Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-22-2009, 09:49 PM   #41

CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

WI Subscriber
Default Re: Virtual Trading Cards, Trading Card Prize Code, Etc -- Constant Exact Repeat, Duplicate Cards in 5 Set, Incorrectly Counted/Not Counted {UPDATED 10/16/09 -- ww refuses to tech it or do anything about it}

Well, many of us are also doing nothing -- not buying any more cards. Too bad we can't get the word out to everyone.
CheekyDB is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-22-2009, 09:59 PM   #42
AmericanBaronin
Gifted

KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!

Default Re: Virtual Trading Cards, Trading Card Prize Code, Etc -- Constant Exact Repeat, Duplicate Cards in 5 Set, Incorrectly Counted/Not Counted {UPDATED 10/16/09 -- ww refuses to tech it or do anything about it}

View Post Originally Posted by CheekyDB
Well, many of us are also doing nothing -- not buying any more cards. Too bad we can't get the word out to everyone.
I've been trying; there is one other webkinz related site that I go to more or less frequently and anything 'tech' I keep them up to speed on; then most of them are on this site as well as that site and other sites, too, so it's getting out there. I just can't believe their attitude about it all, especially when I explained four times total that the duplication is not an inconvenience or whatever that we don't mean 'just' duplicates of cards we have but duplicates in same set of 5 as well as over and over from pack to pack being exact or almost. There is the fact that might as well not buy any; putting them in is a total waste of time and money, but I still can't believe {as in I do believe but sheesh} that they told that one member to put in more packs, of their own, up to a BOX?! They ate paint chips from a radioactive sludge container while sitting under power lines is my medical guess.
KeyLargo is offline Female
Old 10-22-2009, 10:18 PM   #43
Webkinz :)

CrunchyGeorge is a jewel in the roughCrunchyGeorge is a jewel in the rough

Thank you all for posting this information. I recently bought a box of TC2 - about a month ago and did not experience this problem, although I was disappointed with the quantity of kinzcash and wshop I received - not so much though that I would assume it was a problem. I will definitely not be buying anymore for awhile and very much appreciate the warning.

I do think that this kind of problem, where people have spent real money should be a priority fix. Clearly customers are not getting what they have paid for.
CrunchyGeorge is offline Female
Old 10-23-2009, 12:57 PM   #44
AmericanBaronin
Gifted

KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by CrunchyGeorge
Thank you all for posting this information. I recently bought a box of TC2 - about a month ago and did not experience this problem, although I was disappointed with the quantity of kinzcash and wshop I received - not so much though that I would assume it was a problem. I will definitely not be buying anymore for awhile and very much appreciate the warning.

I do think that this kind of problem, where people have spent real money should be a priority fix. Clearly customers are not getting what they have paid for.
Most, even if they did run in to the problem without seeing this or other threads about it, wouldn't have really paid attention -- we are USED to getting duplicates as well as lowball kc and other 'prizes'. Did you get any TC2 items or only kc and wshop? The reports I am getting show NO actual series prizes just lowball kc and wshop items only, which is NOT right of course. Several have said that as far as cards even when they buy a lot they only input so many at a time so they don't notice duplication {because so used to it happening 'normally' which still isn't right but well}

Have updated the main post due to recent {ongoing} problems; nothing changed but that is the 'news'.

Last edited by KeyLargo; 10-23-2009 at 12:57 PM..
Old 10-31-2009, 01:39 AM   #45
AmericanBaronin
Gifted

Default Re: Virtual Trading Cards, Trading Card Prize Code, Etc -- Constant Exact Repeat, Duplicate Cards in 5 Set, Incorrectly Counted/Not Counted {UPDATED 10/23/09 -- ww refuses to tech it or do anything about it}

Nothing new to report just mainly checking in.
Old 11-01-2009, 12:00 PM   #46
AGAG1234
Gift Guru

kinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all around

Default Re: Virtual Trading Cards, Trading Card Prize Code, Etc -- Constant Exact Repeat, Duplicate Cards in 5 Set, Incorrectly Counted/Not Counted {UPDATED 10/23/09 -- ww refuses to tech it or do anything about it}

Have you tried calling ganz? It is weird that they have no response to such a big issue.
Old 11-01-2009, 01:03 PM   #47
Webkinz :)

alexsnana is on a distinguished road

I wish I would have noticed this thread before continuing to purchase and open the Series 1 cards. We've needed 1 challenge card and 1 foil card forever. Out of six packs opened yesterday I think we had at least 4 packs with the exact same cards. Might have been all - I wasn't keeping track but was totally annoyed.

Thanks for posting. At least I finally got the message to stop buying cards. BTW, I PM'd you.
alexsnana is offline Female
Old 11-01-2009, 03:26 PM   #48
AmericanBaronin
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by kinzcrazy
Have you tried calling ganz? It is weird that they have no response to such a big issue.
Oh yeah finally got through other day -- and the rep said she talked to the techs before calling me back. They keep saying, basically, to get over it that a few duplicate cards here and there are part of the odds. I explained four different times in four different ways that it's not 'just' the duplication it's the extent plus all the other issues wrapped up in it. I am going to try to call again and see if I can get someone different. From what I understand they are not working on any of these issues, at all, and have no plans to work on any of it. To top that off from what I was told they aren't even getting the point of what all is wrong.

View Post Originally Posted by alexsnana
I wish I would have noticed this thread before continuing to purchase and open the Series 1 cards. We've needed 1 challenge card and 1 foil card forever. Out of six packs opened yesterday I think we had at least 4 packs with the exact same cards. Might have been all - I wasn't keeping track but was totally annoyed.

Thanks for posting. At least I finally got the message to stop buying cards. BTW, I PM'd you.
I got it; was busy this morning before getting chance to log on. You made the same point a few others have made; there's no telling just how long this has been going on because most don't buy by the box and/or they don't input the entire box all at once so no matter how they put the cards in whether a few or couple or whatever as usual or more in a few select cases they don't notice the massive duplication because we're so used to getting hosed {which isn't right in itself of course}. Going to add your info to the list in first page.

Last edited by KeyLargo; 11-01-2009 at 03:26 PM..
Old 11-05-2009, 06:49 AM   #49
AmericanBaronin
Gifted

Default Re: Virtual Trading Cards, Trading Card Prize Code, Etc -- Constant Exact Repeat in Packs, Duplicate Cards 2-5/Set, Incorrectly Counted/Not Counted {UPDATED 11/05/09 -- ganz refuses to tech it or do anything about it except release duplicates for mon

Here is what I said in response to different things on the post about the estore replica of the trading card {outdoor gamer theme} bed, somewhat merged with remembering all about the trading card {indoor gamer theme} bed being offered a while back.

Re: Shrubbery Sleeper Bed Replica Coming to eStore
I really appreciate {NOT} how they keep coming out with replicas of the trading card theme items while not being the least bit interested, motivated nor anything else about getting it right what all the problemS are with the trading cards {particularly series 1 and 2 which is what they've been putting out, coincidence NOT} where the cards duplicate so much that you can get 2 to 5 of the same exact cards in one 5 pack or worse yet the same 5 cards of whatever variation over and over and over {and this is for a couple of packs up to two BOXES and more}. Just how greedy can they get; I've always wondered that and it doesn't seem to have a limit so far, at all.

GANZ, take your hands away from your balance sheets and your wallets and FIX THE CARDS AND COMPENSATE THOSE OF US WHO HAVE BEEN TOTALLY GIPPED DURING ALL THIS {and at includes 'giving' us the cards they owe us that should have been gotten long ago, boxes ago, if they hadn't been fiddling with the programming, on purpose, with everything from 'odds' to prizes themselves to not allowing certain cards to be gotten to open up the virtual binders}.

Click the image to open in full size. Originally Posted by tarayvonne
I don't agree with some of these posts. Why can't you be happy for the people who had no chance of getting this bed because they either a) can't find cards in their area as I can't b) can't afford a whole box of cards? Have we grown so self-centered that we can't be happy for someone else who can now have a wonderful item too? Are we really so special in our own minds since we have this difficult to find item that we have to throw a fit when it becomes available to others? I have the original bed too. I am happy for others who really wanted one but maybe didn't get one in their one box of cards they could afford to buy. Share the love guys, be happy for them instead of pouting about your rare item's new available status.

I personally don't give a flip what someone has or doesn't has in comparison to me or anyone else. I don't 'collect' so when I get something it's because I like it, it goes with the decorating scheme or whatever else, not because of any supposed 'value'. HOWEVER, what I do 'mind', quite a lot, is to do something like that {create a code to offer these replicas} is that they have had to mess with the already messed up coding in the virtual card packs for both series 1 and 2. Do you have any clue how badly and how long that these have been totally messed up, and to what extent? When the issue is called in, by various numerous members who have spent literally hundreds of dollars on these series of cards they are told that they are whining that certain cards are too hard to get. That is NOT the issue, at all, in fact. Anywhere from 2 to 5 cards of the same 5 card pack are duplicates of each other. To top that off when there is a hard to get card that is finally gotten {I have screen shots personally myself to prove this as do others} they do NOT show up in the binder so they don't count! Then to really mess things up time after time people putting in cards {very expensive cards, box after box of very expensive cards} they are not only getting those duplications but also are getting the same 5 set of cards time after time, only to flip to another set of 5 that they get time after time -- and it's never anything they need. When they input card codes for prizes it is NOT giving them any of the series prizes, only lowball kc and/or wshop items! They are greedy, always have been and always will be, but I am NOT letting this whole issue go myself until they finish opening up our cards, compensate us for all the wasted cards, and fix the problemS.

Click the image to open in full size. Originally Posted by Zameron
REPLICA'S HAVE TO STOP
I love the way Ganz gets righteous about how they understand there are collectors out there and they went after duplicators to preserve the value of our collection but yet aren't they doing the same thing as the people banned did?? Replica's have to stop, heck this is a item you can still get from Series 2 card packs why get a version you can't even trade in the future?

Technically you are right; there are plenty of those packs still out there including series 1 where the previous gamer's {indoor} bed came from. Practically, speaking-wise, you are wrong; once they started messing with the programming for those card prizes {the beds} to offer them in the estore the cards started duplicating {the virtual ones, 2-5 per pack of 5 being same exact card} plus also pack after pack duplicating {the same 5 cards over and over and over no matter how many put in unless it flipped over to a different 5 to do the same thing}, badly needed cards rarely showing up and when they did not being counted/showing up in the binder. At the same time the tc 'prizes' have only been lowball kc or wshop prizes, nothing or next to nothing of any real prizes even in series 3 and 4 because they've been messing up already messed up programming plus refusing to even look at the problemS to even try to fix them. I have a whole thread about this in the wiki report section as well as one in the card section as do others, but after monthS they have done nothing even after repeated phone calls, proof {screen shots and so forth} or anything else but twiddle their thumbs and brush us off about it all unless they were busy trying to squeeze more money out of us through the estore. As for the 'value' it's all pixels, bits and bytes BUT it's real money that bought all those cards that have been totally useless for months now. Direct estore items {the beds but not PSIs and so on} aren't tradeable anyway but more to the point it's sole function is not to help anyone collect or anything else it's s to make them more money for no more effort than to change the coding some {which is where and when they started messing up the card programmign even more than it was already}. It is time and energy away from ww, which SHOULD be their main focus, with nothing more to show for it {on our side, theirs is money/total profit} than even more messed up programming, even less customer service/technical help, and nothing more in the binders.

Old 11-09-2009, 01:32 AM   #50
Gift Guru

koto is just really nicekoto is just really nice

Default Re: Virtual Trading Cards, Trading Card Prize Code, Etc -- Constant Exact Repeat in Packs, Duplicate Cards 2-5/Set, Incorrectly Counted/Not Counted {UPDATED 11/05/09 -- ganz refuses to tech it or do anything about it except release duplicates for mon

Well,
on two different occasions I saw the card I needed to complete a set but yet afterward I did not see it in my binder. I thought I was mistaken but now I am thinking that I did see the card when I opened the pack and it just never went into the binder. Really nice, as if it's not hard enough to complete a set...
Closed

Tags
tħɛ Σνυʟ Σʟɩʈε, vtc, vtc2