Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-14-2009, 04:48 PM   #31
AmericanBaronin
Gifted

KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!

Default Re: Virtual Trading Cards, Trading Card Prize Code, Etc -- Constant Exact Repeat, Duplicate Cards in 5 Set, Incorrectly Counted/Not Counted {UPDATED 10/10/09}

View Post Originally Posted by mel959800
Maybe 3 weeks ago, I opened 13 virtual packs of Series 1 cards. All 13 packs had the exact same 5 cards. I wish I had taken a screen shot, but I know the list of cards all began with the Buried Bones Fridge card. I was really upset because I have been trying to get the last 2 Doodlez cards FOREVER to unlock my last and grand prizes. This happened on a Deluxe American account.
It started about then, probably a bit before. Thing about screen shots is how does anyone prove it is different than the ones before? Even the clock being different could mean it was left up like that. Doesn't seem to matter how many packs, what type of account or zone, just all messed up. I don't even think the 5 that repeat are the same for everyone {their 5 repeats but different set of 5 basically}.

Sorry to hear it happened to you, too; so far I'm out 2 boxes {72 packs} plus another 24 packs just a couple or so days ago to see if anything had changed {with a long delay it would flip to another 5 to repeat BUT I know for fact it's not counting the cards it's getting and/or counting the wrong ones -- a few of us, for example, got a sketch card showing but no sketch counted in the binder/book}.

View Post Originally Posted by gattshall6
Give it time, KeyLargo. Ganz has been busy fixing important programming like the the snow white and special clothing glitches. You know, the ones that help us. I'm sure they will be working on this soon. . . . .
When the last box of 36 I put on gave me almost all low-ball kinzcash, I quit putting them on. When you get a trading card with 3 codes and end up with less that 100 KC total, I say pack it in for a while. I also don't know why WI doesn't put this on the front page? Had I known there was a thread for this, it would have saved me ALOT of money.
I meant to add:

As someone who used to be a computer tech {for a living} I can pretty well tell what it and what isn't wrong. They have problems {major} with their base programming so you are talking about what amounts to trying to build a house {the site} on a base of messed up, cracked and other shaky foundation {programming}. It's been like this for almost half a decade, and it's past time they fixed things. The only thing they did to the snow white programming was to severely LIMIT how many ads and where and when they could be found. As usual, with them, they only fix what might actually give us a little 'extra' {in their opinon}.

View Post Originally Posted by mel959800
KeyLargo, thank you so very much for being an advocate for those of us having the same issues as you. I truly appreciate it. You can add WW mel959800 to your list of disappointed customers.
I will definitely note your ww handle {name}; it is so ridiculous, already well over a couple dozen users that I know of {personally} that are having this issue, and there's just no excuse for it.

View Post Originally Posted by CheekyDB
Thanks KeyLargo for all your efforts on this. I have held off on entering the codes I have and I refuse to buy any more till they get this fixed.

While I do like new stuff, they really need to fix some of the existing problems before adding more new stuff that creates more new problems!

Documentation and proper systems testing are not part of their normal operations I fear. I suspect some of the programmers have everything well under control in their areas, and the others, sadly, do not.
I have not been buying {main reason I have no TC codes to tech at any time lately} but trading for them; still, the items I have traded off cost me one way or another {as well as who ever did actually buy them}. It is very aggravating. I am with you 100 percent plus on the FIX PROBEMS before adding anything else -- new programming shoved in with bad programming isn't going to work right anyway, and just cause more problems.

On their progrmmERS, specifically or in general, I've never thought highly of any of them. First off, even though it is company decision in end, our schedules were 24/7/365, by computer/email & phone -- we didn't treat different zones/times as second class {or lower} or anything else like that. We had to keep detailed notes about each call to see if the problem could be more widespread than one computer and so forth. They've been doing this for almost half a decade, and don't seem to have much more of a clue than before; a prime {bad} example of this {lack, etcetera} is the junior site, which even had beta testers in form of children and their parents before the site launched, well after all the ongoing ww site problems, yet crammed the same type programming in to junior after cramming it on to the same ww servers {two of which definitely are bad and the others how ever few more there are aren't much better}.

Last edited by KeyLargo; 10-14-2009 at 04:48 PM..
KeyLargo is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-16-2009, 02:51 AM   #32
Webkinz :)

imaclown is a splendid one to beholdimaclown is a splendid one to beholdimaclown is a splendid one to beholdimaclown is a splendid one to behold

WI Subscriber
Default Re: Virtual Trading Cards, Trading Card Prize Code, Etc -- Constant Exact Repeat, Duplicate Cards in 5 Set, Incorrectly Counted/Not Counted {UPDATED 10/10/09}

View Post Originally Posted by KeyLargo
It started about then, probably a bit before. Thing about screen shots is how does anyone prove it is different than the ones before? Even the clock being different could mean it was left up like that. Doesn't seem to matter how many packs, what type of account or zone, just all messed up. I don't even think the 5 that repeat are the same for everyone {their 5 repeats but different set of 5 basically}.

Sorry to hear it happened to you, too; so far I'm out 2 boxes {72 packs} plus another 24 packs just a couple or so days ago to see if anything had changed {with a long delay it would flip to another 5 to repeat BUT I know for fact it's not counting the cards it's getting and/or counting the wrong ones -- a few of us, for example, got a sketch card showing but no sketch counted in the binder/book}.

I meant to add:

As someone who used to be a computer tech {for a living} I can pretty well tell what it and what isn't wrong. They have problems {major} with their base programming so you are talking about what amounts to trying to build a house {the site} on a base of messed up, cracked and other shaky foundation {programming}. It's been like this for almost half a decade, and it's past time they fixed things. The only thing they did to the snow white programming was to severely LIMIT how many ads and where and when they could be found. As usual, with them, they only fix what might actually give us a little 'extra' {in their opinon}.

I will definitely note your ww handle {name}; it is so ridiculous, already well over a couple dozen users that I know of {personally} that are having this issue, and there's just no excuse for it.

I have not been buying {main reason I have no TC codes to tech at any time lately} but trading for them; still, the items I have traded off cost me one way or another {as well as who ever did actually buy them}. It is very aggravating. I am with you 100 percent plus on the FIX PROBEMS before adding anything else -- new programming shoved in with bad programming isn't going to work right anyway, and just cause more problems.

On their progrmmERS, specifically or in general, I've never thought highly of any of them. First off, even though it is company decision in end, our schedules were 24/7/365, by computer/email & phone -- we didn't treat different zones/times as second class {or lower} or anything else like that. We had to keep detailed notes about each call to see if the problem could be more widespread than one computer and so forth. They've been doing this for almost half a decade, and don't seem to have much more of a clue than before; a prime {bad} example of this {lack, etcetera} is the junior site, which even had beta testers in form of children and their parents before the site launched, well after all the ongoing ww site problems, yet crammed the same type programming in to junior after cramming it on to the same ww servers {two of which definitely are bad and the others how ever few more there are aren't much better}.
Could I jump in here for a moment? I have been buying the trading cards and have spent at least $500 per month on them for the past couple of months. Today I had to call Ganz to tell them exactly what was going wrong with my TC #2's. I told the customer service how many CASES I've bought in the past and am now having a problem of not only repeat prizes (on the same multiple codes on one card) but there are no regular series 2 prizes being opened up upon the entering of the codes (all W-shop items). I was complete with examples, etc. Finally Mr. O'Reilly admitted that there were many reports that people were having problems with the trading cards, but there have been no official releases that the cards are defective or there is a "glitch" in the system. Of course, I did tell him how much I've been spending per month, just to be sure that he understood that I'm not just some kid that has bought a pack here or there. Then I added that it sounds as though I am going to have to 'boycott' these trading cards for awhile in order to get Ganz to take any action on this problem. After he asked me my user name, he stated that he would make out a formal report on this matter. That was it along with no apology for any inconvienience that this has caused me nor any offer of reimbursement. I'm so glad that there is this thread on WI, just so SOMEBODY will take me seriously. Thanks for listening and I'm going to hold off buying anymore cards until I hear that the problem has been fixed. It may take the next 5 years to make a dent in their profits, but if it is like that, I sure will stick to my guns on this matter.
imaclown is offline Female
Old 10-16-2009, 03:37 AM   #33
AmericanBaronin
Gifted

KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by imaclown
Could I jump in here for a moment? I have been buying the trading cards and have spent at least $500 per month on them for the past couple of months. Today I had to call Ganz to tell them exactly what was going wrong with my TC #2's. I told the customer service how many CASES I've bought in the past and am now having a problem of not only repeat prizes (on the same multiple codes on one card) but there are no regular series 2 prizes being opened up upon the entering of the codes (all W-shop items). I was complete with examples, etc. Finally Mr. O'Reilly admitted that there were many reports that people were having problems with the trading cards, but there have been no official releases that the cards are defective or there is a "glitch" in the system. Of course, I did tell him how much I've been spending per month, just to be sure that he understood that I'm not just some kid that has bought a pack here or there. Then I added that it sounds as though I am going to have to 'boycott' these trading cards for awhile in order to get Ganz to take any action on this problem. After he asked me my user name, he stated that he would make out a formal report on this matter. That was it along with no apology for any inconvienience that this has caused me nor any offer of reimbursement. I'm so glad that there is this thread on WI, just so SOMEBODY will take me seriously. Thanks for listening and I'm going to hold off buying anymore cards until I hear that the problem has been fixed. It may take the next 5 years to make a dent in their profits, but if it is like that, I sure will stick to my guns on this matter.
First off, thank you for taking the time to get your experiences {not just opinons either} on this problem; I don't call it/them 'glitches' if you notice, because they themselves told me in a form letter {all I've ever received, 3 single from the three dozen plus emails I sent them when that was available, nothing from the site contact us in the account itsel*** that 'glitches' are things that happen rarely, very rarely, and can't be reproduced and don't happen to very many people at all. So these are obviously not glitches but problems.

Did you see the update I put up just a bit ago? They made another person, who has had this problem ongoing for weeks now {who has went through at least a couple of boxes already just recently} load in their cards to send them pictures! Sheesh, I have so many issues with that it's hard to know where to start! THEY have codes THEY can enter, why so many, and there is already plenty of written and picture evidence on this and other places as well! To add insult to injury, after the person *** wi member in fact} sent in all the pictures they still haven't heard back! Besides, how do you send in pictureS anyway when they are all the same?!

I knew the TC codes were having problems as well, and about to what extent, but since I have had so few to enter myself plus so few people entering them to tell me any information I just made sure to include the problems with that part of the cards/codes but not much else. I need to start a list with wi names matched with ww names to give them a list, which is at least a start. This thread which finally posted in the wiki 'glitch' section is SUPPOSED to be monitored {and worked on} by they site, but doubtful more and more, isn't it?

Last edited by KeyLargo; 10-16-2009 at 10:46 PM..
Old 10-16-2009, 06:12 AM   #34
I'm a Shabby Chic

peggios knows the way
peggios knows the waypeggios knows the waypeggios knows the waypeggios knows the way

Default Re: Virtual Trading Cards, Trading Card Prize Code, Etc -- Constant Exact Repeat, Duplicate Cards in 5 Set, Incorrectly Counted/Not Counted {UPDATED 10/16/09 -- ww refuses to tech it or do anything about it}

Boy am I glad I have only purchased 6 packs of TC2 cards lately!!! I got all w-shop prizes and on top of it, got the duplicating cards. I thought it was because I bought them at Wal-Mart and that they were a "cheaper" version since I didn't pay that much for them. Obviously you don't have to purchase an entire box to get the SAME RESULTS!!! I am so furious at Ganz right now, I seriously, seriously am thinking about boycotting them altogether for a time. I just know that after being told "we have millions of customers" today on the phone,(see my glitch report in this thread where I lost 15,000 KC) one person boycotting them won't make a difference!!! They are getting rich and we aren't even getting "pixels"
peggios is offline Female
Old 10-16-2009, 03:11 PM   #35
AmericanBaronin
Gifted

Default Re: Virtual Trading Cards, Trading Card Prize Code, Etc -- Constant Exact Repeat, Duplicate Cards in 5 Set, Incorrectly Counted/Not Counted {UPDATED 10/16/09 -- ww refuses to tech it or do anything about it}

View Post Originally Posted by peggios
Boy am I glad I have only purchased 6 packs of TC2 cards lately!!! I got all w-shop prizes and on top of it, got the duplicating cards. I thought it was because I bought them at Wal-Mart and that they were a "cheaper" version since I didn't pay that much for them. Obviously you don't have to purchase an entire box to get the SAME RESULTS!!! I am so furious at Ganz right now, I seriously, seriously am thinking about boycotting them altogether for a time. I just know that after being told "we have millions of customers" today on the phone,(see my glitch report in this thread where I lost 15,000 KC) one person boycotting them won't make a difference!!! They are getting rich and we aren't even getting "pixels"
See your thread? I posted on it! LOL That's the only 'funny' thing about any of this, of course. You were the one with the halloween/coupon problems, right?

What was your response to their junk about millions of customers? That just means that more than 1 person is being affected by this, as if one wasn't enough.

View Post Originally Posted by imaclown
How many boxes of 1 and 2 and TC 1 and 2 have you entered in say the last month to 6 weeks, which is about when this all really kicked in?

Last edited by KeyLargo; 10-16-2009 at 03:11 PM..
Old 10-16-2009, 09:44 PM   #36

mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!

WI Subscriber

Pack 1 Chef Gazpacho's Challenge Cash Cow Cuckoo Clock Zazzleoop Soup Spin the Wheel of Wow (again the cards were not identified, they just said a Webkinz Trading Card Game Card underneath them)
Pack 2 Something Shiny Ophidian Callaloo St Bernard St Bernard Yang Yin Blossom
Pack 3 Something Shiny Ophidian Callaloo, St Bernard St Bernard Egyptian Vanity Table
Pack 4 identical to Pack 2 in same order
Pack 5 Mrs Birdy doodle Zebra Dog Ophidian Callaloo, St Bernard Wacky Zingoz 600 Trophy (have to admit the Mrs Birdy doodle was the last card I needed, so swtiched to a different account I have to start anew on this one, so all the next ones are on a different webkinz account)
Pack 6 Identical to Pack 1 in the same order
Pack 7 Identical to Pack 2 in the same order
Pack 8 Dogbeard Cuckoo Clock Zazzleoop Soup Quizzy Something Shiny
Pack 9 Webkinz Triathalon Raining Cats and Dogs Zingoz Bounce Trophy Ice Cream Tree Fried Foofaraw
Pack 10 Identical to pack2 in the same order
Pack 11 Identical to Pack 5 in the same order
Pack 12 Identical to Pack 9 in the same order
Pack 13 Identical to Pack 2 in the same order
Pack 14 Identical to Pack 2 in the same order
Pack 15 Identical to Pack 9 in the same order
Pack 16 Identical to Pack 8 in the same order
Pack 17 Identical to Pack 2 in the same order
Pack 18 Identical to Pack 9 in the same order
Pack 19 Identical to Pack 9 in the same order
Pack 20 Identical to Pack 2 in the same order
Pack 21 Identical to Pack 9 in the same order
Pack 22 Identical to Pack 9 in the same order
Pack 23 Identical to Pack 1 in the same order
Pack 24 Identical to Pack 9 in the same order
Pack 25 Identical to Pack 5 in the same order
Pack 26 Identical to Pack 9 in the same order
Pack 27 Identical to Pack 9 in the same order

Took a break to see if time of day made a difference

Pack 28 Identical to Pack 9 in the same order
Pack 29 Identical to Pack 9 in the same order
Pack 30 Identical to Pack 9 in the same order
Pack 31 Identical to Pack 9 in the same order
Pack 32 Identical to Pack 9 in the same order
Pack 33 Identical to Pack 9 in the same order
Pack 34 Identical to Pack 9 in the same order
Pack 35 Identical to Pack 9 in the same order
Pack 36 Dragon Doodles Alley Cat Blustagush Zingoz Bounce Trophy Goober's Lab

Series 2 (I don't have many of these, so I only opened 4 packs-these were all part of 2 plush/10 trading card packs) I purchased on line from Costco
All 4 packs were identical and were:
Farming Frenzy, Farming Frenzy, Dice Kinz,PopStar, Wacky's Bullseye

Here is the data I got on the full box I opened
Old 10-16-2009, 10:51 PM   #37
AmericanBaronin
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by mayapal
Pack 1 Chef Gazpacho's Challenge Cash Cow Cuckoo Clock Zazzleoop Soup Spin the Wheel of Wow (again the cards were not identified, they just said a Webkinz Trading Card Game Card underneath them)
Pack 2 Something Shiny Ophidian Callaloo St Bernard St Bernard Yang Yin Blossom
Pack 3 Something Shiny Ophidian Callaloo, St Bernard St Bernard Egyptian Vanity Table
Pack 4 identical to Pack 2 in same order
Pack 5 Mrs Birdy doodle Zebra Dog Ophidian Callaloo, St Bernard Wacky Zingoz 600 Trophy (have to admit the Mrs Birdy doodle was the last card I needed, so swtiched to a different account I have to start anew on this one, so all the next ones are on a different webkinz account)
Pack 6 Identical to Pack 1 in the same order
Pack 7 Identical to Pack 2 in the same order
Pack 8 Dogbeard Cuckoo Clock Zazzleoop Soup Quizzy Something Shiny
Pack 9 Webkinz Triathalon Raining Cats and Dogs Zingoz Bounce Trophy Ice Cream Tree Fried Foofaraw
Pack 10 Identical to pack2 in the same order
Pack 11 Identical to Pack 5 in the same order
Pack 12 Identical to Pack 9 in the same order
Pack 13 Identical to Pack 2 in the same order
Pack 14 Identical to Pack 2 in the same order
Pack 15 Identical to Pack 9 in the same order
Pack 16 Identical to Pack 8 in the same order
Pack 17 Identical to Pack 2 in the same order
Pack 18 Identical to Pack 9 in the same order
Pack 19 Identical to Pack 9 in the same order
Pack 20 Identical to Pack 2 in the same order
Pack 21 Identical to Pack 9 in the same order
Pack 22 Identical to Pack 9 in the same order
Pack 23 Identical to Pack 1 in the same order
Pack 24 Identical to Pack 9 in the same order
Pack 25 Identical to Pack 5 in the same order
Pack 26 Identical to Pack 9 in the same order
Pack 27 Identical to Pack 9 in the same order

Took a break to see if time of day made a difference

Pack 28 Identical to Pack 9 in the same order
Pack 29 Identical to Pack 9 in the same order
Pack 30 Identical to Pack 9 in the same order
Pack 31 Identical to Pack 9 in the same order
Pack 32 Identical to Pack 9 in the same order
Pack 33 Identical to Pack 9 in the same order
Pack 34 Identical to Pack 9 in the same order
Pack 35 Identical to Pack 9 in the same order
Pack 36 Dragon Doodles Alley Cat Blustagush Zingoz Bounce Trophy Goober's Lab

Series 2 (I don't have many of these, so I only opened 4 packs-these were all part of 2 plush/10 trading card packs) I purchased on line from Costco
All 4 packs were identical and were:
Farming Frenzy, Farming Frenzy, Dice Kinz,PopStar, Wacky's Bullseye

Here is the data I got on the full box I opened
That is so totally bogus. I sent you pm/vm about it telling you all what I had updated in main thread since didn't know you'd been in here. I specifically mentioned your situation today when I talked to them, saying it was absolutely the stupidest thing I'd ever heard when they pretend they are going to at least try to help but insist on the customer wasting even more cards when there is already all this evidence? Why do they even need it, because they basically told me they aren't working on it and have no plans anywhere in near future or beyond of working on it topped off with the fact that they aren't even getting the problem right {duplicate card here and there too much versus a bit of all cards instead of the same blasted cards time after time}. I am trying to think how to go from here.
Old 10-17-2009, 12:23 PM   #38
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

I have seen other areas where their "random" programming is not random. Today, for the deluxe prize machine, 2 of my family's accounts' "random" gift recipient was the same person "gra with emily". I wonder how many other people out there will do the prize machine and have "gra with emily" be the prize recipient. This happens every time there is a prize machine. There are always people reporting multiple people receiving gifts. This is the second time it has happened to my family's accounts where one person has received multiple gifts just from my family's accounts alone. There have been other times where someone else has reported a person getting a prize and then one of my family's accounts have the exact same person receiving a prize from us.

I hope that some day they can fix their "not so random" programming.
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 10-17-2009, 05:30 PM   #39
AmericanBaronin
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by SnowCrystal
I have seen other areas where their "random" programming is not random. Today, for the deluxe prize machine, 2 of my family's accounts' "random" gift recipient was the same person "gra with emily". I wonder how many other people out there will do the prize machine and have "gra with emily" be the prize recipient. This happens every time there is a prize machine. There are always people reporting multiple people receiving gifts. This is the second time it has happened to my family's accounts where one person has received multiple gifts just from my family's accounts alone. There have been other times where someone else has reported a person getting a prize and then one of my family's accounts have the exact same person receiving a prize from us.

I hope that some day they can fix their "not so random" programming.
I noted other areas of the site that should be but aren't random, somewhere in all that information in the main post but ... gra with emily is who got at least 1 of my duplicate prize things. I do know for quite a while the weekly winner was same person as well, and who knows about things like member of the day and all. The cards, VTC and TC, are in shambles as far as being 'right'; constant repeated reports {verified, of course} where say 7 TC {codes} put in are not getting any Series 2 items, only {lowball} wshop item over and over plus repeats of code item over and over otherwise in other series. The so called tech support is claiming that the entire problem {not even problemS} is a few dissatisfied members who have input a few cards but not opened the binder -- of course it's well know that is not the issue nor the only issue, since the cards are totally repeating over and over, the lower not needed deck cards and so on of course, but over and over for packs and packs up to full boxes and even cartons of boxes. It is totally ridiculous that they are not even looking in to this problem.
Old 10-22-2009, 09:38 PM   #40
AmericanBaronin
Gifted

******* {in case it merges, it usually does}
Still nothing changed; cards and codes still all messed up and ww doing nothing about it at all.
Closed

Tags
tħɛ Σνυʟ Σʟɩʈε, vtc, vtc2