Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-09-2009, 07:38 AM   #51
AmericanBaronin
Gifted

KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!

Default Re: Virtual Trading Cards, Trading Card Prize Code, Etc -- Constant Exact Repeat in Packs, Duplicate Cards 2-5/Set, Incorrectly Counted/Not Counted {UPDATED 11/05/09 -- ganz refuses to tech it or do anything about it except release duplicates for mon

View Post Originally Posted by koto
Well,
on two different occasions I saw the card I needed to complete a set but yet afterward I did not see it in my binder. I thought I was mistaken but now I am thinking that I did see the card when I opened the pack and it just never went into the binder. Really nice, as if it's not hard enough to complete a set...
At first I didn't even think to check cards gotten against cards actually put in binder until someone mentioned they'd gotten their last needed card in a section only to not see it in the binder -- they are cheating, that's what it is plain and simple, cheating -- the odds are worse than gambling.
KeyLargo is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-13-2009, 02:54 AM   #52
Webkinz :)

ladywhitehorse has much to be proud ofladywhitehorse has much to be proud ofladywhitehorse has much to be proud ofladywhitehorse has much to be proud ofladywhitehorse has much to be proud of

Default Re: *Virtual Trading Cards, Trading Card Prize Code, Etc -- Constant Exact Repeat in Packs, Duplicate Cards 2-5/Set, Incorrectly Counted/Not Counted

Hi KeyLargo. I'm not sure if this will help, but here is our story. We stopped buying trading cards a while ago. My daughter is the serious player & she really wanted some of the cool stuff like wizard costume & shuttle. So I was buying cards,right? Every time I watched her enter the codes, expecting to see her get excited about winning something. It never happened. She got small amounts of KC & wshop ballerina furniture over & over.The same piece of wshop ballerina furniture! The last time I bought cards for her I got a big stack, hoping....Well, for a while, she just frowned. By the time she got to the last pack, her bottom lip was starting to quiver & tears were rolling down her face. No prizes, just more KC & really bad wshop. I have not bought anymore cards. I know almost nothing about computers & how things work, but my "mom instincts" were going nuts. I was spending my money on a game that was so unfair it made my child cry. Duh? I have no idea if this info will help with what you are trying to do, but thanks for using your knowledge to stand up for what is right & fair. Thanks for speaking up for the little ones who otherwise would have no voice in this matter. I hope something will be done.
ladywhitehorse is offline Female
Old 11-13-2009, 12:00 PM   #53
AmericanBaronin
Gifted

KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!

Default Re: *Virtual Trading Cards, Trading Card Prize Code, Etc -- Constant Exact Repeat in Packs, Duplicate Cards 2-5/Set, Incorrectly Counted/Not Counted

View Post Originally Posted by ladywhitehorse
Hi KeyLargo. I'm not sure if this will help, but here is our story. We stopped buying trading cards a while ago. My daughter is the serious player & she really wanted some of the cool stuff like wizard costume & shuttle. So I was buying cards,right? Every time I watched her enter the codes, expecting to see her get excited about winning something. It never happened. She got small amounts of KC & wshop ballerina furniture over & over.The same piece of wshop ballerina furniture! The last time I bought cards for her I got a big stack, hoping....Well, for a while, she just frowned. By the time she got to the last pack, her bottom lip was starting to quiver & tears were rolling down her face. No prizes, just more KC & really bad wshop. I have not bought anymore cards. I know almost nothing about computers & how things work, but my "mom instincts" were going nuts. I was spending my money on a game that was so unfair it made my child cry. Duh? I have no idea if this info will help with what you are trying to do, but thanks for using your knowledge to stand up for what is right & fair. Thanks for speaking up for the little ones who otherwise would have no voice in this matter. I hope something will be done.
I made a couple of comments on the thread about them doing estore bed {second series, the outdoor gamer bed}; the problems, majority at very least, started when they were getting ready {coding in and all that} the extra parts to sell the other bed {series one, indoor gamer bed}. When they started messing around with the codes everything went ballistic. It is my tech opinion, based on all the facts together, that they not only messed up the coding they also skewered the odds {on PURPOSE} to make it impossible to get anything. There are several that have written me about the TC codes themselves; they are getting lowball kc, wshop {junky wshop at that}, and none of the actual trading card prizes. It's beyond ridiculous. The 'person' that made a comment attacking me on that thread said I should let it drop because they're not going to do anything about it. Well, if we don't keep beating away on it then they'll claim we didn't say anything, they didn't know {it's on the main wiki trouble page now, finally} and so on. They don't care. They use the excuse for junky things {lowball or just junkily done} that it's a kids' site -- so, that means it should be held to a HIGHER level of standards right down to the programming. I used to be a computer tech and this stuff is driving me squirrelly so no telling what all it does to kids. That same person, btw, has been a member of this site for something like over 2 years and has less than 200 posts; must be nice to not feel any sort of duty or whatever to a site and the members from ww that need help. I'm still trying to get someone to do something -- I have gotten screen shots proving that every once in a rare blue moon that someone gets a card they need -- and it never shows up in their binder; so basically even when they're programming can't cheat all the way it still cheats in another. This is a lot of real money and just unbelievable that they're twiddling their thumbs over this or every time I've managed to get hold of someone they're point blank saying it's not a problem and to quit whining.
Old 11-13-2009, 01:06 PM   #54
-elies007
Gift Guru

webkinzmom007 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzmom007 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzmom007 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzmom007 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzmom007 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzmom007 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzmom007 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzmom007 is cool as a bunny clown

I'm going to alert everyone in our three local news papers about all the issues they are having with webkinz and related items ,and to advise people that buying them for the holidays is bad idea cause they seem not to care how they are affecting people mostly the children getting upset!

Even if I have to buy an ad in the paper to post it I will.

I just put another complaint on the Complaints board ,and I left a Message for a member of local news to contact me.

Last edited by webkinzmom007; 11-13-2009 at 01:06 PM..
webkinzmom007 is offline Female
Old 11-14-2009, 02:43 PM   #55
AmericanBaronin
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzmom007
I'm going to alert everyone in our three local news papers about all the issues they are having with webkinz and related items ,and to advise people that buying them for the holidays is bad idea cause they seem not to care how they are affecting people mostly the children getting upset!

Even if I have to buy an ad in the paper to post it I will.

I just put another complaint on the Complaints board ,and I left a Message for a member of local news to contact me.
I've read the retailers boards here and there when I can find them and it's unbelievable the junk from the start but as far as the programming of the sites {saying it that way because the servers, too few and badly programmed, hold not only ww but also so called news, estore AND jr!} it's horrendous, absolutely unbelievably amateurish especially considering ww has been 'going' {to use that term very loosely} for about half a decade now so quite ridiculous.

They are supposed to be coming out with new xmas ornaments, all virtual mind you {but probably not much cheaper than the real ones last year}, and it's going to take getting all of them to open up any real prize, sheesh. I have gotten nothing but sap glop, seeds, and recipe food in the forest for ages now but even 'only' having 1 charm put in should get me something decent now and then at least plus I know others who have ALL of the charms in and they're not getting much more than what I am!

updated main post with today's pictures -- 3 packs, exactly the same, and one was input hours before!

Last edited by KeyLargo; 11-14-2009 at 02:43 PM..
Old 11-14-2009, 02:55 PM   #56
Super Collector
Gift Guru

jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy
jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy

Donation Level 2 

i still have about 30 unopened virtual packs. i finally got something different by opening 2 packs and logging out. log back in open 2 more packs. kind of like how they did the kinzstyle shop. you used to just close it and reopen it, but now if what you want is not there, you must log off then back on then open it again. i had to do it about 15 times to get the dress i wanted!
jagular is offline Female
Old 11-15-2009, 12:54 AM   #57
AmericanBaronin
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by jagular
i still have about 30 unopened virtual packs. i finally got something different by opening 2 packs and logging out. log back in open 2 more packs. kind of like how they did the kinzstyle shop. you used to just close it and reopen it, but now if what you want is not there, you must log off then back on then open it again. i had to do it about 15 times to get the dress i wanted!
I think that was more luck than anything; mayapal opened them up in different accounts even taking a break inbetween and was getting same exact runs just gapped {basically duplicates triplicates etcetera except they were staggering themselves so like 1 2 5 6 8 would be one set of 5 repeating all 5 or most of those then 3 4 7 would be a different set but same type and so on}. We shouldn't have to do it, and as far as I can tell from all the repeated tests especially over all these weeks there is no chance of getting any major cards, they have skewed the 'odds' even worse than they were before, and when one does finally pop up {like what would have been my last series 2 card} it never shows up in the binder. They are nothing but cheaters, greedy cheaters.
Old 11-29-2009, 11:39 PM   #58
Webkinz :)

chiclet is a splendid one to beholdchiclet is a splendid one to beholdchiclet is a splendid one to beholdchiclet is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: *Virtual Trading Cards - Duplicate & Not Getting Counted Problems.

I finally got a couple of series one card packs, and I didn't even get the virtual cards, never mind duplicates.

Never mind, I expected to find the decks after the food, not before. I would delete this post, but don't see how to do it. On the positive side, I didn't have any of the problems listed here.

Last edited by chiclet; 11-30-2009 at 01:10 AM..
Old 11-30-2009, 01:48 AM   #59

CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

WI Subscriber

I used to love picking up packs of cards. And I do have some great items (I also bought boxes of cards mind you -- I should have some great items), but I won't buy them anymore. I was really hoping to complete my series one and two virtual cards but it is not worth it.

A real shame they won't fix it.
CheekyDB is offline Female
Old 11-30-2009, 01:01 PM   #60
AmericanBaronin
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by chiclet
I finally got a couple of series one card packs, and I didn't even get the virtual cards, never mind duplicates.

Never mind, I expected to find the decks after the food, not before. I would delete this post, but don't see how to do it. On the positive side, I didn't have any of the problems listed here.
How many packs did you enter in? What did you get as cards or prizes? And every little bit of information helps; I ran a check about a week ago and it was still all messed up.

View Post Originally Posted by CheekyDB
I used to love picking up packs of cards. And I do have some great items (I also bought boxes of cards mind you -- I should have some great items), but I won't buy them anymore. I was really hoping to complete my series one and two virtual cards but it is not worth it.

A real shame they won't fix it.
No way to finish them; the duplication is horrible then to top that off IF you manage to actually get a card that you need it isn't showing up {have screen shot of one that I needed to finish the entire book, got it but it never showed up and they refuse to do anything about it}.

Last edited by KeyLargo; 11-30-2009 at 01:01 PM..
Closed

Tags
tħɛ Σνυʟ Σʟɩʈε, vtc, vtc2