Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-18-2009, 09:40 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

josie2 will become famous soon enough

Default *Tile Towers Shows Incorrect Cash Award

This Glitch has been verified and added to the Official Glitch Report: Webkinz World Glitch Report - Webkinz Insider Wiki

When playing Tile Towers there is a problem with KinzCash earned - I got to level 4 with a score of 3,059 and only showed $15. earned - I thought I had seen more on level 3 but wasn't sure - played it again and on level 1 with a score of 660 I already had $33 KinzCash - It seems to reset itself Cash wise after 2 levels - I truly cannot say if the cash is added to my dock cash as I wasn't keeping and I tried to keep track of the cash but it got confusing. Josie2
Sponsored Links
Old 11-18-2009, 09:43 AM   #2
Too-Wit Too-Woo
Gift Guru

jazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talent

Default Re: Tile Towers

I noticed this on my account, and what I think happened on mine was that when my my kinz cash level went into '100', the '1' disappeared, and it would only say '12' kc. When I did finish the game, I was awarded the appropriate amount of kinz cash... but I'll go check again and see if it happens.
jazzinmarch is offline Female
Old 11-18-2009, 09:52 AM   #3
batgirl2021

batgirl2021 is a name known to allbatgirl2021 is a name known to allbatgirl2021 is a name known to all

I didn't think Tile Towers was paying as good as it used to but not paying much attention. I'm going to check it out!
batgirl2021 is offline Female
Old 11-18-2009, 11:07 AM   #4
KAP822

Softball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonder

It is not showing the full amount that you won at the top, it is ommitting the last number, mine said 12 but it was 129. When the game is over, it does show the right amount awarded and does add it correctly to you KC. iT IS 11:06 now, so maybe it worked itself out.
Softball Mom is offline Female
Old 11-18-2009, 11:09 AM   #5

jwe41 will become famous soon enough

Softball mom is correct. It has been like that for several weeks now. You do get the right amount at the end.
jwe41 is offline Male
Old 11-18-2009, 11:09 AM   #6
ell, Hello

NR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tell
NR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tell

I never noticed that and I love that game. Thanks for bringing that to everyones attention!
NR1991 is offline Female
Old 11-18-2009, 11:32 AM   #7
ღJalleyღ
Banned
celinab123 rules the roostcelinab123 rules the roostcelinab123 rules the roostcelinab123 rules the roostcelinab123 rules the roostcelinab123 rules the roostcelinab123 rules the roostcelinab123 rules the roostcelinab123 rules the roostcelinab123 rules the roostcelinab123 rules the roostcelinab123 rules the roost

Never noticed that and i play that game like everyday! That's odd
celinab123 is offline Male
Closed