night partyCatCrazyMom is the all night partyCatCrazyMom is the all night partyCatCrazyMom is the all night partyCatCrazyMom is the all night partyCatCrazyMom is the all night party

My daughter had the same problem today. The fairy dropped the box and froze, and the cursor was behind the picture. She logged out and back in, but didn't try again. I just discovered that it could be done again when I logged on to her account tonight to do one last charm forest for the day.
CatCrazyMom is offline Female
Old 11-01-2009, 09:26 AM   #7
Triton is on a distinguished road

Same thing just happened to me this morning. Earlier in the week the Magic Forest was totally empty and I couldn't look for charms, Star Challenge, etc. Now it is back up and still doesn't work.

I think Ganz has again made too many changes at one time. Every time they do it seems like it messes up the whole system. One thing at a time please Ganz.

I've said it before "if it ain't broke don't fix it".
Old 11-02-2009, 10:36 PM   #8
Gift Guru

bonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guide

We have the same problem on one account - the fairy drops the box and then nothing - you can wait forever and nothing, and you have no cursor to try anything either. All we can do is close the whole window down, log back into Webkinz and try again. I wonder if the box needs to contain something for the freeze to happen (like only for keys, prizes, recipe foods, or something like that) or is it just a random thing on that account? I am goign to start paying more attention on what we get there when the freeze doesn't happen. All our other accounts work fine, just this one
Old 11-03-2009, 01:37 AM   #9
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

It sounds as though it's a server problem. I have no problem getting my pachinko seeds LOL.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 11-04-2009, 10:24 AM   #10
please ask
Gift Guru

smwcat has much to be proud ofsmwcat has much to be proud ofsmwcat has much to be proud ofsmwcat has much to be proud of

This is happening to all of our accounts. It makes us have to log off and back on again. Sometimes it takes a few times for the prize to be awarded. It's very annoying
smwcat is offline Female
Closed