Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-22-2009, 01:59 AM   #51
AmericanBaronin
Gifted

KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!

Default Re: *Wacky's Bingoz cannot be won

I have teched this problem on an account that has the 'glitch'; and since they have before done the bingoz {going in where a card already had the yellow/bingoz} clicking it for a couple of hours that day when I checked for the winners number on that card {it was the 2 ball one} it showed 30 something winners -- since they clicked on and off for that long it was way over 2 hours worth {dozens and dozens and dozens of bingoz} and therefore did not and does not 'count' on the winners amount. The ones that have balls already there then spin and then get bingo may count on the winners; I have not found a way to verify that since there is no list of winners {so it would show multiple of one name or whatever}.

Last edited by KeyLargo; 11-22-2009 at 02:06 AM..
KeyLargo is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-22-2009, 02:27 AM   #52
toricutie2000
Webkinz :)

toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!

i wish i had the "glitch" where there were balls on my card every day- i can't win & resets all the time, i really wondered how on earth so many people got bingo even on 1 ball card when you can't use more than so many free spins
Old 11-22-2009, 09:59 AM   #53

Margo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be true
Margo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be true

I was saving my coupons and only using them if I got 3 balls on a card from the free ones. Of course only 5 more balls was not enough and it was reset. Now I see that was a waste of time.

Why doesn't Ganz just pull the game until they have time to fix it? It sounds like some accounts are able to use this glitch to make mountains of kinzcash. I can understand that it takes time to fix the programming, but in the meantime, why not remove a game that is paying out certain players multiple times every day for free?
Margo is offline Female
Old 11-22-2009, 04:07 PM   #54
soupbeanman

Grantm56 is a jewel in the roughGrantm56 is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Wacky's Bingoz cannot be won

View Post Originally Posted by judy999
I have complained to Ganz about this one months ago and they said they are working on it. My cards reset every day and even using 5 bingo coupons, I have never, ever come close to winning even the 3 ball game. Very, very frustrating! My sister's account, however, has the glitch where her card doesn't reset. The balls don't stay the same but there are always some balls on her cards when she goes into play. She has even had a bingo on her cards when she gets there - no balls needed. And she can "shout bingoz" multiple times and it pays out each time. Great way to earn more kinzcash. She has also reported this situation to Ganz but they have not responded or changed it in any way.
Same here!
Grantm56 is offline Male
Old 12-03-2009, 09:45 PM   #55

Talini has a spectacular aura about

As of this week, I'm getting negative balls on Bingoz! Shows "-1" balls on each card. The 3 ball card started out totally blank.
Talini is offline Female
Old 12-05-2009, 02:25 AM   #56
JBUGGIN

WebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clown

In bingoz this week, the number of winners is now in the hundreds. My friend has an account with the glitch and as of the last two days she no longer has unlimited bingoz. So maybe that part of the glitch is fixed. I will let you know if her card starts getting reset like the rest of us. She just got bingoz and her card cleared, it didn't use to. Hopefully they are closer to fixing it. I am going to miss her unlimited bingoz. She has been buying many friend their Halloween sets and Christmas sets. Very generous with all her free money.
WebRegi is offline Female
Old 12-06-2009, 12:29 PM   #57
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

IF Ganz is working on fixing bingoz, all they did is make it worse. Today, there are over 300 winners in the 3-ball game. There are also more winners in the 1-ball and 2-ball games than last week. My games are still getting reset every day (the cards themselves are getting reset more than once a day).

I believe the intent of limiting the coupons to 5 per game was so everyone would have a fair chance of winning (so the games would NOT get reset every day). This has not happened. The game is not fair. Since most people's games are getting reset anyway:
GANZ, can you PLEASE lift the 5-coupon limit. I have so many coupons in my dock and I would like to get rid of them (and I'm not going to do it 5 coupons at a time, because it is just a waste)--or let us sell our coupons to the W Shop for 25 Kinzcash each. Thank you!

Also, please take the Bingoz activities (extra bingoz balls and bingoz coupons) out of the hourly events until this is fixed. I believe that the only people that are winning bingoz are the people whose games are "broken". Those hourly events only give a limited number of people a chance at winning (those whose games are not getting reset). Please give us other activities in the hourly events to replace the bingoz activities. Events that everyone will enjoy. Fixing and bringing back regular balloon dartz would be nice! Thank you!
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 12-07-2009, 02:14 AM   #58
JBUGGIN

WebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clown

So I have been on my friends account and her bingoz is not resetting like the rest of us. It looks like Ganz fixed the unlimited bingoz, but not the cards resetting. So many must be winning bingoz now because those with the unlimited don't have it anymore. Hopefully now they have that part fixed the the other fix isn't far away.
WebRegi is offline Female
Old 12-07-2009, 03:20 AM   #59
blake3249

debs_267 has much to be proud ofdebs_267 has much to be proud ofdebs_267 has much to be proud ofdebs_267 has much to be proud of

Why can't Bingoz be "out of order" like the Park was, the My Page is, Kinz Post was.... etc.....until it's fixed!!!!!!!????????
debs_267 is offline Female
Old 12-07-2009, 01:46 PM   #60
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by WebRegi
So I have been on my friends account and her bingoz is not resetting like the rest of us. It looks like Ganz fixed the unlimited bingoz, but not the cards resetting. So many must be winning bingoz now because those with the unlimited don't have it anymore. Hopefully now they have that part fixed the the other fix isn't far away.
So, what you are saying is that she can only win once each day (instead of unlimited times a day) for each game?

So, it is not fixed because her bingoz balls are not getting cleared from the board yet?
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Closed