Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-19-2010, 05:45 PM   #61
Webkinz :)

Safire25509 is a splendid one to beholdSafire25509 is a splendid one to beholdSafire25509 is a splendid one to beholdSafire25509 is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: No More Tickets!

I didn't even know that there were raffles until it was announced on the front page. But I don't plan to buy any tickets until they fix this!!!!
Safire25509 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-27-2010, 09:40 PM   #62
knuths

knuths is the bees knees!knuths is the bees knees!knuths is the bees knees!knuths is the bees knees!knuths is the bees knees!knuths is the bees knees!knuths is the bees knees!

Default party Raffle

I was on the island coral cove, and I won a raffle. I did not get a prize. Did this ever happen to you?
knuths is offline Female
Old 01-27-2010, 09:42 PM   #63
PEEP!
Gift Guru

adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence
adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence

Default Re: party Raffle

Yes sadly this is an ongoing glitch that has been effecting ww for quite a long time now.
adrkmfdm is offline Female
Old 01-27-2010, 09:45 PM   #64
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

Sorry, but like adrkmfdm said, it's been going on WAY too long (my avvie and siggie make mention to that)
dragonbird is offline Female
Old 01-27-2010, 11:06 PM   #65
knuths

knuths is the bees knees!knuths is the bees knees!knuths is the bees knees!knuths is the bees knees!knuths is the bees knees!knuths is the bees knees!knuths is the bees knees!

oh, ok. I just thought wi should know
knuths is offline Female
Old 01-27-2010, 11:09 PM   #66

frog009 is the cats pajamas!frog009 is the cats pajamas!frog009 is the cats pajamas!frog009 is the cats pajamas!frog009 is the cats pajamas!frog009 is the cats pajamas!

It has been going on for a long time. Sadly, there is nothing we can do to fix it. No way to get around it, like we usually could do with other glitches. LOL. If we could help you, we would!
Wishing all the best...
-Violet
frog009 is offline Female
Old 01-28-2010, 01:30 AM   #67
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Default Re: Party Raffle Prize Glitch Still Not Fixed

I am still trying to figure out what they did fix when they said they fixed something with the vacations. Has anyone noticed anything different?
marnabear is offline Female
Old 01-31-2010, 04:46 AM   #68
elcome aboard

COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness
COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness

I don't know and not many people would since who wants to spend 500 kc when there are no prizes? Come on Ganz - we all have high expectations for Wednesdays update!! Please fix the glitch!

Oh and a gigantic thanks to all the WIers who are keeping us posted on what is going on during vacations. We all appreciate your dedication!
COONYCOON is offline Female
Old 01-31-2010, 10:04 AM   #69

googlesluv has a spectacular aura about

I did not see anything different? Maybe in the spa thingy?
googlesluv is offline Female
Old 01-31-2010, 10:11 AM   #70
Gift Trainee

TwinzKinz wows us all with wonderTwinzKinz wows us all with wonderTwinzKinz wows us all with wonderTwinzKinz wows us all with wonderTwinzKinz wows us all with wonderTwinzKinz wows us all with wonderTwinzKinz wows us all with wonderTwinzKinz wows us all with wonderTwinzKinz wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by COONYCOON
I don't know and not many people would since who wants to spend 500 kc when there are no prizes? Come on Ganz - we all have high expectations for Wednesdays update!! Please fix the glitch!

Oh and a gigantic thanks to all the WIers who are keeping us posted on what is going on during vacations. We all appreciate your dedication!
I will second that, appreciate all the new but please fix the old as well.
TwinzKinz is offline Male
Closed