Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-13-2010, 03:56 PM   #31
Wacky and
Gifted

aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day
aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day

Default Re: Party Raffle Prize Glitch Still Not Fixed

I am trying to get this posted on WI front page!!
I want every member to do this! LOL
aug2168 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-13-2010, 04:00 PM   #32
illiam has a bunny
Webkinz :)

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

WOO HOO!!!! Valencia misses all her party friends!!! Count us in!!! (And maybe we can use the threat of Sock Monkey world domination as a motivator!)

Party time!
Click the image to open in full size.
Bindidog is offline Female
Old 01-13-2010, 04:03 PM   #33
elcome aboard

COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness
COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Bindidog
WOO HOO!!!! Valencia misses all her party friends!!! Count us in!!! (And maybe we can use the threat of Sock Monkey world domination as a motivator!)

Party time!
It doesn't look as though Sugar is especially eager for poor Cornie to join in!! (not that you can blame her).
COONYCOON is offline Female
Old 01-13-2010, 07:20 PM   #34
krqcmom
Gift Guru

Jarrah knows the way
Jarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the way

Count us in!
Jarrah is offline Female
Old 01-13-2010, 07:23 PM   #35
hut? Lies!
Zaixionito has much to be proud ofZaixionito has much to be proud ofZaixionito has much to be proud ofZaixionito has much to be proud ofZaixionito has much to be proud of

Yeah. Me to. I don't think vacations are worth it since the raffle is broken.
Old 01-13-2010, 07:26 PM   #36

Peanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talent

Count me in too! I finally one a raffle and no prize...haven't been back since
Peanut958 is offline Female
Old 01-13-2010, 07:28 PM   #37
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

I will post OF COURSE!!

I post every chance I can and I CALL, CALL, CALL!!!
Old 01-13-2010, 08:02 PM   #38
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

One of my family's favorite things to do in Webkinz World is attend parties at the Coral Cove. My son, my daughter and myself would sit in a room just having fun and talking with eachother. We enjoyed the little silly prizes we won and spending time together...

For a few days, after the air boxes began, we had faith that Ganz would fix them, as they usually are fairly prompt in fixing major glitches (and I deem this one a very major glitch). I kept telling my kids, oh it's ok, they'll fix it soon....Eventually, the fun wore off and our family's little fun parties dwindled until they became non-existent.

I miss the fun that was the parties at Coral Cove-not just with my kids, but with everyone. It was the one community place on Webkinz World that allowed interactions between individuals that didn't usually end in rude and obnoxious kids trying to ruin everyone's fun (like all the other clubhouse rooms).

Ganz, I implore you to fix this, consider it high importance, shut down Webkinz World for as long as you need (but no more than a day cuz I might go into shock) to fix it... and please, PLEASE stop adding new features until the old have been prefected. The new park is cool-but the Cove was WAY better than that park will ever be.

the end.

or not cuz here comes more:

I wrote this on a different thread, but it applies to this one as well since this issue was the inspiration...

Dear Ganz,

Thank you for closing the Magical Forest so that you may fix the key glitches. I don't have keys, I don't know what they do, but I understand it is a huge problem for many people that enjoy Webkinz. I don't mind that you have closed it and that I cannot play with my adorable zums. I am all for the greater good.

You may be unaware of party-goers at the Coral Cove whom have been dealing with Ganz Gas raffle prizes for a VERY long time. I sure wouldn't mind seeing you close the travel agency for the greater good.

I think some Beano is in order to eliminate the Ganz Gas at the Coral Cove. Luckily, my zums already practiced their happy dance prior to the closing of the Magical Forest...

Thank you in advance for your anticipated cooperation in this very serious if not silly matter,

dbird
Once the glitch is fixed my zummies shall dance their happy dance...

I call for a revolution...Let the A.G.G begin!!

siggie size:

Last edited by dragonbird; 01-13-2010 at 08:02 PM..
dragonbird is offline Female
Old 01-13-2010, 08:10 PM   #39
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

Can you post this to ganz on Friday dragonbird???
Old 01-13-2010, 08:36 PM   #40
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

View Post Originally Posted by canonymous
Can you post this to ganz on Friday dragonbird???
Darn tootin' I will! Unless of course I'm limited by a character limit in which case I'll just say, "What are you doing you stinker muffins??? Fix the RAFFLE PRIZES! A.G.G BABY!!"

Is anyone going to secretly miss the ganz gas? I mean, once the prizes are all fixed, do you think just for fun they could give us a few boxes of gas for old times sake? ya...didn't think so!
dragonbird is offline Female
Closed