Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-24-2009, 11:30 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

Mamapatrick is a golden guideMamapatrick is a golden guideMamapatrick is a golden guideMamapatrick is a golden guideMamapatrick is a golden guideMamapatrick is a golden guideMamapatrick is a golden guideMamapatrick is a golden guideMamapatrick is a golden guideMamapatrick is a golden guideMamapatrick is a golden guideMamapatrick is a golden guideMamapatrick is a golden guideMamapatrick is a golden guide

Default *Wacky's Bingoz cannot be won

This Glitch has been verified and added to the Official Glitch Report: Webkinz World Glitch Report - Webkinz Insider Wiki

I am not sure if this is major or minor. It is minor to me because I just quit doing it.

The Bingoz game is impossible to win legitimately. The game is reset everyday because of multiple winners, and yet even with 5 coupons the chances of getting a complete row in one try is very slim (math people will have to figure out exactly how slim if they want to know).

I have a single, UNVERIFIED report from correspondence on another group that when she logs into the game, there are already many boxes marked for her. So winning is no big deal, because it is almost impossible to lose. I am sure that if this is true, the WI will be able to verify it.
Mamapatrick is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-24-2009, 03:06 PM   #2
arwenevenstar

wikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all around

Default Re: Wacky's Bingoz cannot be won

I too have the Bingoz glitch-and if, for instance, the three ball game is not won, then the next time I log into my game, all the balls are in different places on my card. So, even if I get lucky and get three in a row, the next time I come to the card, either the next day or with an extra ball on the activities, all the balls are in different places, and sometimes there are more or less balls than I had. Makes it impossible, as you say, to ever win-cannot figure out how there can be 27 winners for the one card game every day with the new coupon limits...
wikkikinz is offline Female
Old 09-24-2009, 03:46 PM   #3
I'm back to a

bluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guide

Yes, you're right. My friend, Aqua Stone on WI, she's a millionaire now because of the Bingoz. Every afternoon, the balls from the cards change, and sometimes she doesn't even NEED to get the 3 chances of getting a bingoz, because the bingoz is right there!!! This is fusterating, and I really want this to be fixed.
bluey1998 is offline Female
Old 09-24-2009, 05:08 PM   #4
ants Diamond Apples!
Gifted

Jennifer36 defies all odds
Jennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all odds

Donation Award 

I must confess I gave up on this game months ago and use the extra ball coupons in trade only. Every time I go to the game, I have no balls, even if i had some an hour before. I also get the "Congratulations to the 23 winners, your card has been reset" message every day - I finally just quit, like another user mentioned.
Jennifer36 is offline Female
Old 09-24-2009, 05:35 PM   #5
Oooh, lookie! I am a

MeganDecember29 is on a distinguished road

Same here. I guess WW just doesn't have a very good memory of who's cards are on what numbers.
MeganDecember29 is offline Female
Old 09-24-2009, 07:08 PM   #6

gattshall6 will become famous soon enough

I have to agree with everybody on this one. Every day, on all 3 cards, I get the message about all the winners and my card is reset. I have also quit playing this game. Even my kids won't take a try at it.

The quick draws are nearly the same, however I have won those a couple of times in the past year or so, so I do play those when they come up.

I think they should either revise the Bingoz game or eliminate it altogether.
gattshall6 is offline Female
Old 09-24-2009, 11:11 PM   #7
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

This definitely needs to be fixed so it is fair for everyone.

Here is a link to a thread where someone got double bingoz on a one-ball game (August 6, 2009):

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...bingoz-541027/

Here is the picture from the thread:
Click the image to open in full size.

Here is what my card always looks like (not always the same card, but I rarely get any balls on the one-ball game):

Attached Images
File Type: jpgw09 bingoz one ball game.JPG (174.9 KB, 245 views)
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 09-24-2009, 11:13 PM   #8
Gifted

Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness
Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness

yeah, i dont even bother with it. but it is possible
Old 09-25-2009, 07:26 AM   #9

golferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a hero
golferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a hero

This game has serious problems. I logged in this morning to find I had negative balls available! How can that be?

Oops forgot to put the picture in. Check this out.

Last edited by golferguy; 09-25-2009 at 07:26 AM..
Old 09-30-2009, 02:09 PM   #10
judyp123

judy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mind
judy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mind

I have complained to Ganz about this one months ago and they said they are working on it. My cards reset every day and even using 5 bingo coupons, I have never, ever come close to winning even the 3 ball game. Very, very frustrating! My sister's account, however, has the glitch where her card doesn't reset. The balls don't stay the same but there are always some balls on her cards when she goes into play. She has even had a bingo on her cards when she gets there - no balls needed. And she can "shout bingoz" multiple times and it pays out each time. Great way to earn more kinzcash. She has also reported this situation to Ganz but they have not responded or changed it in any way.
judy999 is offline Female
Closed