Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-08-2009, 08:15 AM   #81
Gifted

GramEDebE is a splendid one to beholdGramEDebE is a splendid one to beholdGramEDebE is a splendid one to beholdGramEDebE is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: 15 Silver keys lost into cyberspace!!!!!!!

I, too, just got my 15th key last night. I tried about 4 times and was kicked off. Oh, well, I guess it gives me more time to decide what I really want with it.
GramEDebE is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-08-2009, 08:31 AM   #82
hoo-hoo!
Webkinz :)

Honeybear knows the way
Honeybear knows the wayHoneybear knows the way

I've had the same problem. At this point, I'm just going to sit tight until WI announces the glitch is fixed. As others said, thank goodness for WI members keeping on top of these things and reporting back -- I'd never know what's going on otherwise.
Honeybear is offline Female
Old 10-08-2009, 11:28 AM   #83
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

I m so sorry that this happened to your child.

This has been going on for some time and they should have fixed it by now. I have 3 accounts waiting to be able to choose gifts and one of them is the emerald key door.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 10-08-2009, 11:45 AM   #84
wonders in color

Aimless wows us all with wonderAimless wows us all with wonderAimless wows us all with wonderAimless wows us all with wonderAimless wows us all with wonderAimless wows us all with wonderAimless wows us all with wonderAimless wows us all with wonderAimless wows us all with wonderAimless wows us all with wonder

Wow. I am sorry to hear your troubles. I am also in the same boat.

Boy, it sure took a long time to get all those keys, I hope they are really going to fix this soon. How awful an experience with a child who does not understand.

I can be a little patient as I understand what glitch means, but I can only imagine how sad I would be if I didn't.

Hey it's update day, maybe it will be fixed for the weekend. I am sure they will announce it on the homepage here as it has affected so many!
Aimless is offline Female
Old 10-08-2009, 12:13 PM   #85

michael08 will become famous soon enough

THANKS TO ALL WHO HAVE REPLIED TO OUR FRUSTRATIONS. It is wonderful to be able to come to Webkinz Insider and get so much accurate informations. We did indeed have the keys there and the door is waiting to be open. We will not try to open again till webkinz insider tells us e glch is fixed. Someone mentioned perhaps by next weekend. However, that doesn't give me much hope. Every weekend has had so many glitches that the keys are the least of of the problems. When my son want to garden it takes forever, most of the dailies you have to log back into site to do if you can. Thanks again for all the encouragement from WI members. I realize I have been very negative but it get discouraging when you have put so much money into products that are supposed to be fun and educational. Originally, my son was absolutely thrilled with the activities, alot with my guidance and help but I was so encouraged with his improved reading, and his ability to do so many of the activities and we would have contests out of the searching for zums as to which would win, zums, candy or challenges failed or success. I love WI and come here almost daily for peace of mind.
Old 10-08-2009, 03:59 PM   #86
valleygram
Gift Guru

valleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed success
valleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed success

WI Subscriber
Default Re: Silver key prize glitch

I have had three keys that I cannot get prizes for for more than a week - two silver keys and an emerald key. I even got an extra silver key since (which unfortunately was just wasted). I just get logged out every day when I check to see if it is fixed!
valleygram is offline Female
Old 10-08-2009, 04:12 PM   #87
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Default Re: Silver key prize glitch

View Post Originally Posted by valleygram
I have had three keys that I cannot get prizes for for more than a week - two silver keys and an emerald key. I even got an extra silver key since (which unfortunately was just wasted). I just get logged out every day when I check to see if it is fixed!
I'm in your same boat, valleygram, but I have not found any more keys since at least except on another account which is getting close to having all the silver keys.
Old 10-09-2009, 11:59 AM   #88
marnabear

WI Subscriber
Default Re: Silver keys

I just called them about this and the candy cane seeds and neither problem is fixed yet. They are working on it but they have so many problems that I am sure all the programmers are busy. Too bad they do not have a test department to make sure things still work when they put changes in.
Old 10-09-2009, 03:36 PM   #89
marnabear

WI Subscriber

I called them today to get my candy cane seeds put back in my dock and I asked about this. I was told they were still working on it and there is no estimate of when it will be fixed.
Old 10-09-2009, 11:24 PM   #90
Mad at Ganz!

catekinz will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Update brings boot-out when finding last keys in Magical Forest

View Post Originally Posted by likmfurry
After today's update I went into the Magical Forest to do my daily searches.

I found my last Silver Key.

Upon entering the door to choose a prize, the system boots the player off the site.

Click the image to open in full size.

The result:

Click the image to open in full size.

Cleared cache, rebooted system, no difference.....

This is what just happened to me as well... I am so sick and tired of Ganz, glitches all the time it was last year around this time that the glitches really started happening bad, and they still can't get their act together. Another good example on the lack of caring, I have a deluxe account with over 150 pets, they added in that new load screen which is suppose to make it all better, when in fact all it does is give you a please wait in that new load box and once it goes away it gives you another please wait just like it always has! Then they come out and say they know that the pets won't be in the same order as they were when you adopted them but they won't change around anymore... Please are you kidding me! All I hear from that is it's either to hard to figure out, or they are to dang lazy, or that they simply just don't care. None of which is good for customer care. I have 25 accounts well over 500 pets total, one account has over 10 million kinzcash and I have dang near every retired item. I've spent between $4000 to $5000 on all the pets, eStore, deluxe, etc and this is the best the can do? I'm sick of it, I have moved on to BearVille and FreeRealm at least things over there work better, I won't say they don't have some minor issues as well, no on is perfect and mistakes are made, but at least they care, and they have by far better customer care. Free Realms for example, I had a problem with a quest not work, I sent in a trouble ticket (no phone call needed) and within an hour I had a reply with the issue was resolved. Free Realms has only been around for 6 month and they are far better than Ganz which has had Webkinz for over 4 years.

So all I can say is I wish you all well, good luck with the continued glitches. Me and my family are done with Webkinz and Ganz lack of caring, we are on to better things, better games from companies that care. Oh and yes BearVille and FreeRealm also have eStore, but it's no where close to the outrageous prices like Ganz charges and the items in my opinion are better!
catekinz is offline Male
Closed

Tags
keys/no prize!, the pain of waiting, tħɛ Σνυʟ Σʟɩʈε