Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-19-2010, 10:52 AM   #131
Webkinz :)

davidchrysostom is cool as a bunny clowndavidchrysostom is cool as a bunny clowndavidchrysostom is cool as a bunny clowndavidchrysostom is cool as a bunny clowndavidchrysostom is cool as a bunny clowndavidchrysostom is cool as a bunny clowndavidchrysostom is cool as a bunny clowndavidchrysostom is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: *VACATION RAFFLE GLITCH

View Post Originally Posted by dragonbird
It DID! It got our hopes up...then it squashed them like little bugs...*SQUISH*

Do we know why this glitch report not longer says "unresolved?" I don't want Ganz thinking we've forgotten...

Let PS know that St Patty Cake and Nobel Peas Prize will assist her on her journey to see the wizard of Ganz this time if she needs backup...

Click the image to open in full size.

Wow, this is the best animated graphic EVER !

How can fixing this glich be like the hardest thing ever?? Why is it not even a priority for them? Makes no sense. It's like all they care about is new stuff, which is great, but hey ... spend like an afternoon squishing that programming bug so that prizes come back

Sooooo annoying
davidchrysostom is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 02-21-2010, 11:13 AM   #132

davidchrysostom is cool as a bunny clowndavidchrysostom is cool as a bunny clowndavidchrysostom is cool as a bunny clowndavidchrysostom is cool as a bunny clowndavidchrysostom is cool as a bunny clowndavidchrysostom is cool as a bunny clowndavidchrysostom is cool as a bunny clowndavidchrysostom is cool as a bunny clown

Ganz, hello ... please fix
Old 02-21-2010, 11:25 AM   #133
Gift Guru

pinky719 is sweet stuff
pinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuff

yes! can they please fix this! i have not been going on vacation b/c of this!!
pinky719 is offline Female
Old 02-21-2010, 01:52 PM   #134

chinagirl is a glorious beacon of lightchinagirl is a glorious beacon of lightchinagirl is a glorious beacon of light

i never got one prize before because i either have no money or it could be i never even attend a party and now my hopes of getting even just one prize is gone, vanish. ganz you could at least close down webkinz world and fix it instead of leaving kids with broken hearts. you know what i am going to call ganz right now 24/7 ntil they fix the problem. or at least annoy and complain to them so much they can't take it anymore. i hope you guys do the same, now if only i know their number. lol
chinagirl is offline Female
Old 02-21-2010, 02:14 PM   #135
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by chinagirl
i never got one prize before because i either have no money or it could be i never even attend a party and now my hopes of getting even just one prize is gone, vanish. ganz you could at least close down webkinz world and fix it instead of leaving kids with broken hearts. you know what i am going to call ganz right now 24/7 ntil they fix the problem. or at least annoy and complain to them so much they can't take it anymore. i hope you guys do the same, now if only i know their number. lol

It's 1-866-webkinz. I hope they fix it soon!
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 02-21-2010, 07:26 PM   #136
terdwig

wormy is a golden guidewormy is a golden guidewormy is a golden guidewormy is a golden guidewormy is a golden guidewormy is a golden guidewormy is a golden guidewormy is a golden guidewormy is a golden guidewormy is a golden guidewormy is a golden guidewormy is a golden guidewormy is a golden guide

Default Quick question

Just wondering(since I haven't checked in awhile)has the Vacation Raffle glitch been resolved yet?
wormy is offline Male
Old 02-21-2010, 07:36 PM   #137
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

Default Re: Quick question

View Post Originally Posted by wormy
Just wondering(since I haven't checked in awhile)has the Vacation Raffle glitch been resolved yet?
Nope...

The Gremlins that cause the Ganz Gas still rule the cove...
dragonbird is offline Female
Old 02-22-2010, 12:23 AM   #138

Default Re: Quick question

View Post Originally Posted by dragonbird
Nope...

The Gremlins that cause the Ganz Gas still rule the cove...
Wow, another great graphic ! I guess with no parties to dance at makes more time to get Ganz with very biting satire ... gremlin biting that is !

Old 02-22-2010, 08:54 AM   #139
krqcmom
Gift Guru

Jarrah knows the way
Jarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the way

It amazes me that Ganz has allowed this glitch to persist for so long - a reflection of how little importance they give to true Customer Service. It's all about the appearance of treating customers well - with lots of new games - but no real substance. There isn't even any way to alert Ganz to the fact that this is a problem - in an organization with real customer service every problem is escalated until it is fixed. In this case every person who has reported this glitch has been brushed off - and there is absolutely no escalation happening.

Imagine reporting a problem with your TV and then not getting a repair for over six months!

Ganz gets around this by disclaimers that say that they can stop WW any time they want and that the WW is a "free" service for people who buy pets. I wonder how the people who buy virtual pets feel about the fact that they really are spending $ with no guarantee of use...

Dragonbird - LOVE those graphics!
Jarrah is offline Female
Old 02-23-2010, 01:26 PM   #140
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

Raffle prizes are still broken but we get a new superbed...COME ON GANZ!!! FIX THIS FIRST!!!!

This is seriously, really annoying..I don't like complaining, whining or moping..BUT when I am responsible for something I do it. I do NOT like slackers and it appears that Ganz is really dropping the ball here...This is something that was a FUN thing that got people INVOLVED TOGETHER having FUN together, and it's like they just care....

You can keep throwing bacon at a dog-you'll only make him full not love you...

You keep throwing us new items, you might satisfy us for a little while, but eventually we'll begin to realize you just don't care....Here's what I think of your new bed
dragonbird is offline Female
Closed