Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-09-2008, 12:53 PM   #151
sugarcandy135241 is just really nicesugarcandy135241 is just really nice

Default Re: Has anyone ever seen this?

Well, this could be a glitch, only because of the following. If there are pets in your room in webkinz world, sometimes they appear in the blue part just beyond the walls just sitting there. For instance, for almost a year, i had this blender in my pets kitchen. I tried to remove it, but it doesnt work because it is in the blue part of the room barrier. This could a be a similar appearance glitch, but can be fixed when contacting Ganz possibly. I hope this helps!

sugarcandy135241
Sponsored Links
Old 02-09-2008, 12:55 PM   #152
elitegymnast0707
Gifted

kkaitlinn94 has a spectacular aura about

that was happening 2 a lot of ppl who got the ice cream fridge on the wheel of wow
kkaitlinn94 is offline Female
Old 02-09-2008, 12:59 PM   #153
Ask Please I have 2
Gift Guru

cajungirlfriend is a name known to allcajungirlfriend is a name known to allcajungirlfriend is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by kkaitlinn94
that was happening 2 a lot of ppl who got the ice cream fridge on the wheel of wow
Were they able to fix it? We did get a ice cream fridge but not sure which account it was on.
cajungirlfriend is offline Female
Old 02-09-2008, 01:04 PM   #154
Gifted

kareng8761 is on a distinguished road

I did win the ice cream fridge this morning and I now have the yellow goggles die in my dock but I can't do anything with it.
Old 02-09-2008, 01:09 PM   #155
Gift Trainee
rebok is on a distinguished road

I have the exact same thing. My ice cream fridge turned into that yellow googles die. You cannot do anything with it. I am at a loss as well. I hope that someone can come up with an answer!
Old 02-09-2008, 01:18 PM   #156
Ask Please I have 2
Gift Guru

cajungirlfriend is a name known to allcajungirlfriend is a name known to allcajungirlfriend is a name known to all

I never realized that it was the ice cream fridge. Now that's a weird glitch.
cajungirlfriend is offline Female
Old 02-09-2008, 01:21 PM   #157

cbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
cbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

I wrote to Ganz about it but haven't heard back yet.
cbjhockey is offline Female
Old 02-09-2008, 03:26 PM   #158
Gifted

cutechicken is a name known to allcutechicken is a name known to allcutechicken is a name known to all

Default Re: Please Help! What is "Yellow Googles Die" Found in Dock!

I've got a yellow Googles Die stuck in my dock too. I won the Ice Cream Sandwich Fridge on the Wheel of Wow and got this instead. Logging out and in doesn't help. And it won't let me place it in my room. I could really use the fridge. I should be mad, but I'm so used to the Webkinz site running poorly that I think I'm getting used to it. Has anyone tried the new Littlest Pet Shop site? They have codes with their plush animals now too. Are they any good?
Old 02-09-2008, 03:44 PM   #159
Gifted

cutechicken is a name known to allcutechicken is a name known to allcutechicken is a name known to all

Default Re: WOW 4-5 Won Ice Cream Fridge Google Die in Dock??

Yup. I've got the Yellow Googles Die instead of the fridge. Oh, well. Par for the course.
Old 02-09-2008, 03:46 PM   #160
Gift Guru

commodore has disabled reputation

Default Re: Please Help! What is "Yellow Googles Die" Found in Dock!

View Post Originally Posted by cutechicken
I've got a yellow Googles Die stuck in my dock too. I won the Ice Cream Sandwich Fridge on the Wheel of Wow and got this instead. Logging out and in doesn't help. And it won't let me place it in my room. I could really use the fridge. I should be mad, but I'm so used to the Webkinz site running poorly that I think I'm getting used to it. Has anyone tried the new Littlest Pet Shop site? They have codes with their plush animals now too. Are they any good?
Hi cutechicken,

There isn't much we can do about the YGD until Ganz re-programs and gives us our fridge we won. I've read on the forum here, there are many people who have won this.
commodore is offline Female
Closed