Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-21-2009, 06:50 PM   #1
AmericanBaronin
Gifted

KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!

Default *Virtual Trading Cards - Duplicate & Not Getting Counted Problems.

This Glitch has been verified and added to the Official Glitch Report: Webkinz World Glitch Report - Webkinz Insider Wiki

THIS PROBLEM IS STILL ONGOING, HAS RECENTLY {TODAY NOV 14TH} BEEN CHECKED {AGAIN} IN VARIOUS WAYS, AND STILL IS BEING IN PART AND TOTALLY IGNORED BY GANZ. DO NOT NOT NOT INPUT OR EVEN BUY ANY MORE CARDS FROM THEM UNTIL THEY FIX THIS PROBLEM, FOR SURE AND TOTALLY, ALONG WITH COMPENSATING THOSE WHO HAVE ALREADY LOST SO MUCH!

This pre-report thread as well as the one from kinzcrazy {which was merged with this one it appears} is now on the main wiki glitch report page which you can find at:
Webkinz World Glitch Report - Webkinz Insider Wiki plus the original thread I entered on wi in the trading card section {with information from there copy/paste to here quite a bit as well} which is at http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...d-10-a-555832/

The report for ww says, "Virtual Trading Cards from Series One and Series Two are showing up with duplicates at a distressing rate, sometimes as many as five duplicate cards in the same pack. The cards are also being incorrectly counted toward the card collection total, or not even counted at all."

This is not quite right, as in NOT complete {NOT the entire/main problemS}. There has always been a distressing number of repeated cards {duplicates} in each 5 pack, anywhere from 2 to all 5 being same exact card. This makes it almost impossible if not totally impossible to finish out a sub-set much less the full 4 sets of cards as well as to ever open up the 5th {gotten when the 4th in any order is opened}. Let me go through the problems, multiple ones, with the VTC & TC once again. Five {5} cards equal one {1} virtual trading card pack {VTC}. When a pack is clicked on to drag it into the room it 'opens' to show the 5 cards, which have been majority of time having duplicate card 2-5 times in that one pack. This particular card is usually a much less needed one like a deck card and in fact is usually already duplicated many times over in the trading card binder/book {TCB}. That is much more less than 'random', in fact proving one of the main problems that the 'randomizer' part of the program is totally out of whack and then some. {This is proven in other areas of ww as well, from magic forest areas as well as others.} This 'glitch' started when ww started inputting coding in to sell the TC1 bed {gamer} and TC2 bed {gamer, outdoor}; they apparently at that time also made the 'odds' even worse than the abysmal amount{s} were previously.

The more recent junk is that when mayapal called about the problem they were told that they {mayapal, the customer/member} would not only have to open up their own cards they bought themselves but a whole box then send the results to the so called customer service person before they would even consider making any kind of report of any trouble at all. Mayapal did open up a full box {see right after this for 'results', which were disasterous and ridiculous}, sent the results, and has not heard anything else from the so called CS representative. Considering that this thread and the one from the TC thread here is linked directly to the wiki 'glitch' report it is beyond reason that a customer be asked much less demanded to do something like that, on top of which there is plenty of other evidence and 'tests' already run as recently as the day somewhat before they demanded another box be sacrificed -- of which I personally have run at least 3 boxes now along with others where we are talking about adding up not packs but boxes that are minimum of dozen BOXES worth plus and rising. Mayapal had already opened up at least 2 boxes already, in fact. Others have opened up a carton of boxes, which means at least 10 to 12 boxes themselves if not more, recently over and before the 'glitches'.

In addition, however, while there are usually still major duplication for card{s}, the main issue in duplicate/duplication is pretty much exactly like mayapal's {in addition to none of them being labeled for series 1 just the words webkinz trading card game card, a more recent problem}:
They got shown 1 set Chef Gazpacho's Challenge Cash Cow Cuckoo Clock Zazzleoop Soup Spin the Wheel of Wow then 2 set Something Shiny Ophidian Callaloo St Bernard St Bernard Yang Yin Blossom then same again 3 set except the Yang Yin {1 whole card changed wow oh wow} changed to Egyptian Vanity Table, then back to the 2 set then 4 set was Mrs Birdy doodle Zebra Dog Ophidian Callaloo, St Bernard Wacky Zingoz 600 Trophy then SWITCHED ACCOUNT only to get again 1 set then 2 set then 5 set Dogbeard Cuckoo Clock Zazzleoop Soup Quizzy Something Shiny and 6 set Webkinz Triathalon Raining Cats and Dogs Zingoz Bounce Trophy Ice Cream Tree Fried Foofaraw to start off again 2 set, 4 set, 6 set, 2 set, 6 set, 5 set, 2, 6, , 2, 6, 6, 1, 6, 4, 6, 6 then SAME CHANGED TO ACCOUNT STILL BUT LATER THAT DAY to get 6 set 8 times in a row exactly -- That adds up to 1 set that repeated twice, 2/3 set that repeated in almost exact {minus 1 card} and/or totally exact for 8 times, 4 set that repeated three times exactly, 5 set repeated twice in exact card/sequence as the others had, 6 set seventeen {17} times -- and all this is in ADDITION to 'single' cards being repeated over and over within those sets!! {Series 2 they only had 4 VTC available but were all exactly the same set of 5 cards}. Again, we are talking EXACT duplication of SETS beyond even the ridiculously high amount of repeated non-essential/non-needed cards.

The TC codes are giving the same prize over and over as well, for example someone put in 3 TC codes and got 3 exact lowball so called prizes or put in 7 codes and got the same exact 15kc each time; the codes are not giving out 'random' prizes {not good ones either but that's a different issue} but are repeating, 'stuck' in some kind of programming loop. At this time there are NO TC2 prizes being awarded at all, only lowball wshop items, even. The cards not being counted are shown by counting up all cards you have in total even the duplicated ones for a total which you then divide by 5 {because 5 cards to each VTC pack}, which then do NOT come out even which means that cards are being gotten but are not showing up and are not being counted as being gotten in the binder {'missing' the cards that would make total in binder divisable by 5 because again there are 5 cards to each VTC pack so they should match/tally out.} In my particular case, for example, I am missing 6 cards which is exactly what is empty in my binders {that is from both binders totalled together after I totalled separately and neither would divide by 5 evenly without point/remainder}. So I HAVE gotten those cards they just did not count themselves so have not opened up the rest of my sections as they should have. In addition to that I and others know for a fact that a certain card showed up in the open pack yet upon checking the binder that card was NOT there {and so far of course it's always a major, hard to get card, so double gip}.

I got through myself, finally {16th of OCT}, was told that the 'guy who handles this sort of thing' was gone until Monday, left my nam and number and email plus rather detailed 'overview' of the problems trying to be dealt with in/by this thread, and mentioned that I am on 2 webkinz-related sites {yes I mentioned this one by name as I did the other one}, and before being let go was told that she along with the other CSRs had heard of the problem but had not been told by whoever 'higher up' that it was an issue or problem or whatever of any real sort. I actually got a call back, from her not the guy, about half an hour later; at that time I mentioned again that I was talking with several people on this site and the other one, complained again about mayafar having anyone demand they open up yet more VTC, complained again about a couple of other members on here {on their behal*** about money going down the tubes {how much money, how many packs/boxes, and all the different problems}, which led to...her saying she'd talked to someone else in tech support who said that while they've had many complaints about these problems that it is only something that they might consider working on some time in the future because "people getting too many duplicates" was not a reasonable problem/reason for them to work on anything! I explained again {third and fourth time, 2 different ways so 4 ways total} what is above, that it is not 'just duplication', not in that way and even if it were that alone is beyond ridiculous. 80 something deck cards alone and all we get is number 6 {or whatever card}, sheesh. At this point they are going to do what they've been doing, which is nothing to fix the problem but only mess up the coding even more {if possible} by messing with things like the TC1 & TC2 beds which went estore replica so had to be recoded in part or whole.

YOU CAN SEND VIA PM/VM YOUR WW ACCOUNT NAME FOR ANY/ALL ACCOUNTS ASSOCIATED WITH THESE PROBLEMS FOR ME TO ADD TO THE LIST; ADDITIONAL INFORMAITON AS TO WHETHER IT'S VTC OR TC, HOW MANY, ETCETERA, APPRECIATED. THEY DO HAVE WAYS OF LOOKING AT ACCOUNTS WITHOUT PASSWORDS BEING GIVEN SO DO NOT NOT NOT SEND ANY INFORMATION LIKE THAT TO ME OR ANYONE ELSE!

List:
KeyLargo {AmericanBaronin} 3 boxes + VTC1 & 2, assorted about half and hal*** plus dozen TC1 & 2 & 3 & 4 codes {plus 2 more series 2}
Katluvr23 {ww?} at least 3 TC1
KnittenKitten box {36 packs} VTC2 & box {36 ++ codes} TC2 {how many codes to 36 cards?}
mayapal {ww?} Box VTC1 box VTC2
mjsiowa {ww?} Box VTC?
jagular {ww?} 4 VTC2
kinzcrazy {AGAG1234} box VTC2
GlynnisI {ww?} 4 packs VTC1 2 packs VTC2
busterspot {ww?} 2 boxes VTC1
Mootimer {ww?} 2 boxes VTC?
gattshall6 {ww?} box TC? {how many codes to 36/box?}
mel959800 {mel959800} 13 packs VTC1
imaclown {?} ?? VTC1 and ?? VTC2 and ?? TC1 and ?? TC2
alexsnana {candylandkid} 6 Packs + VTC1

Summary:

All Accounts {American, European, Asian} of All Types {Deluxe, Regular} during all times on all Operating Systems {Several Windows as well as 3 Mac/Apple versions} in over a dozen different Browsers . VTC {Virtual Trading Cards} & TC {Trading Card} codes when input {virtual packs opened in rooms} mess up in several ways --
1} 2, 3, 4 and even 5 of the same exact card{s} in same pack and
2} same exact 5 cards totalling a 'pack' are the same exact 5 cards each time another pack opened
3} same exact 10 cards {5 then 5 of another set} are the same exact 5 cards each time pack opened
4} same exact prize given over and over each time TC code is entered
5} not correctly putting in card shown as having gotten and/or not counting it at all {causing total tally to not match divisability by 5 since 5 cards to a pack which also has shown to mean that cards 'not gotten' HAVE been gotten just did not count nor show themselves in binder}
6} so called TC prizes are lowball kc, wshop 'prizes' {lowball and worthless}, and/or useless bingoz coupons/lowball wshop coupons, posters if any of the actual series real prizes -- and THESE duplicate! I opened up 2 sets of codes only to get a centurion helmet from curio wshop {big whoop} TWICE, two lowball kc 'prizes' and a poster, bit whoopity-do.

Technical Solution:
1} Fix the random-izer, since it SUPPOSEDLY was programmed to randomly give out the card type and/or prize. This program has been faulty and downright bad from the beginning as shown by lack of rotation of rares, cards in VTC, and prizes from TC {and cut out the lowball stuff, too!}
2} Compensate those who have reported in with the problem by opening their remaining cards as well as giving them codes to replace the ones lost during all this.
3} Hire or otherwise get some people in there, think of them as being like 'mac geeks' of a sort, that actually play on the site, that know something about it, at least the basics such as VTC, TC, Charm/Forest/Mire/Woodland areas -- so they might stand a chance of being able to actually help someone by having a clue as to what could be going on. When they don't even know what VTC/TC are, not even when told about virtual trading cards and trading card codes right out, that's beyond pitiful. {As an ex-comp tech I understand that it's impossible to tech or even send the problem to the right person who could fix a problem if the original person doesn't even know what section the problem is from/with and/or who to send it to -- I might as well volunteer at this point; I spend the majority of my time teching your site anyway these days.}

{My Personal Tech} Technical Solution:
1} Tell everyone about the problemS, in detail, so that they will stop entering codes of any and all sorts as well as hold off, perhaps permanently, buying any trading cards or other items that have to have codes input. The company will lose money, but maybe something like this will finally get their 'attention'. There are plenty that WERE spending upwards of several hundred dollars each month buying cards; well they won't be now, and they won't be for a long long time if ever again.

MAJOR UPDATE: http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/f146/tc-game-piece-poster-bed-replica-559758/ -- Now, anybody got time for a little {conspiracy} theory? We all know their programming is a bit dodgy {at best, and best word I can use on G-rated site and all}, so what does appear to my wondering but sleepy eyes awaiting maintenance end but a new notice in the Forum {link above} about the TC Game Piece Poster Bed being in estore as replica. Now I have spent several days {over couple weeks as of this update actually} and at least a full box {over 2 now as of this update} just on the teching of the VTC & TC code issueS, problemS, and other assorted so NOT 'glitches'...that means they've been fiddling with the coding again, for something that isn't {well, wasn't as much at any rate} even broke but now is totally messed up {and then some}. To my way of thinking they now owe me, personally, to open my remaining unopened cards {there are only 6 but 6 cards is what my count is 'off' so I HAVE gotten them just not CREDITED with them}, at least 2 boxes of VTC {that's 72 packs}, some other people VTC and TC codes {others have entered up to 2 full boxes at least as well}, open up their cards/binders, and profuse apologies and other compensation as necessary such as re-issuing TC codes {they owe me 12, split between series 1 & 2 & 3 & 4}.

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/f146/shrubbery-sleeper-bed-replica-coming-estore-571594/
I personally don't give a flip what someone has or doesn't has in comparison to me or anyone else. I don't 'collect' so when I get something it's because I like it, it goes with the decorating scheme or whatever else, not because of any supposed 'value'. HOWEVER, what I do 'mind', quite a lot, is to do something like that {create a code to offer these replicas} is that they have had to mess with the already messed up coding in the virtual card packs for both series 1 and 2. Do you have any clue how badly and how long that these have been totally messed up, and to what extent? When the issue is called in, by various numerous members who have spent literally hundreds of dollars on these series of cards they are told that they are whining that certain cards are too hard to get. That is NOT the issue, at all, in fact. Anywhere from 2 to 5 cards of the same 5 card pack are duplicates of each other. To top that off when there is a hard to get card that is finally gotten {I have screen shots personally myself to prove this as do others} they do NOT show up in the binder so they don't count! Then to really mess things up time after time people putting in cards {very expensive cards, box after box of very expensive cards} they are not only getting those duplications but also are getting the same 5 set of cards time after time, only to flip to another set of 5 that they get time after time -- and it's never anything they need. When they input card codes for prizes it is NOT giving them any of the series prizes, only lowball kc and/or wshop items! They are greedy, always have been and always will be, but I am NOT letting this whole issue go myself until they finish opening up our cards, compensate us for all the wasted cards, and fix the problemS.

Now for some 'stats' -- Series 1 537 cards to open up a full binder {hasn't, not the point, overall} for 80 {deck}/15 {Challenge}/ 8 {Curio}/8 {Doodlez} which should equal {if just had 1 each but not point overall} 111 & then Series 2 557 cards to open up full binder {hasn't, not the point, overall} for 88 {deck}/15 {challenge}/8 {WTales}/8 {Paws Level} which should equal {if just had 1 each but not point overall} 119 -- but they don't 'tally'!! The cards {total} showing opened in Series 1 & 2 are NOT divisable by 5, even though there are 5 cards per pack so MINIMUM of 3 if not 8/13/18/23 etcetera {adding difference to make full packs of 5 out of how many others never counted/showed} MISSING from the binders in any count! A major example is getting a sketch card but it never showing up in the binder, which led me to count how many cards I supposedly have not gotten versus the counted amount being off and it's a minimum of 6 off with 6 missing/empty. This makes it even worse because the cards are being finally gotten but aren't being counted in binder or towards opening up the binders which is the whole point of the VTC {virtual}.

UPDATED OCT 2 -- ANOTHER WIKI THREAD ABOUT THIS EXACT PROBLEM, STILL NO WIKI MAIN PAGE ENTRY, SO ?!?!?!?!?! http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...k-same-560304/ {This link seems to come right back here so assuming wi merged the 2 posts, mine and theirs}.

Virtual Trading Card {VTC} packs when entered have long given duplicate cards even in same 'pack'. However for about a week now {that it's been being actually tracked/noticed in full} whenever a VTC from Series 1 OR 2 is entered the 5 cards in the pack while not duplicate or triplicate or whatever in that pack are coming up each and every time a pack is opened. For example: Series 1 I opened up a pack of 5 cards; I got Knight of the Round Armor, Goober, Clawfoot Tub, Arte Fact, & Buggy Jelly. I opened up another Series 1 VTC pack and I got the same EXACT 5 cards; this happens each and every time I have opened up a Series 1 pack. Series 2 I opened up a pack of 5 cards; I got Time to Look Gorgeous, Diner, Tree Frog, Quizzy, Window Shoppin. I opened up another pack of 5 cards; I got Another Pet's Treasure, Wiggles, Polar Bear, Night at the Movies Bed, Geographic Globe. I opened up a third pack of Series 2 cards and got an EXACT repeat of the first set of 5 cards; I opened up a fourth pack of Series 2 cards and got an EXACT repeat of the second set of 5 cards. I repeated this several times, took several screen shots, and still got the same 'results'. These are the cards that APPEAR to have been gotten, but in some cases we are actually getting things like a needed sketch card or whatever that is NOT counting but is throwing off the total cards opened/gotten count as well as gipping us out of cards and opening up another section.

I switched browsers {twice}, and the same problem kept happening; I switched computers, operating systems and browsers, throughout the day trying to figure out what the problem is -- still same problem happening over and over. I went through at least 30 packs of VTC packs with both Series 1 & 2 {updated figures are at least 2 boxes/72 packs, just for me}. Others have realized, before this information, that they were getting duplicates, but BECAUSE WE ARE SO USED TO GETTING USELESS DUPLICATES didn't particularly notice how duplicated it all was/is. WI member katluvr23 was kind enough to fill in some more information from what they posted here below, but the gist of it is that the account is American, Regular, central zone -- what was gotten was TC 1 Gamer Theme Chair of Clubs {times THREE}. So the TC codes are ALSO duplicating, which means on top of the absurd amount of posters and lowball kc and/or other assorted junk like wshop clothing we are now having to deal with even more intentional duplication?! Another WI member 'BG' knows for fact that it showed a Sketch card that she needed but that was NOT credited, so that goes along with the 'missing'/not divisable by 5 part as well.

See different posts below for exact quotes and more information about all this as well as my original post:

Also newest problem is it not saying what card it is at all, except "A Webkinz Trading Card Game Card" {reported by mayapal and since confirmed by others such as Glynnis}.

Nov14th tests for 'gltiches' {yes, totally still there}:
Click the image to open in full size.

NOW -- WHAT PART OF THIS AREN'T YOU UN-DER-STAN-DING?!?!?!?!

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...eja-vu-555832/ is the post I did asking and talking about this newest problem, dealing with the VTC. Here are some of the pictures that I took screen shots from where it's the same 5 repeating over and over:

As you can see from the following it is not 'rare', at all, to get duplicates even within the same packs but we are talking above where it's not duplicate cards {bad enough} in same pack but duplication of the same 5 cards pack after pack after pack.

These last shots are from before the duplicate 5 card 'sets' started, and are quite ridiculous in their own views. In addition I went back and took a tally of the cards which proved to be even more discouraging -- something like 7 boxes or more even to date put in, total number of cards do not even 'even out' to 5 cards per pack which means some cards have not counted themselves {which is another whole problem right there} with the additional information of having to have gotten over 5 times amount to get open up TC binder 1 Deck section which has 80 cards, over 3 times to open up Challenge with 15, over 3 times to open up Curio which has 8, 7 Doodlez out of 8 and still lack THREE to open then Series 2 binder almost 7 times amount of Deck to get the 88, almost 4 times amount to open up Challenge for 15, over 1/2 more to get WTales to open 8, 7 At Paws Level to open 8 still lacking 1 {and will for however long} and so on. There are obviously several problems with the VTC, and it is only getting worse; yes, I have notified the site {several times} and had not gotten a response, at all.

Cards from othe rcomputer when done a few hours before:

OCT 10TH PICTURES

Latest pics
Attached Images
File Type: jpgseries 1 vtc 10 10 09.JPG (210.1 KB, 237 views)
File Type: jpgseries 2 10 10.JPG (34.7 KB, 475 views)
File Type: jpgseries 2 10 10 2.JPG (34.1 KB, 238 views)
File Type: jpgseries 2 10 10 3.JPG (36.5 KB, 236 views)
File Type: jpgseries 2 10 10 4.JPG (34.3 KB, 237 views)
File Type: jpgseries 2 10 10 5.JPG (34.7 KB, 237 views)
File Type: jpgstupid vtc1 again.jpg (108.7 KB, 234 views)
File Type: jpgNov 14 series 2 x 2.jpg (66.2 KB, 119 views)
File Type: jpgNov 14 series 2 x 3.jpg (66.2 KB, 120 views)
File Type: jpgso called prizes tc2.jpg (40.0 KB, 9 views)

Last edited by KeyLargo; 11-14-2009 at 02:40 PM.. Reason: Additional Information/Updates
KeyLargo is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-21-2009, 07:06 PM   #2
AmericanBaronin
Gifted

KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!

Default Re: Virtual Trading Card Constant Exact Repeat

View Post Originally Posted by canonymous
Is anyone else experiencing this difficulty??
The friend I mentioned, on non-deluxe american account from what she said; however since it was before I mentioned the problem I was having to her she didn't pay overly much attention to getting duplicates, just noticed that she was getting repeats from pack to pack.

In my case, however, I switched from: XP, Vista, OS X/IE, FF, Google Chrome, Safari/throughout day {so way early in morning until way late at night by time was finished with getting shots and switching things around}. I even sent pack over to a different friend who has never opened any up, on their asian non-deluxe, telling them to send me back screen shot of what they got -- they got Series 1 same exact 5 cards I did. {I did that so it wouldn't have to do with any programming on any of the computers I was using or in the browserS, just in case, and/or deluxe problem, because not positive but pretty sure the other friend is non-deluxe but wanted to try all possibilities}.

View Post Originally Posted by KeyLargo
The friend I mentioned, on non-deluxe american account from what she said; however since it was before I mentioned the problem I was having to her she didn't pay overly much attention to getting duplicates, just noticed that she was getting repeats from pack to pack.

In my case, however, I switched from: XP, Vista, OS X/IE, FF, Google Chrome, Safari/throughout day {so way early in morning until way late at night by time was finished with getting shots and switching things around}. I even sent pack over to a different friend who has never opened any up, on their asian non-deluxe, telling them to send me back screen shot of what they got -- they got Series 1 same exact 5 cards I did. {I did that so it wouldn't have to do with any programming on any of the computers I was using or in the browserS, just in case, and/or deluxe problem, because not positive but pretty sure the other friend is non-deluxe but wanted to try all possibilities}.
Have message in to the latter friend for details about her account, whether deluxe/regular and also what zone the account is based from, just in case, plus asking if she does enter any more to have some screen shots she could get to me.

Last edited by KeyLargo; 09-21-2009 at 07:06 PM..
Old 09-21-2009, 08:43 PM   #3
katluvr23
Webkinz :)

katluvr23 has disabled reputation

Weird I entered three codes in the code shop from TC1 nd got the same item three times! Could this possobly be realated?
katluvr23 is offline Female
Old 09-21-2009, 10:13 PM   #4
AmericanBaronin
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by katluvr23
Weird I entered three codes in the code shop from TC1 nd got the same item three times! Could this possobly be realated?
Could be, can't be sure at this point, but I do really appreciate the head's up type thing; I know a couple of people that are entering codes *** lot LOL} so I will give them a head's up to look and let me know anything, thanks!

View Post Originally Posted by KeyLargo

Have message in to the latter friend for deails about her account, whether deluxe/regular and also what zone the account is based from, just in case, plus asking if she does enter any more to have some screen shots she could get to me.
The first friend said her daughter's account so is Deluxe and American account. Also have questions out to her and another about trading card codes because of comment on here about 3 codes from cards being exact same prize.

View Post Originally Posted by katluvr23
Sent you a pm, but basically wanted to know:

Series {1 2 3 or 4}
Zone {american, euro, asian}
Type {deluxe, regular}
Time {kt american and/or if you know it even approximately}

and I also meant to ask .. what were the items {well item, but still}

Last edited by KeyLargo; 09-21-2009 at 10:13 PM..
Old 09-22-2009, 08:11 AM   #5
KnittinKitten
Gifted

Princess18 is a splendid one to beholdPrincess18 is a splendid one to beholdPrincess18 is a splendid one to beholdPrincess18 is a splendid one to behold

Thank you for posting this. My dd and I just split a box of Series 2 trading cards, and I noticed that we both kept getting multiples of certain items. Unfortunately, they were all W Shop items, too! I didn't pay attention to how many multiples I received of the VTCs. I didn't think about this being a glitch.

I guess I will hold off on buying and entering any cards for a while. I sure hope they get this fixed soon!
Princess18 is offline Female
Old 09-22-2009, 02:45 PM   #6
AmericanBaronin
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by Princess18
Thank you for posting this. My dd and I just split a box of Series 2 trading cards, and I noticed that we both kept getting multiples of certain items. Unfortunately, they were all W Shop items, too! I didn't pay attention to how many multiples I received of the VTCs. I didn't think about this being a glitch.

I guess I will hold off on buying and entering any cards for a while. I sure hope they get this fixed soon!
So possible repeats of the TC items, could be; still waiting to hear back from my card 'addicted' friends but never know.

Update when I wrote to friend since she's ahem very fond LOL of TC and the VTC sometimes -- "OMG I noticed that too!!! I bought series 1 and I know I had a sketch card but it never showed up in my virtual binder. I called Ganz and the lady was confused....She didn't help me much. I have some packs for 1 and 2 to enter still, but I am waiting until they fix it. I want my PRIZES DANG IT!!!!" -- and have written back asking what zone, type of account and things like that.

Last edited by KeyLargo; 09-22-2009 at 02:45 PM..
Old 09-23-2009, 06:26 AM   #7
rleong

Justin has disabled reputation

Thanks for researching this so thoroughly.. I'm trying to write the glitch report summary and am having a tough time... I'll get it in there very soon.
Justin is offline Male
Old 09-23-2009, 12:44 PM   #8
AmericanBaronin
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by Justin
Thanks for researching this so thoroughly.. I'm trying to write the glitch report summary and am having a tough time... I'll get it in there very soon.
I'm trying to find a couple, at least, more packs to see what happens if I do it again; same cards, repeats of another set, something, but no luck yet. Taking a bit to get more information in, since it keeps splitting off a bit, but I figure we'll get there.
Old 09-23-2009, 12:52 PM   #9
Gift Guru

likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!

Although I no longer enter any more Trading card codes since I have completed the VTC sets, approximately 8 months ago I posted in the Bloopers and Goofs section a screenshot of what happened when I input a code...

After pressing the Enter Code button, the system seemed to hang for a split-second... then suddenly it kind of spew out the image below:

I don't know if it were related to your problem, KeyLargo, but it sure was a junky card prize.
likmfurry is offline Male
Old 09-23-2009, 02:30 PM   #10
AmericanBaronin
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by likmfurry
Although I no longer enter any more Trading card codes since I have completed the VTC sets, approximately 8 months ago I posted in the Bloopers and Goofs section a screenshot of what happened when I input a code...

After pressing the Enter Code button, the system seemed to hang for a split-second... then suddenly it kind of spew out the image below:

I don't know if it were related to your problem, KeyLargo, but it sure was a junky card prize.
Sure was, that is really weird. Off to update with new pictures; friend sent me a pack of VTC1 and I traded for couple more packs {was able to get 1 of 1 & 1 of series 2} and seems to not be duplicating but that doesn't mean they didn't mess me out of 30 other packs or that it won't come back.

View Post Originally Posted by Justin
I have gotten 2 VTC1 {and submitted screen shots} and 1 VTC2; they do not seem to be repeats from previous, and the VTC1 at least did not repeat itself {didn't have 2 packs of VTC2 just the 1 but it didn't match the previous repeats either one}. Even if they have fixed the glitch and/or it has righted itself, will they do anything about the 30 packs I put in that did duplicate? That's almost a whole BOX, being that each box is 36. Personally I think they should just open mine, only 1 card on VTC2 for me and only 1/1/0/3 on VTC1. Once I get them I won't input any more anyway. I am beginning to think it's because they have added other series and it's making the programming for earlier versions 'wonky' although not sure how since 3 & 4 don't have virtual binders, so hmmm will have to think on it some more. There is definitely something wrong with their 'randomizer', regardless.

Last edited by KeyLargo; 09-23-2009 at 02:30 PM..
Closed

Tags
tħɛ Σνυʟ Σʟɩʈε, vtc, vtc2