Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-24-2009, 10:25 PM   #21
Webkinz :)
Iowa Annie will become famous soon enough

Default Spotted Sea Monster now an underwater pet?

When I purchased the Spotted Sea monster at the e-store, it said NOT an underwater pet. I don't care for the underwater pets as it slows my computer. Anyway, today when I went to get it, I noticed that it is now in a bubble!!!! Is this a glitch? Or do you think it is permanent?
Thanks so much!!
Sponsored Links
Old 11-24-2009, 10:40 PM   #22
ith my epictacular

caro32900 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Spotted Sea Monster now an underwater pet?

Well, I think it is permanent. Did you double-check that you read it correctly? Maybe you read it wrong, or they made a mistake.
caro32900 is offline Female
Old 11-24-2009, 10:59 PM   #23
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

Default Re: Spotted Sea Monster now an underwater pet?

here is the glitch report on it

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...utside-577296/
Old 11-25-2009, 12:36 AM   #24
Gift Guru

koto is just really nicekoto is just really nice

Default Re: *Spotted Sea Monster in a Bubble Outside?

My sea monster is in a bubble in my rooms and outside. Earlier it was only in a bubble outside...
Old 11-25-2009, 12:51 AM   #25

ladywhitehorse has much to be proud ofladywhitehorse has much to be proud ofladywhitehorse has much to be proud ofladywhitehorse has much to be proud ofladywhitehorse has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by jagular
i hate the bubble! i want my sea monster back to normal, not an underwater creature
We feel the same way!
Last year our reindeer's red nose was changed. Now our sea monster is suddenly in a bubble. When will I ever learn? My child got this pet as a reward for a very good report card. Now she is unhappy with it.
ladywhitehorse is offline Female
Old 11-25-2009, 02:07 AM   #26
Moonspinner will become famous soon enough

Very disappointing. I purchased the Sea Monster for my sister as a "Thank You" for hosting me for a week in her home while I was on vacation. Along with the Nessie-like creature (which is beautiful by the way), I purchased the castle keep, towers, wall set, etc. so that she could make a wonderful, Scottish looking Loch. I went on-line and made her a list of Scottish boy and girl names to choose from. I put a lot of thought into the gift because I know she would really enjoy the pet. She was so happy with her gift and she did a great job decorating the yard. Now, with the bubble, she can't stand to look at it. She has it behind a wall on the yard--hiding, where she can't see it, or doesn't have to look at it while she's gardening. My sis has no interest in another underwater pet and room. Our hope is for the bubble to go away. We, too, will be calling Ganz (1.866.932.5469) to express our disappointment.

Last edited by Moonspinner; 11-25-2009 at 02:08 AM.. Reason: wolf didn't show
Moonspinner is offline Female
Old 11-25-2009, 12:22 PM   #27
GO SAINTS!!!!
Gifted

evlangelfire89 is just really niceevlangelfire89 is just really nice

Ugh... everyday it just bugs me more.... i only play with her if i'm doin games... if i'm in my house i play with someone else...
evlangelfire89 is offline Female
Old 11-29-2009, 08:35 PM   #28
Banned
Mom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonder

Yes this just happened to me the other day. My Spotted Sea Monster never had a Bubble until the other day. I hate it, the bubbles annoy me. Also a new glitch with the Spotted Sea Monster.
I took my Prom dress off it to put a queen costume on it and it told me that the Spotted Sea Monster can't wear a Queen costume. OK So I tried to put the Prom Dress back on her and it told me the same thing. How can that be? I just took it off her 2 minutes prior.

What gives?
Mom2Alex is offline Female
Old 12-01-2009, 01:13 AM   #29
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

We have the bubble as well..and for a week or more..also..the underwater rooms have been available for sale with the accounts that only have the SM on them..bought this pet because he was NOT underwater..and hate that he has a bubble now!! This creature is a reptile..and breathes air..it has no gills!! Ganz needs to free our sea monsters!!
TNVOLS is offline Female
Closed