Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-03-2009, 07:25 AM   #21
AmericanBaronin
Gifted

KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!

Default Re: Codes for Virtual Trading Card, Trading Card Prize, Etc -- Constant Exact Repeat, Incorrectly Counted/Not Counted {MAJOR UPDATES 10/02/09} STILL DOING IT GETTING WORSE

OCT 2 -- ANOTHER WIKI THREAD ABOUT THIS EXACT PROBLEM, STILL NO WIKI MAIN PAGE ENTRY, SO ?!?!?!?!?! http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...k-same-560304/

View Post Originally Posted by mayapal
I just entered 4 packs of series one virtual cards and all 4 came up with the exact same 4 cards and 3 out of 4 series 2 came up identical. UGH!

I am assuming you meant all 4 packs of 5 cards, if you meant 4 then there is a really serious problem but easy with all those numbers to typo or whatever. To the matter at hand, the problem, that is not good; I ran 2 S1 VTC packs after I wrote this {and after I put it in glitch reports section, after running through a BOX of packs} and did not get the same BUT that was after an entire box of the same, nor did the single pack of S2 VTC come up the same {probably duplicated within the same 5 but unfortunately that is nothing new, sheesh}. I will copy this over to the glitch thread itself with your wi name and all, and feel free to post here or there about what type of account you have and all {regular or deluxe, american or asian or euro, and if you know about what time you input them}. Thanks for reporting in!

MORE UPDATES COMING IN:
View Post Originally Posted by mjsiowa
Thank you so much! I noticed the same thing when entering TCG Codes over the past week, more often than not I received exactly the same cards in the Virtual area every time I dropped the pack in my pets room!
View Post Originally Posted by mjsiowa

Then I began to drop or open only 1 pack at a time for each long in, had a little more success but I am afraid to actually put more in now only to get the same cards over and over.

I so want to finish the series it is going to drive me nuts. I also have a box of Series 3 and 4 that I am going to hold off on for awhile.

On a bright note, one of the TCG boxes came with 2 free pets, 1 panda and 1 golden retriever. Lucky that time! The others had a frog and another panda. Not sure what the Series 3 and 4 are yet, too many glitches for me lately.
FROM TODAY {SEP 29}:
View Post Originally Posted by jagular
i opened one pack and got 5 cards, opened 2nd pack got 5 different cards, opened 3rd pack it repeated 1st pack, opened 4th pack it repeated 2nd pack. then i quit!!!!
Again today. I tried both series 1 and Series 2. I am on American Deluxe accounts, use both Explore and Firefox. I have used different accounts and come up with the SAME 5 virtual cards in both accounts. Tried twice on the same account as well, the same 5 VC in the same order!

I have now called twice.
{From Oct 1 09}:
So tonight's update, entered 1 pack, and instead of saying what each card is, underneath each individual card it said "A Webkinz Trading Card Game Card"..
OCT 2nd {from first thread quoted exactly and completely}:

View Post Originally Posted by GlynnisI
I bought two multipacks of cards yesterday at Target. Each pack had two series 1, one series 2 and one series 4. I had forgotten about the warnings here and went ahead and entered the Series 1 virtual codes. Like mayapal I got "A Webkinz Trading Card Game Card" under each picture and they were identical each time. I wasn't paying much attention at first, really noticed the 3rd time and the 4th time I did just to verify that they were EXACTLY the same each time.

So, I called Ganz Webkinz Customer Service. I told them what had happened and told them that it really capped off my frustration with Series 1. I've gotten several base cards more than 20 times (I bought a box once and have gotten lots of individual packs on discount sale locally), but I still lack two Curiosity Cards and one Doodlez. On top of that bad programming they now glitch to the point of being identical useless cards?!? So, the lady said she'd talk to the programmers and call me back.

She called back about 6 hours later and said that they had added the Sketched Window, Ye Old Moving Picture Box and Master Collector Statue to my dock. They had not updated my virtual tc album, but just gave me the virtual prizes.

I'm kind of happily taken aback. I didn't expect them to do that. And yet I feel that kind of 'let down' you get when a quest is abruptly over... and I realize that "the quest" was more about the impossible idea of completing the virtual set. *shrug*

Anyway, just thought that was interesting. They must REALLY have no idea what is going on with their virtual card programming!
Well, first, it's not even on the main wiki glitch thing, waiting on Justin to do some kind of summary {he said he was having problems doing one for this from my Critical reporting on the wiki pre-report section -- so I did summary, report originally 21st of Sept, still no summary on main wiki}.

I am going to call Monday but I expect not only to have the items but for them to open up my binders. In your case if/when they do fix the cards there is the thing of when you get the cards that your binder {those items} will unlock again. I want them to FIX this problem and give people back their cards, open the binders as well as give them the items -- but mostly fix the problem basically {with compensation}. I went through a whole box, at least, teching this issue and I'm ticked.

{I have been waiting for it to be put on the main wiki page before calling so I wouldn't jump too fast on all this, but it's been since the 21st so it's past time to call; I'll do it on my own, as usual, on trying to get through to them.}

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...eja-vu-555832/ is the post I did asking and talking about this newest problem, dealing with the VTC. Here are some of the pictures that I took screen shots from:

NOTES ABOUT THE FURTHER DEVELOPMENTS/EXTRA INFORMATION:

Series 1 537 cards to open up a full binder {hasn't, not the point, overall} for 80 {deck}/15 {Challenge}/ 8 {Curio}/8 {Doodlez} which should equal {if just had 1 each but not point overall} 111

Series 2 557 cards to open up full binder {hasn't, not the point, overall} for 88 {deck}/15 {challenge}/8 {WTales}/8 {Paws Level} which should equal {if just had 1 each but not point overall} 119

Okay that's the 'stats' -- here's some facts that do NOT 'tally' -- 537 cards showing opened in Series 1 but that number is NOT divisable by 5, even though there are 5 cards per pack so MINIMUM of 3 if not 8/13/18/23 etcetera {adding difference to make full packs of 5} MISSING from the binders in any count! 557 showing opened in Series 2, again that number is NOT divisable by 5, even though there are 5 cards per pack so MINIMUM of 3 if not 8/13/18/23 etcetera {adding difference to make full packs of 5} MISSING from the binders in any count!

So far the count of teching is right at 2 boxes so that is 72 VTC packs I'm personally up to, plus not having the cards showing right -- with the MINIMUM of 6 {if not more} cards missing it got me to thinking -- how many am I 'short' {not showing I got}, especially since BG said that she knows for a fact she got one of the sketched cards {showing in window when opened cards} but it did NOT appear in her book -- so it's quite possible and most likely probable that the cards ARE being gotten they just aren't showing up at all which is beyond ridiculous.

Open up 1 Deck cards Series 1
Open up 1 Challenge cards Series 1
Open up 3 Doodlez cards Series 1
Open up 1 Paw Level cards Series 2
KeyLargo is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-04-2009, 08:52 AM   #22
AmericanBaronin
Gifted

KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!

Default Re: Codes for Virtual Trading Card, Trading Card Prize, Etc -- Constant Exact Repeat, Incorrectly Counted/Not Counted {MAJOR UPDATES 10/02/09} STILL DOING IT GETTING WORSE

View Post Originally Posted by busterspot
Last week I bought 14 boxes of series 1 cards from Ebay. I entered 60 codes from the boxes and have also been receiving the same cards. Prior to the purchase, I needed only 1 card to complete all of series 1. This is very frustrating as I would like to get that last Curio Shop card I need for the set. I am afraid to enter the other 400+ codes I have and not get the 1 card I need, especially after spending the money for the cards.
14 boxes, wow! I only need 4 or 5 but that's in BOTH series, total. I am hoping any time now that they will get the other thread {the one I made for the wiki to publish or summarize or whatever} so it will get to the attention of ww and get fixed. My main issue now is that it is becoming more than one issue -- the cards are doing exact duplicates, they are NOT counting certain cards {whatever they were, probably the ones needed, because one was the sketched card that did show up in window but NOT in book} so at this point they need to do several things:

summarize for wiki so everyone is warned

those who have already entered re-issue those card codes {packs} and TC codes {issues too}

for those who got cards that did NOT enter in books activate those, it's only fair

fix the coding

Oh and THANKS for posting information on this!
Old 10-04-2009, 10:16 AM   #23
AGAG1234
Gift Guru

kinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all around

Default Re: Every VTC2 Pack is the same!

This NEEDS to be fixed! Thanks for posting and giving me all the information that you could. I really appreciate that.
Old 10-06-2009, 08:35 AM   #24
AmericanBaronin
Gifted

Default Re: Every VTC2 Pack is the same!

I flagged this post not because of anything you did or whatever but because I am a bit ticked {for you not at you} -- you wrote this on Oct 1st, but wouldn't have been in situation to be able to write it if you'd seen my post that was written for wiki on 21st of last month {Sept} but it's yet to be put on main wiki page/section {even though I did summary, load of details, pictures/screen shots, etcetera and even merged it with my original post in the trading card section to get information over} so I was using your post as prime example of someone who is doing exactly what they're supposed to be doing yet can't find the information because it's not where it's supposed to be to keep you from wasting card and/or having other problems with using the site in this {or any} way. Let's see if they finally get it up on main page wiki {which this section is SUPPOSED to be for}, but all I'm seeing is trivial matters for the most part that are taking precedence over more serious matters such as this.

I had email waiting this morning from someone who is local to the company, where they have called, been sent over to higher up, and supposedly this issue is going to webkinz section; still, don't know what all can/will be done to everyone affected {as in they can 'fix' one user at a time but that isn't fixing the problem and it doesn't fix it for everyone} but here's hoping something will happen. I am trying to locate the phone right now myself {have a cell, but he may have forgotten and taken it, something he rarely does} so that may have to wait until tomorrow for me unfortunately.

Originally Posted by Mootimer
Hello, today I made a phone call to Ganz (they have a local number for us since we live in the neighborhood). I had mentioned this specific issue to the rep on the phone, who then passed me to their "team leader"; who in turn promised to return my call at our home and requested for me to be patient as it may take some time to contact the right person who may resolve this problem. If I do not hear back from them before Friday (Oct 9) I will drop by and leave a note at the desk for the Webkinz dept. and see what kind of reply I get in person. I will be in touch.

P.S. We went through 2 boxes as well....very frustrating indeed.

Kind regards,

Mootimer
A couple more users have called in to Ganz directly; the newest one quoted directly above.

Main issue is that even if they correct one person or multiple people that is not going to correct the ongoing problem with these codes meaning that say they fix 'new person' problem with their cards by opening up the other cards and returning the box or two of card codes for VTC that person still could not open up any new cards because their problem would still be there. It's something, though. Maybe with enough calls, and it finally being on wiki main page for the glitches {not just buried as a submission} it will get a bit more attention.

Thanks again for everyone who is sending me information of any kind to go with this!

Last edited by KeyLargo; 10-06-2009 at 08:35 AM..
Old 10-14-2009, 12:38 AM   #25
AmericanBaronin
Gifted

Default Re: Virtual Trading Cards, Trading Card Prize Code, Etc -- Constant Exact Repeat, Duplicate Cards in 5 Set, Incorrectly Counted/Not Counted {UPDATED 10/10/09}

Problems still same, still going on, nothing new much to report which means definitely not reporting they fixed any of the problems.
Old 10-14-2009, 07:06 AM   #26
Webkinz :)

gattshall6 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Virtual Trading Cards, Trading Card Prize Code, Etc -- Constant Exact Repeat, Duplicate Cards in 5 Set, Incorrectly Counted/Not Counted {UPDATED 10/10/09}

Give it time, KeyLargo. Ganz has been busy fixing important programming like the the snow white and special clothing glitches. You know, the ones that help us. I'm sure they will be working on this soon. . . . .
When the last box of 36 I put on gave me almost all low-ball kinzcash, I quit putting them on. When you get a trading card with 3 codes and end up with less that 100 KC total, I say pack it in for a while. I also don't know why WI doesn't put this on the front page? Had I known there was a thread for this, it would have saved me ALOT of money.
gattshall6 is offline Female
Old 10-14-2009, 12:19 PM   #27
AmericanBaronin
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by gattshall6
Give it time, KeyLargo. Ganz has been busy fixing important programming like the the snow white and special clothing glitches. You know, the ones that help us. I'm sure they will be working on this soon. . . . .
When the last box of 36 I put on gave me almost all low-ball kinzcash, I quit putting them on. When you get a trading card with 3 codes and end up with less that 100 KC total, I say pack it in for a while. I also don't know why WI doesn't put this on the front page? Had I known there was a thread for this, it would have saved me ALOT of money.
The only slack I will cut them time-wise is to be one of the louder voices that put the information out there that this was not put on wiki 'glitch' report for around two {2} weeks, while trivial matters like citrus dragon clothing not showing up was put up within hours. They can't fix what they don't know about, although mind you they were called by a few people about this/these.

I've tried to post things like this in trading card section {was posted there first, updated later} then here, and anywhere I see a help type thing so it's getting 'out there' just too slow for my liking. As for packing it in, well, I personally can't; once a tech always a tech and I like to see progress {if any}. At this time they've done 'something' because the cards for...hmmm, series 1 I think, are no longer showing name{s} just basically "trading card" {shows in front page pictures where I last updated}.

I badly need to get through to them, but have not been able to so far. They so are going to fix mine and anyone else's I have the ww handle {name} for to give them that I know about.
Old 10-14-2009, 02:31 PM   #28
Jumbleberry Fan
Gifted

mel959800 is cool as a bunny clownmel959800 is cool as a bunny clownmel959800 is cool as a bunny clownmel959800 is cool as a bunny clownmel959800 is cool as a bunny clownmel959800 is cool as a bunny clownmel959800 is cool as a bunny clownmel959800 is cool as a bunny clownmel959800 is cool as a bunny clown

Donation Award 

Maybe 3 weeks ago, I opened 13 virtual packs of Series 1 cards. All 13 packs had the exact same 5 cards. I wish I had taken a screen shot, but I know the list of cards all began with the Buried Bones Fridge card. I was really upset because I have been trying to get the last 2 Doodlez cards FOREVER to unlock my last and grand prizes. This happened on a Deluxe American account.
mel959800 is offline Female
Old 10-14-2009, 02:34 PM   #29
Jumbleberry Fan
Gifted

mel959800 is cool as a bunny clownmel959800 is cool as a bunny clownmel959800 is cool as a bunny clownmel959800 is cool as a bunny clownmel959800 is cool as a bunny clownmel959800 is cool as a bunny clownmel959800 is cool as a bunny clownmel959800 is cool as a bunny clownmel959800 is cool as a bunny clown

Donation Award 

KeyLargo, thank you so very much for being an advocate for those of us having the same issues as you. I truly appreciate it. You can add WW mel959800 to your list of disappointed customers.
mel959800 is offline Female
Old 10-14-2009, 02:46 PM   #30

CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

WI Subscriber

Thanks KeyLargo for all your efforts on this. I have held off on entering the codes I have and I refuse to buy any more till they get this fixed.

While I do like new stuff, they really need to fix some of the existing problems before adding more new stuff that creates more new problems!

Documentation and proper systems testing are not part of their normal operations I fear. I suspect some of the programmers have everything well under control in their areas, and the others, sadly, do not.
CheekyDB is offline Female
Closed

Tags
tħɛ Σνυʟ Σʟɩʈε, vtc, vtc2