Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-02-2010, 01:50 PM   #71
krqcmom
Gift Guru

Jarrah knows the way
Jarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the way

Default Re: Party Raffle Prize Glitch Still Not Fixed

Still not fixed.... Sigh

Ganz - it would be great if you could get this sorted out in this weeks maintenance!
Jarrah is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-02-2010, 01:51 PM   #72
krqcmom
Gift Guru

Jarrah knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by marnabear
I am still trying to figure out what they did fix when they said they fixed something with the vacations. Has anyone noticed anything different?
They changed the look (to make it easier to see your tickets) but I don't think anything was actually fixed.... Canonymous would know.
Jarrah is offline Female
Old 02-02-2010, 02:02 PM   #73
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Jarrah
Still not fixed.... Sigh

Ganz - it would be great if you could get this sorted out in this weeks maintenance!
View Post Originally Posted by Jarrah
They changed the look (to make it easier to see your tickets) but I don't think anything was actually fixed.... Canonymous would know.
The last time, they did not change anything that we could tell. I thought the new tickets were the previous maintenance but I'm not entirely sure about that

We are all so anxious to get the raffle prizes back
Old 02-02-2010, 02:04 PM   #74
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

View Post Originally Posted by canonymous
The last time, they did not change anything that we could tell. I thought the new tickets were the previous maintenance but I'm not entirely sure about that

We are all so anxious to get the raffle prizes back
Darn tootin' I'm anxoius! I'm sick of this silly gremlin in my avvie!
dragonbird is offline Female
Old 02-04-2010, 06:01 PM   #75
is kinda back...
Webkinz :)

DTF95 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDTF95 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDTF95 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDTF95 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDTF95 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDTF95 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDTF95 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDTF95 flows towards the sea of knowledge

I haven't won a prize in forever. It is pretty much a waste of money to go on vacation now without the chance to win those prizes for me at least it is. Ganz please fix it!!

~DTF95
DTF95 is offline Male
Old 02-04-2010, 06:26 PM   #76
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

PartyScout is getting pretty tired of waiting too
Old 02-04-2010, 08:50 PM   #77
♥ FTP ♥
Gift Guru

kittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roost

It's so frustrating to go on and have so many glitches to deal with....
i wish they would spend more time fixing glitches than making pets
kittyhub54 is offline Female
Old 02-04-2010, 09:47 PM   #78
Webkinz :)

loganace33 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundloganace33 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundloganace33 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundloganace33 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundloganace33 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundloganace33 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundloganace33 radiates beauty and kindness all around

Why oh why is this still not fixed. And Why oh why can i never find a map piece on my main account. I but a vacation ticket every day for over 2 months now, and still no map pieces.
loganace33 is offline Male
Old 02-05-2010, 10:57 PM   #79
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

A long time ago, I made a thread about how I'd wanted new raffle prizes...Of course, now I'd just be happy to be rid of Ganz Gas and have the old ones back...BUT as I was going through all my little graphics (omg I just realized I've made WAY too many over all this time) I found this one, of the flamingo lamps I'd hoped that they'd make as a raffle prize...but read the background...it is appropriate now I think...BELIEVE. They WILL fix this....BELIEVE....
Click the image to open in full size.
dragonbird is offline Female
Old 02-09-2010, 01:56 PM   #80
krqcmom
Gift Guru

Jarrah knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by loganace33
Why oh why is this still not fixed. And Why oh why can i never find a map piece on my main account. I but a vacation ticket every day for over 2 months now, and still no map pieces.
I wonder if this is another glitch?

I haven't been on vacation for about 4 months now - and I have one map that just needs one piece - I wish they would fix this.
Jarrah is offline Female
Closed